剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
我的手术室歌♥单
BGM: Shake by Gary Clark Jr.
来吧 派对开始了
Come on. Let's get this party started.
* Don't stop, baby, keep on moving *
你们知道外科医生用半门静脉转位术
Do you know how rare it is to watch a surgeon
治疗门静脉闭塞有多罕见吗
do a hemi-portocaval transposition for an occluded portal vein?
这是夸张的说法 塔特
That was rhetorical, Tats.
分离门静脉
Isolate the portal vein.
-牵引 -像哈里森这样厉害的医生
- Traction. - Great doctors like Dr. Harrison
脑中会自然浮现手术的节奏
have a surgical rhythm in their head.
这种无意识的同步在你的大脑与双手之间
An unconscious synchronization that creates an intimacy
营造出一种亲密无间的和谐感
between your thoughts and your hands.
医生 病患血压下降了
Doctor, we're losing pressure.
你们看 他的病患就在我们眼前大出血
You see, his patient is bleeding out before our eyes.
你们有注意到哈里森医生多么灵巧地
Do you notice how deftly Dr. Harrison
闭上眼并完全掌控出血点吗
closes his eyes and takes complete control over the bleed?
当他用恰到好处的力道加压
As he applies just the right amount of pressure...
血管钳
Clamp.
然后从容继续手术
and he moves in to slowly
将血管修补完整
make a definitive repair of the vessel,
迫使血管屈从他的意志
forcing it to succumb to his will.
他的双手操纵着门静脉
His hands manipulate the cava...
直到这条门静脉
until his portal vein
准备好接受他的切割
is in position to receive his lance.
搞定了
Got it.
我真的不怕血 只是怕喷溅的血
I'm really not afraid of blood, except if it spurts.
把他扶起来吧
Someone pick him up.
好 塔特
Yeah. Tats?
心 跳
第一季 第三集
-你得注意听 疯没我 -我知道 我知道
-Need to listen! Crazy not I'm!-I know, I know!
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
-疯狂看起来 -拜托
- Insane is this see-- - Come on!
-冷静点 -起来让我
-Settle down! - Me up let.
好了 好了
Oh, oh, all right, all right!
-我想我们需要四点式约束带 -我来处理
-I think we're gonna need four-point restraints!-I got this,
好了 你认为一切
okay. You think it's everything--
不对 不对
Wrong, wrong
-不对根本 -我们会找出你发生了什么问题
- Wrong, so is this. -We're gonna figure out what's going on with you.
-你听到了吗 -我听
- You're staying with me, yes? - Me to listen!
-好 我不懂你在说什么 -我听
Yes, I don't know what you're saying.-Me to listen!
男士淋浴室与厕所
你刚才太猛了
You were on fire.
我猜你不再生我的气了
Oh, so I guess you're not mad at me anymore.
你知道你浑身是胆汁跟血有多性感吗
You have any idea how hot you were covered in bile and blood?
那是让你消气所要付出的代价
That's what it takes to get you off.
我得走了
Ah, I got to go.
整个部门都在等我
Whole department is waiting for me.
再等五分钟也没差吧
What's another five minutes?
十五分钟
15.
非常谢谢你
Thank you so much.
好 这
Yeah, this, uh--
我想 看起来不错
I think, yeah, looks sound.
这是我们新的精神病房♥
So this is our new psychiatry wing.
我想指出我们的精神研究实验室
I would like to point out that our psychiatric research lab
是全国三家无残酷治疗的研究机构之一
is one of only three cruelty-free facilities in the entire country.
我们有人道的动物政策
We have a humane animal policy
这归功于我们的技术创新主任 潘蒂尔医生
thanks to our Chief Innovations Officer, Dr. Panttiere.
她了解圣马太医学研究中心的每个部门
She's going through every department in St. Matthew's.
事实上 她非常厉害
Oh, she's been pretty incredible, actually.
她找到突破性的方法来运用它们
Finding ways to use them we never even imagined possible.
哈里森医生和潘蒂尔医生
Doctors Harrison and Panttiere,
等你们完事以后来我办公室见我
I'll see you both in my office when you have finished.
我有跟你们说过我家曾在朝阳区住过吗
Did I tell you my family lived in the Chaoyang District?
我父亲以前在北♥京♥工作
My father was working in Beijing.
我们来喝杯茶吧
Um, let's grab a cup of tea.
谢恩医生 我们还没完成新的现状报告
Dr. Shane, we haven't finished the new status reports yet,
但我能告诉你我们目前的进展
but I can show you what we have so far
放轻松 医生 我不是来看你们的
At ease, Doctor. This isn't an official visit.
我是来看病的 我就是病人
It's a patient visit. I'm the patient.
-PGY第四年住院医师用15号♥刀片割我 -哈啰
PGY-4 resident nicked me with a 15 blade. -Hello!
有人可以告诉潘蒂尔医生
Can somebody please just tell Dr. Panttiere
马克斯·埃利奥特在这里吗
that Max Elliot is here?
你是马克斯·埃利奥特
You're Max Elliot.
其实我们之前见过面
We've, uh-- we've actually met before.
很多年前亚历克丝·潘蒂尔还是实习医生时
Well, ages ago when Alex Panttiere was an intern.
你不会记得我 但我很爱你的歌♥
You wouldn't remember, but, um, man, I'm such a fan of yours.
-你好 杰西 -你记得我的名字
- Hi, Jesse. - You remember my name?
给我一些止痛药
Hook me up with some pain meds,
你想听什么我就唱什么
I will sing absolutely anything you want me to.
我需要垫高你的脚踝
- We're gonna have to elevate this ankle.
请给我拿5毫升的曲马多来
5ccs of tramadol, thanks.
-马上就来 谢恩医生 -好了
- Right away, Dr. Shane. - Here we go.
你这是怎么搞的
What'd you do to yourself?
就是想滑滑板追上我的孩子
Just trying to keep up with my kids on a skateboard.
滑的不怎么样
Didn't work out so well.
我骗图试人的面后台柜
Me cheat to trying was counter behind guy the!
对改想我
Back change correct wanted I!
-前额皮肤 -我捕逮故无缘无
- Frontal scalp-- - Nothing for me arrested!
前额皮肤撕裂 可能有创伤性脑部损伤
Frontal scalp laceration, possible traumatic brain injury.
-我已经 -坐下 冷静
- Okay, I got-- - Sit down and relax.
我真是不敢相信刚刚看到的景象
I cannot believe what I had to witness in there!
他在做一台肝脏移植手术的时候
He performed a hemi-portocaval transposition
为一条堵塞的门静脉做了半门静脉转位术
for an occluded portal vein in the middle of a liver transplant!
不管怎么样 你就应该在精神科病房♥里做♥爱♥
Well, then by all means, you should be having sex in the psych ward.
行了 听着 我们昨晚吵了一架
Okay, time-out, look. We had a fight last night...
-那不叫吵架 -我们刚刚做...
- That wasn't a fight. - And we just have made--
-你们做的事实在是太不专业了 -那还不叫吵架 亚历克丝
What you did was so unprofessional! -That wasn't a fight, Alex?
好 这次你不会再罚我工资了吧
Okay, just tell me you're not gonna fine me again.
不会的 亚历克丝
Actually, no, Alex.
这次我不会罚你工资
I'm not gonna fine you this time.
我已经想到更狠的方法了
I've thought of something much worse for you.
放马过来吧
Bring it on.
你们一起和哈克特医生交流一小时
An hour-long session for you both, together, with Dr. Hackett.
我愿意捐出所有的工资 一整年的工资
I would rather donate my entire salary. For the year.
他捐一枚蛋蛋
And he'll give a testicle.
我想我们需要考虑一下
I think we need a minute.
谢恩医生找我
Yeah, Dr. Shane's looking for me?
我听特别虔诚的听「反复」
Man, I listened to "Back and Forth," like, religiously.
-它真是 -那张专辑烂极了
- It was-- - That album sucked so bad.
-我喜欢里面每一首歌♥ -你嗑药了吧
- I loved every song on it. - You must have been on Adderall.
的确 当年我还在医学院
I was in medical school, yeah.
这是我同事 伊夫林·卡拉汉
Oh, this is my mate, Evelyn Callahan.
他第一年在克兰裘比运动诊所工作
He did his first year at Kerlan-Jobe Sports Clinic.
我认识你
Wow, I know you.
你是亚历克丝的同性恋丈夫
You're Alex's gay husband.
我的伤他 我的伤他
Me hurting was he! Me hurting was he!
-怎么了 -快停下
- What's going on? - Stop!
-我们这里需要人手 -住手
- Yes, we need somebody up here. - No! Stop!
冷静点 好吗 他可能很危险
Calm down, okay? He could be dangerous.
你才危险
You're dangerous.
-别这么做 -有人得保护他
- Hey! Don't do this! - Someone's got to protect him.
去那边
Go, go that way!
智星在哪
Hey. Where's Ji-Sung?
大家都去哪了
Well, actually, where is everybody?
-把刀放下 -冷静 冷静
- Put it down! - Come on, come on, come on!
-等下 等下 -怕害别
- Wait, wait, wait. - Sca--scared be don't.
-把刀放下 放下 -你伤害不会我
- Put it down! Put it down! - You hurt won't I.
没事的
Okay it's.
他说话颠三倒四
He's talking backwards.
我儿子经常用这一招 当他们
My sons used to do it all the time when they--
他们不想让我知道他们在说什么
they didn't want me to know what they were saying.
没事了
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表