剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
They're not fining you, Alex, they're firing you.
如果你能等着卡拉汉的细针抽吸活检结果
If you'd just waited for Callahan's aspirate results.
他们错了 我是对的
They were wrong. I was right.
没错 但他们是疾控中心
Yes, but they're the CDC.
我才不在乎
I don't care.
-你必须在乎 -为什么
- Well, you have to care. - Why?
他们要开除我
They're firing me.
他们还能怎么样 吊销我的行医执照
What else can they do, take away my medical license?
他们不能吊销我的执照
They can't take away my license.
疾控中心正打算到
The CDC is considering filing charges against you
加州医学委员会控告你
to the California Medical Board,
他们可有权力吊销你的执照
and yes, they can take away your license.
亚历克丝
Alex.
他们不能吊销我的执照
They can't take away my license.
如果他们要吊销的话他们会争取的
They'll have a fight on their hands if they try.
如果我不能当医生
- If I can't be a doctor--
我不得不做我所做的
I have to be able to do what I do.
我已经跟杰西说过怎么处理这件事了
I've already spoken to Jesse about how we can approach this.
杰西知道了
Jesse knows?
我跟董事会交涉的时候他在场
He was with me when I spoke to the board.
-为什么 -因为他很有影响力
- Why? - Because he has a lot of influence,
他可以帮我一起捍卫你
and he can help me fight for you.
杰西不能帮我
Jesse can't help me.
他为这家开除了我的医院工作
He works for the hospital that fired my ass.
并不完全是这样
Well, that's not entirely true.
董事会命令我终止你的合同的时候
When the board ordered me to terminate your contract,
杰西辞职了
Jesse quit.
为了被开除干杯
To gettin fired.
走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
开始
Go!
你赢了
Oh, you win. -
那么杰西说什么了
So what did Jesse say?
他告诉董事会说 如果他们想要
Well, he told the board if they wanted to make
圣马太成为顶尖的研究机构
St. Matthew's a top research institute,
他们需要像你这样的人
they needed somebody like you.
傲慢 粗鲁 无礼
Arrogant, rude, disrespectful,
做事不顾后果 粗鲁 傲慢
oblivious to consequences, rude, arrogant.
真贴心啊
That's so sweet.
你知道 你伤了他的心
You know, you broke his heart.
他伤了我的心 皮尔斯也是
He broke mine, so did Pierce.
我跟皮尔斯说过了我只想跟他在一起
I told Pierce I just want to be with him.
你这话骗不了他的 亚历克丝
He's much smarter than that, Alex.
皮尔斯和杰西 你无法抉择
When it comes to Pierce and Jesse, you can't choose.
对啊
Yeah.
不
No.
你喝得够多了 朋友
I think you've had enough, my friend.
我给你打辆车
I'm gonna call you a cab.
太好了
Brilliant.
和你在一起的每一分钟都很棒
It has been worth every minute,
潘蒂尔医生
Dr. Panttiere.
我会回来看你的 西尔瓦诺
Back at you, Silvano.
再拥抱一次吧
Hugging again?
这玩意儿你是怎么咽下去的
How do you drink this stuff?
去哪
Where to?
带我去拉斯维加斯的贝拉吉奥酒店
Take me to the Bellagio in Las Vegas.
BGM: In Love With Love by Nikki Leonti
女士
Lady...
这是
This is--
* I fell in love again *
* And it happened in a minute *
维加斯 我们来啦
Vegas, here we come.
* My eyes shot out *
* Like a fish out of water *
嘿是我
Hey, it's me.
听着 我爱你 我永远爱你
Listen, I love you, and I will always love you,
你知道的
and you know that.
我要去维加斯了宝贝
And I'm going to Vegas, baby.
* Just be prepared for me *
* 'Cause I'm in love *
* With love love *
回到 开头
拉斯维加斯医疗急救中心
新郎想见你
The groom would like to see you.
他说他到处找你
He says he's been looking everywhere for you.
你到底怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
天哪
Oh, my God!
你昨晚去哪了
Where'd you go last night?
我的衣服又是怎么回事
And what happened to my shirt?
这要问你啊
You tell me.
你打电♥话♥给我
Well, you called me.
你说你爱我 你会永远爱我
You said you loved me, that you'll always love me.
-她也打给我了 -你听起来有点
- I got that call. - You sounded a little--
她听起来喝高了
She was a lot.
我飞来这里 找到了你
Well, I flew out here, and I found you.
我 我就想知道 我们结婚了吗
I'm--I'm--I'm just curious, did--did we get married?
在度完了蜜月又狂饮了一通之后结的婚
After the honeymoon... and a ton of drinking.
-猫王站在我旁边吗 -是的
- Was Elvis standing next to me? - Oh, yeah.
猫王 他是我们的证婚人
Elvis, he's our witness.
没错 是肥版猫王
Oh, yeah. The fat Elvis.
是肥版猫王 对
It was fat Elvis, yeah,
因为瘦版猫王去给另一对证婚了
'cause skinny Elvis booked another wedding.
还有其他人在场吧
There was somebody else there,
不然我是怎么来这的
'cause how did I get here?
我不知道
I don't know.
仪式完成之后 你说
After we got married, you said
你想去赌场看别人赌博
you wanted to go to the casino and watch people gamble
然后取笑他们
and make fun of them.
听起来好浪漫
Sounds romantic.
我去了卫生间 等我出来
I went to the bathroom, and I came out,
就找不到你了
and you were nowhere to be found.
我一直在打你的电♥话♥ 可你不接
I'm calling your cell, you're not picking up your cell,
所以我一整天都在各家医院里找你
so I've been searching hospitals all day for you.
-我们结婚了 -是的
- We're married? - Yeah. Right?
-亲爱的 -嗯
- Ah, hon? - Hmm?
你丈夫来了
Your husband's outside.
他想见你
He'd like to see you.
-什么 -你说什么
- What? - Excuse me?
拉斯维加斯医疗急救中心暨赌场
Heartfelt congratulations on your blessed nuptials
衷心祝您新婚快乐
from the Las Vegas Emergency Medical Center and Casino.
你这小姑娘还挺忙
Busy gal.
下一个
Next.
猫王是我的证婚人
嗨 杰西
Hi, Jesse.
-祝你好运 -亚历克丝 你到底去哪了
- Good luck. - Alex, where the hell have you been?
你跑哪去了
Where did you go?
等等 这事...
Wait, actually, this is...
太奇怪了
very strange.
你打电♥话♥给我
You called.
你说 「我爱你」
You said, "I love you."
你说 「我会永远爱你」
You said, "I will always love you."
-她也打给我了 -她也打给我了
- I got that call. - I got that call.
好吧
Right.
我们喝醉了
We got drunk.
我们喝了很多酒
I mean, we had a lot of drinks,
然后我们结婚了
and then we got married.
瘦版猫王为我们证婚的
Skinny Elvis was our witness.
原来他去了那一场
Oh, that's whose wedding he booked.
我想让胖版猫王来的
I wanted fat Elvis.
没有他的婚礼有什么意义
What's a wedding without him?
可你为什么会在这里
But why were you here?
亚历克丝 我到处找你
Alex, I've been looking everywhere for you.
你进了卫生间之后就失踪了
You went to the bathroom and disappeared.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell happened?
我来告诉你这是怎么回事
I'll tell you what happened.
* 'Cause I'm in love *
* With love *
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表