剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
让一让
Okay, give me some room.
有轮床经过 大家请让一让
Okay, gurney's here! Clear the way, people!
好 冷静点
All right, nice and calm, nice and calm.
大家让一让
Everybody out of the way.
到了
Here we go.
去拿吧
Get in there!
一次只能拿一个
One at a time.
皮搋子大赛
迈伦 你觉得
All right, Myron, who do you think's gonna
今年谁能摘得金牌
take home the gold this year?
肛肠科一直是获胜热门
Well, Proctology usually has this tied up,
但泌尿科很可能成为黑♥马♥
but Urology could surprise us.
老实说 每个人都很擅长
Mm, well, the extraction of foreign rectal bodies,
取出直肠异物
really, is anyone's game.
看看都取出来什么了
Let's see what we got.
那是个手♥机♥吗
Is that a cell phone?
这可以成为误拨电♥话♥的新理由啊
That gives a whole new meaning to getting butt-dialed.
居然还能用
And it works!
那手♥机♥好像还有三格电呢
You know, it looks like he's got three bars on that thing.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me now?
听不到 手♥机♥在「肠道」里呢
Uh, no, I'm in a tunnel.
裁判
Judges?
我觉得可能是手♥机♥的形状
You know what? I think the shape of the object
导致他被扣了一些分数
might have cost him a few points in that department.
你们在跟谁讲解呢
Who the hell are you guys talking to?
我们来看看心脏科能不能
Let's see if Cardiology can recover
扭转去年的惨败局势
from last year's devastating loss.
潘蒂尔的展示不太令人满意啊
Ooh, that's not really a great showing for Panttiere.
谢恩绝对能赢过这个啊
Shane actually could take this thing.
那人的直肠是三车位车♥库♥吗
Looks like a three-car garage.
等等 还没完
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. Wait a second.
这年头哪儿还能找到风火轮赛车
Where do you find Hot Wheels these days?
当然是直肠里
Apparently in a rectum.
三次火警什么的
Talk about a three-alarmer.
那个小云梯居然还是完好无损的
And the tiny ladder is still intact.
这会是潘蒂尔强势回归吗
Could this be Panttiere's comeback?
还可伸展开
It extends!
请裁判评分
Let's go to the judges.
潘蒂尔获胜
Panttiere takes it!
不公平 有内♥幕♥
It was rigged! It's rigged!
你相信奇迹吗
Do you believe in miracles?
第一季 第八集
心 跳
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
你做了草莓馅饼 爸爸
Une tarte aux fraises, Papa?
对 草莓挞点心
Yeah, strawberry tart for dessert,
农场特别专送
special delivery from the farm.
我的小天才
Ah, mon petite génie.
我好想你 爸爸
Tu m'a manqué, Papa.
-好 -妈妈呢
- Ca va? - Ca va. Where's Maman?
她在修水池
Oh, she's fixing your sink.
该死
Ah, j'ai fini.
我来捡吧
Oh, here, let me take that.
谢谢
Merci.
-谢谢 妈妈 -不用谢 亲爱的
- Merci, Maman. - Ah, de rien, ma chérie.
你们会待多久呢
How long are you gonna stay for?
两天
Two days.
宝贝好
Hi, baby. Hi.
农业局派了些很讨厌的家伙
The Farm Bureau is sending some insufferable man
给我们灌输种小萝卜多么赚钱
to talk to us about the profitability of radishes.
小萝卜
Radishes?
不要
Ugh, no.
说得好
Well put.
对呀 我们可是草莓园
Ouias. We are a strawberry farm.
草莓万岁
Vive les fraises!
-万岁 -草莓万岁
- Les fraises! - Vive les fraises!
杰勒德
Okay, Gerard,
我在橱柜里找到了瓶解百纳
found a cabernet in the closet.
老天
Mon dieu.
这是萨克拉门托产的
This is from Sacramento.
亚历克丝 你能过来帮我
Uh, Alex, you want to give me a hand
摆一下桌子吗
just setting the table real quick?
我先过去了
Excuse me.
萨克拉门托庄园
Mmm, chateau Sacramento.
萨克拉门托
Sacramento?
你没跟我说你父母要来
You didn't tell me your parents were coming.
对不起 他们平时很忙 很少来这
I'm sorry. They're so busy. They usually just drop in.
-怎么了 -没事
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
我们只见过两次
I've only met them twice.
我还以为下次见他们前
I thought I'd have a little more time to prepare
能多一些时间准备
before the next time I saw them.
我想把法语说好
I wanted to speak perfect French.
这一点也不好笑
It's not funny.
对不起
I'm sorry.
最近是有点不好过
You know things have been a little rough lately
我们还应该谈谈 那个
and we're supposed to talk about, you know...
什么 要孩子吗
What, yeah, having kids?
我们能不能当作上次已经谈过了
You know, can we count that as the talk
然后把这事再搁置一周
and avoid it for another week?
那可让我如释重负 你♥爸♥一定能用
Well, it would free me up so your dad could kill me
加州红酒把我灌得烂醉
over a California wine.
亲爱的 你不用去讨好他们
Babe, you don't need to impress them.
你们在一起待过 你知道他们喜欢你
You've spent time together; you know they like you.
他们是喜欢我 可他们爱我吗
Yeah, they like me, but do they love me?
看看他们
Will you look at them?
在一起都40年了 还是如此恩爱
40 years together and they're still so in love.
见到你之前 我完全没有想过
You know, I never thought I'd be able to match that
能像他们一样
till I met you.
他们知道这些就足够了
That's all they need to know.
-我爱你 -我也是
- Je t'aime. - Moi aussi.
敬萨克拉门托的好酒
Here to is the fine wines of Sacramento.
萨克拉门托 抱歉 爸
Sacramento. I'm sorry, papa.
-萨克拉门托 -萨克拉门托
- Ah, Sacramento. - Sacramento.
好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
你是愿意当一只恐龙
Would you rather be a dinosaur
还是养一只恐龙
or have a dinosaur?
简单
Easy.
养恐龙
Have a dinosaur.
那样我就不用再开车了
Then I don't have to drive anymore.
我问你一个问题
I have one for you, hein?
你是愿意失明
Would you rather be blind
还是下半辈子每分钟放一个屁
or fart once a minute for the rest of your life?
这个好 我得想想
Oh, that's a good one. I'll have to think about it.
我也想玩
I want to play.
祝你好运 加布里尔
Oh, I wish you luck, Gabriel.
这个游戏你妈妈和外公已经玩了三十年
Your mother and grandfather have been playing this game for 30 years.
玛丽
Marie, uh...
能把您的小手指给我吗
我很喜欢手指
很美味
是我的荣幸
Oh, it was my pleasure.
谢谢你们能来
Uh, thank you guys so much for coming.
我非常...
I mean, it's really, uh--
能有真正的巴黎人为我们做饭真是太棒了
it's terrific to have authentic Parisians cook for us.
虽然你们现在是加州人
Although are you guys Californian now or...
对
Oh, yes, uh,
我们1974年夏天来到美国
we arrived in the summer of '74.
我们那时是两个相爱的嬉皮士
Uh, we were hippies in love.
现在是两个相爱的老嬉皮士
Now we are just old hippies in love.
杰勒德 怎么了
Hein, Gérard?
我不太舒服
Je ne me sens pas bien.
-失陪一下 -爸
- Excusez-moi. - Papa?
杰勒德
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表