剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
Alert the CDC, Nurse Lyons.
收到
Roger that, Nurse.
好了 MERS
All right, MERS--
全称中东呼吸综合征
Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome,
是一种临床表现类似感冒的病毒
is a virus that usually presents with cold-like symptoms.
MERS具有传染性 15号♥刀片
MERS is contagious-- 15 blade.
好 谢谢 护士
Oh, great, thank you, Nurse.
而且在病毒完全控制人体之前
And usually difficult to distinguish until
-很难分辨 -安娜 我告诉过你
- it's got a firm grip on the patient. - Anna, I told you.
-太不可思议了 -该病例中
- It's incredible. - In this case,
病毒造成了败血症
the virus has caused septicemia,
细菌在艾伦先生肝脏中播种
which seeded Mr. Aaron's liver,
所以他肝右叶的半球上长了个大脓肿
which is why he has a large right lobe hepatic abscess on the dome.
高频电刀
Bovie.
反应很快啊
You're quick on the draw.
尽职而已 医生
Just doing my job, Doctor.
从这里我根本接触不到脓肿
I can't get to the abscess from this approach.
好了 要给他手术了
All right, we're gonna open him up.
我要做局部...谢谢你 智星
I'm gonna do a partial-thank you, Ji-Sung--
所有人都出去
Everyone, out.
-只留下主要医师 -什么情况
- We're going to a skeleton crew. - What the hell is going on?
有人在走廊发现了为该病人登记入院的护士
The nurse who admitted your patient was found in the corridor.
她出现了中东呼吸综合征的症状
She's exhibiting symptoms of MERS.
她当时穿着防护服
She was wearing a protective suit.
得州那些染上埃博拉病毒的医务人员也做了防护
So were the health workers in Texas who got Ebola.
所有人都出去
Everyone, out.
手术室外设置了化验点
We've set up a testing station outside the OR,
请去抽血化验
please have your blood drawn.
通过PCR技术检测病毒
It takes two days for MERS to show up
需要两天时间 谢恩医生
on the serum PCR, Dr. Shane.
你知道的
You know that.
还是要让大家验血 取样
We're still checking everyone's blood and swabbing them.
口腔和鼻腔
Oral and nasal.
结束了
Show's over!
我一个人也能行
I can do this alone.
你肯定行 但我还是要留下
I'm sure you can, but I'm staying.
谢谢 智星 你可以走了
Thanks, Ji-Sung. You can leave.
不 我哪都不去
No, I'm not going anywhere.
好吧
Fine.
很好 医用电锯
Good, external saw.
站在那边
Then stand over there.
那边吗 那是实习医生的位置 我不能
Over there? That's where the interns would stand--I can't.
卡拉汉说你一直在申请医师资格证
Callahan said you've been applying for your U.S. certifications.
卡拉汉很多嘴
Callahan has a big mouth.
他还说跟你上了「二垒」
He also said he got to second base.
他说谎
And he's a liar.
你想成为医生
You want to be a doctor,
实践经验是最好的渠道了
there is nothing better than hands-on experience,
所以我建议你站到那边
so I suggest you go stand right over there.
我要插入引流管
I'll be inserting a blake drain.
谢谢你这么做 丹娜
Thank you for doing this, Dana.
肖先生 这是康登护士
Mr. Shaw, this is Nurse Congdon,
本院护士长
our Nursing Supervisor.
她会帮你找你妻子
She'll help you find your wife.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
她两天前走出了家
She walked out of the house two days ago.
智星在那里
Ji-Sung's in there.
医生们 这位是布伦尼曼医生
Doctors, this is Dr. Brenneman,
他是疾控中心的病毒检验专家
he's the ID expert from the CDC.
他来为大家快速讲解一下中东呼吸综合征
He's here to give us a quick tutorial on MERS.
感谢你能这么快赶来
Thank you for coming at such short notice.
莱昂斯护士的验血结果出来之前...
Until we can get confirmation on Nurse Lyons' blood work--
莱昂斯护士怎么样了
How is Nurse Lyons doing?
情况稳定 但还是高烧不下
She's stable, but her fever is still high.
典型的中东呼吸综合征症状吗
Now-Is that typical of MERS?
可能是
It can be.
如果让我把话说完
Now, if I can continue.
中东呼吸综合征尚无疫苗 无抗病毒治疗
There is no vaccine for MERS, or no antiviral treatment--
没有抗生素吗
So no antibiotics?
你能让他把话说完吗
Would you let him finish, please?
明白
Roger that.
抗生素无效 而且还能引起严重感染
Antibiotics have no effect and can cause a super-infection.
只能进行支持疗法
Supportive care only.
也就是说 查清具体病因之前
Which means until we know exactly what we're dealing with,
大家都要待在那间房♥里隔离
everybody in that room stays in isolation.
没错
That's right.
他右胸出现积液
There's fluid in his right chest.
说说原因吧
You tell me why?
交感型胸腔积液
Sympathetic effusion.
胸腔附近的疾病
An exudative pleural effusion
引发了渗出性胸腔积液
caused by disease in a nearby structure.
在这个病例中 那个膈下脓肿
In this case, the subdiaphragmatic abscess
引起胸腔出现积液
has caused the fluid to accumulate.
非常好 建议疗法呢
Excellent. Recommendation?
需要使用八毫米胸管引流
You need to drain it with a 32 French chest tube,
哈里森医生
Dr. Harrison.
不 你来
No, you do.
把手指插♥进♥那里面
There, you're gonna stick your finger in.
深点
Deeper.
沿着那边肋骨上方 摸到肺就停下
Along the top of the rib there, till you feel the lung.
摸到了吗
You got it?
智星
Ji-Sung!
首位病患接触过的医院每个角落
Now, my men will need access to every area of the hospital
我都会派人检查
that was exposed to the index case.
艾伦先生情况稳定
Mr. Aaron, who is stable,
智星护士也是
as is Nurse Ji-Sung,
她跟哈里森和谢恩医生一起被隔离了
who is in isolation with Doctors Harrison and Shane.
我们彻底清查完毕后
Is there an office where we can convene,
能找个办公室让我们开会吗
once we've done a thorough sweep?
能 可你也能理解
Yes, but as you can imagine,
医院希望此事尽量别张扬出去
the hospital would rather keep this as quiet as possible.
-我的人很谨慎 -疾控中心
- My men will be discreet. - CDC!
-执行任务 -请让开 让开
- Coming through! - Out the way! Out the way!
麻烦靠墙站 往这边走
Hug the walls, please! Step to the side!
-往右边走 -快让开
- Move to your right! - Move out the way!
感谢你考虑周到 医生
Thanks for your discretion, Doctor.
你给我站住 姑娘
No you don't, missy.
亚历克丝
Alex.
我得去帮忙 拜托
I have to help. Come on.
你会让自己完全暴露在...
You'll be exposing yourself to all--
皮尔斯和杰西在里面
Pierce and Jesse are in there.
我必须去帮忙
I have to--I have to help.
去吧
Go on.
谢谢
Thank you.
你问问安德森医生能替我
Will you see if Dr. Anderson can cover me
给鲁宾先生做惠普尔手术吗
on Mr. Rubin's Whipple?
胰腺十二指肠切除术
我明白
I understand.
莱昂斯护士体温飙升
Nurse Lyons' temperature is spiking.
我一直在观察她
I've been monitoring her.
那你必须取消了
Well, you're gonna have to cancel.
你们有什么要我帮忙吗
Can I get you guys anything?
你什么都做不了 潘蒂尔
There's nothing you can do, Panttiere.
有什么变动我会打给你
I'll call you if anything else changes.
我们得叫他们送点冰袋过来
We need to call down and get some ice packs up here.
向中方代表道歉
Apologize to the Chinese delegation.
我是说真的没... 你懂的
I mean, there's nothing-- you know.
住手 一小时前你就给我抽血了
Stop! You took my blood an hour ago.
你不能再抽了 住手
You can't take any more, stop.
别碰她 伙计 真是奇怪了
Leave her alone, dude. It's getting weird.
我在做序贯概率比检验 以防弄错病毒载量
I'm doing sequential testing so I don't miss the viral load.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表