剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
Not necessarily.
我们在讨论对她们进行生理性分体
We're talking about separating them physically.
但她们的情绪 精神怎么办
What about emotionally, spiritually?
这两个女人血肉相连
These two women have a bond
在座的各位都不可能理解这种关系
that no one in this room can comprehend.
分体手术能挽救她们的命
A separation could save their lives.
或许吧 但你得想想
Maybe, but you have to wonder
她们为什么之前没想过分体
why they never considered this before.
因为之前她们不需要分体来挽救性命
Because their lives didn't depend on it until now.
身为精神医师
Speaking as a psychiatrist,
我建议我们先搞清楚真♥相♥
I would suggest that we make sure that is absolutely true
再强迫她们做决定
before we force them to face the decision.
她们是非常特别的人类
They are extraordinary human beings.
她们活在自己的私人世界
They live in their own private world
这是我们无法参与的
that we are not a part of,
目前也没有足够科技让我们真正了解
and no amount of technology will truly allow us in.
她们能了解死亡
They can understand death,
但她们能了解离开彼此生活吗
but will they be able to understand living without each other?
第一年 实习医生
进行缝合
Do it over.
皮下有三层了
It's three layers below the skin.
-不可能会裂开的 -缝合外翻了
- No chance of dehiscence. - Everted.
-这里有个活结 那里也有 -什么
- There's a slipknot there. Another one there. - What?
像这种切口 你需要用垂直褥式缝合
You need a vertical mattress stitch with an incision like that.
做事别马马虎虎
Don't get sloppy on me.
我已经值班27小时了
I'm on hour 27.
对
Yeah.
没人在乎这个 菜鸟
No one cares, freshman.
我们不聊聊昨晚吗
We're not gonna talk about last night?
不聊
No, we're not.
你这样好像我昨晚打扰了你一样
Oh, you're acting like I attacked you.
确实
Because you did.
你没有拒绝我 要不是你暧昧不清
You didn't stop me, and I wouldn't make a move
我也不会轻举妄动的
if you weren't sending me mixed messages.
你一直都暧昧不清
You're always sending me mixed messages.
像这样 你看出来了吗
Like this. You see this?
就这样
This right here?
这就是暧昧不清
That's a mixed message.
这是你情我愿的 不是吗
Well, I guess it's mutual, isn't it,
这种暧昧不清
this mixed message thing?
我没和你暧昧不清
I'm not giving you mixed messages.
我想要你 谢恩
I want your ass, Shane.
排队领号♥码 潘蒂尔
Well, get in line and take a number, Panttiere.
拜托 你也想要我
Oh, please, you want me too.
对吧
Right?
我是你的上级医生 亚历克丝
I'm your superior, Alex.
你请我帮忙 我会帮的
You ask me to help you, and I will.
你是在否认我们有私人关系
So you're denying we have any sort of connection.
我没有否认什么 但我不是那个人
Oh, I'm not denying anything, but I'm not that guy.
我不是那个你想让我成为的人
I'm not the one you want me to be.
我的工作优先
My work comes first.
永远
Always.
我很高兴遇到你之前我就想明白这点了
I'm glad I worked that out before I met you.
棒极了
Terrific.
但要忘记这点也很简单
Well, it'd be very easy to forget that.
忘记我是谁
To forget who I am,
但我大概要接下在克利夫兰的工作
but I'm probably gonna take this job in Cleveland.
什么
What?
我不在这里的时候
And you can't afford to make mistakes like that
你不能犯这种错误
when I'm not around.
你认真的吗 你要走
You're serious? You're leaving,
你就这么告诉我
and this is how you're telling me?
亚历克丝 我一走
Alex, the minute I'm out of here,
我的同事就会尽他们所能
my colleagues will do everything in their power
来打♥压♥你
to kick you down as hard as they can.
你是想当心胸外科医生的女孩子
You're the girl who wants to be a cardiothoracic surgeon.
你想加入那一团体之内的吧
You want to be part of that fraternity?
我自己能处理
I can handle myself.
我在这里保护你的时候 也许吧
When I'm here to protect you, maybe.
我凭自己到这一步的
I got here all by myself.
别再水平缝合了
No more horizontal stitches.
垂直缝合 再来一遍
Vertical. Do it over.
没有你我也能活下来 谢恩医生
I can survive without you, Dr. Shane.
你在做梦 潘蒂尔
You're dreaming, Panttiere.
你是我的英雄 卡拉汉
You're my hero, Callahan.
爱的医生来了
The love doctor is in.
我要做第一次注射了
I have to do my first injection.
跟我有关系吗
And I care about that because?
我讨厌打♥针♥
I hate shots.
跟我有关系吗
And I care about that because?
我不想自己打
I don't want to give it to myself.
弱鸡
Chicken.
把袖子卷起来
Roll up your sleeve.
你知道不打这儿的
You know that's not where it goes.
我来打就打这儿
It is if I'm injecting it.
我半小时后有个胃切除要做
I have a gastrectomy in a half an hour.
拜托了
Please.
好吧
Fine.
进去
Go.
轻点儿
Be gentle.
针又长 注射液又浓
The needle's long. The fluid's thick.
会疼死的
It's gonna hurt like hell.
跟我有关系吗
I care about that because?
这是纹身吗
Is that a tattoo?
这是拉尔夫·沃尔多·爱默生的诗
It's a poem by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
你想读吗
Hey, you want to read it?
不 我不喜欢诗
No, I'm not into poetry.
我喜欢
I am.
我非常喜欢
I really like it.
最近读了很多兰斯顿·休斯的诗
Been reading a lot of Langston Hughes lately.
「因为爱情 绝不后悔
"Out of love, no regret,
尽管爱意有去无回」
though the return be never."
等等 如果你 切除了我的肿瘤
Wait, so if you-- you take out my tumor,
化疗可能会伤害艾米莉
the chemo could hurt Emily?
如果你能承受 我就能承受
If you can take it, I can take it.
事实上 艾米莉 贝丝的化疗
Well, actually, Emily, the chemo we'd give Beth
会很严重地影响你的心脏
could seriously affect your heart condition.
只能这么做了吗
And that's our only option?
不
No.
我们可以做分体手术
We could perform a separation.
你要我们做分体手术
You're recommending a separation?
这样我们就能给你做手术 还不伤害艾米莉
It would allow us to operate on you without hurting Emily.
我们会让一组专家来做这个手术
We'd bring in a team of experts who'd perform the procedure.
我们母亲是位非常单纯的女性
Our mother was a very simple woman.
她就是个荡♥妇♥
She was a peach.
如果她能把我们卖♥♥给马戏团 她会卖♥♥的
If she could have sold us to the circus, she would have.
她也有好的一面 艾米莉
She had her good moments, Emily.
她告诉我们出生的时候
She told us when we were born,
医生说他们不能把我们分开
the doctors said they couldn't separate us.
那是在说谎
Which was a lie.
她相信是上帝希望我们这样的
She believed we were God's wish as we were.
我们也曾经讨论过分开来会怎样
We used to talk about what it would be like to be separated.
你记得我们去卡波圣卢卡斯
Remember when we went to Cabo
景点的那些人不让我们玩帆伞滑翔吗
and those guys at the resort wouldn't let us go parasailing.
你说服他们让我们去了
You made them take us up.
我们在空中的时候
When we were in the air
海滩上那些人都对我们指指点点
and all the people on the beach were pointing at us,
在你身边飞感觉很奇妙
it felt different to be flying next to you.
有一瞬间我感觉不到你 我只能感觉到我
For one moment I couldn't feel you. I could only feel me.
你想让我只有我自己的一半
You want to make me half of who I am.
我希望你活下来
I want you to live.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表