剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, Millie, but I'm gonna pull rank.
-你个混♥蛋♥ -手术是我的管辖范围
- The hell you are. - Surgery's my jurisdiction.
这手术由我来做决定
This is my call to make.
杰西 我是在保护你
Jesse, I am trying to protect you.
你究竟有没有想清楚
Have you considered, even for one minute,
如果手术失败会是什么后果
what would happen if the surgery failed?
我原以为还要说服你同意手术
I was hoping to convince you to do this,
但提议被否决了
but they're not gonna let us do it.
我们已经走到尽头了
It's time for this to be over.
嘿 小宝贝
Hey, little buddy.
你本不应该支撑了这么久
You were never supposed to make it this far.
当我把你从垃圾箱里抱出来时
When I pulled you out of that dumpster,
我从没想过
I had no idea...
你会是如此勇敢坚强的小斗士
that you'd be such a world-class fighter...
你不用再苦苦坚持了
but you don't got to fight anymore.
我想关掉呼吸机
I want to take him off the ventilator.
别 等等 停下
No, wait! Stop!
可以动手术了
We're doing this.
由于妮玛心脏衰竭
All right, because of Neema's heart failure,
她肝脏肿大了
she has hepatomegaly.
她有凝血障碍 所以注意肝素钠
She's coagulopathic, so watch the heparin.
-检查凝血激活酶时间 -知道了 医生
- Check her PTTs. - Roger that, Doctor.
-你要走了 -是的 我要走了
- You're leaving? - Yeah, I'm leaving.
你是这家医院顶级的肝胆外科医生
You're the hospital's top hepatobiliary surgeon.
如果有并发症呢
What if there's complications?
亚历克丝 你不需要我
Alex, you don't need me.
你错了
You're wrong.
你的病人是捐赠者
Your patient's the donor.
不会有任何并发症的 至于妮玛
You won't have any complications--and as for Neema,
本内特博士比我更了解动物生理学
Dr. Bennett knows more about animal physiology than I do.
你和杰西来处理吧
You and Jesse have this covered.
亚历克丝 你有天赋 所以创造历史吧
Alex, you were born for this, so just go make history.
我很抱歉杰西用职权压你
I'm sorry about Jesse pulling rank on you.
这毕竟是医院的重大事件
Well, this is a major event for the hospital.
如果你成功了
If you're successful,
我会安排好你所有的电视出镜和巡讲
I'll arrange all your TV appearances and your lecture tour.
如果我没成功呢
And if I'm not?
那就算到我头上
Well, then, it'll be on my head,
就跟你做的其他事一样
just like everything else you do,
但现在这是我的工作
but right now it's my job
去站到那群媒体面前 亮相示众
to get in front of this mob and call it a parade.
等着看新闻吧
Wait till you see the press release.
也许你现在应该推迟新闻发布
Maybe you should hold off on the press for now.
已经晚了 亚历克丝
It's a bit late for that now, Alex.
按计划行事
Stay on schedule.
我去看看妮玛
I'm gonna go check on Neema.
谢恩医生 我对这个手术还有些顾虑
Dr. Shane, I'm having second thoughts about this operation.
就是感觉不对劲
It just doesn't feel right.
我原以为已经结束了
I thought this was over.
我以为我终于说出了再见
I thought I had finally said good-bye.
-这样不对 -为什么
- This is wrong. - Why?
拯救一条生命怎么会不对
How is it wrong to save a life?
我们是人类而不是动物 医生
We're humans, not animals, Doctor.
如果人与动物都是有联♥系♥的呢
What if we're all connected?
如果所有的生命都是神圣的呢
What if all life is sacred?
妮玛在笼子里活了32年
Neema spent 32 years in a cage.
这并不人性
That's inhumane.
我们为了科林才这么做
We'll do this for Colin,
但当你关掉呼吸机的时候
but when you turn off that ventilator,
我儿子就死了
my son is dead,
别的我什么都不想知道
and I don't want to know anything else.
* They're building towers, that are high enough to see the clouds *
BGM: Heart Hope by Oh Wonder
* Yet it don't bother me *
* The elevator's working overtime, up and down *
* Yet it don't bother me *
* Cause I need something more than everything *
* A higher self, deep within *
* Cause I need something more than everything *
* A higher self *
* A higher self *
* And I know *
* We need a little heart hope *
* I know we've got to outgrow *
* And feel a little heart hope *
毫不炫酷 只有满满的热情和希望
Nothing flashy, just all hope and heart.
-你保证 -我保证
- You promise? - Promise.
潘蒂尔医生 你准备好了吗
Dr. Panttiere, are you ready?
需要让我来做吗
Would you like me to do it?
* They're building aeroplanes *
* Faster than the speed of light *
* Yet it don't bother me *
* The endless cities multiplying out, oceansize *
* Yet it don't bother me *
* 'Cause I need something more than everything *
亚历克丝 你要让我做这件事吗
Alex? Would you like me to do it?
* A higher self, deep within *
死亡时间 10点06分
Time of death: 10:06.
你一定非常生她的气
You must be really angry with her
因为你居然不去看手术过程
if you're not watching what's going on in the OR.
对 我很生气
Yeah, I am angry.
我情绪很复杂
I'm a lot of things.
你有多生气 要分手了吗
How angry? Breakup angry?
听着 不 我没有那么说
Look-- No, I didn't say that.
那你要说什么 说吧
What are you saying? Own it.
你感觉怎样
What are you feeling?
我感觉我还爱她 我只是不知道
I'm feeling like I love her. I just don't know--
她只犯了一个错
She makes a single mistake,
你却开始质疑整段感情
and you doubt the whole relationship?
看吧 你觉得这只是个错误
See, you're looking at this as a mistake.
我却认为这是真♥相♥
I'm looking at it as a truth.
真的吗 真♥相♥
Really? Truth?
这是全世界最多变的概念了
The world's most flexible concept.
谁的真♥相♥
Whose truth?
让我停止追在亚历克丝后面
The one where I stop chasing after Alex
并问我自己有什么意义的真♥相♥
and I ask what's in it for me.
拜托 一定要成功
Please, just make this work.
因为胸壁接近主动脉
Because of the chest walls proximity to the aorta,
你们应该用史赛克骨锯
you should use a Stryker saw.
等等
Wait.
我没听说过动物保护站会帮动物纹身
I wasn't aware sanctuaries tattooed their animals,
但医学研究机构会
but medical research facilities do.
你从哪里找来这只黑猩猩 谢恩医生
Where did you get this chimp from, Dr. Shane?
现在别问这个 病人已经在手术台上了
Not now. We have a patient on the table.
有个登记系统
There's a registry.
我只要查询这个号♥码
All I have to do is run the number,
就知道了 这是最后通牒
and I'll know, so, last chance.
妮玛从哪来的
Where's Neema from?
妮玛从哪来的
Where's Neema from?
米莉森特 拜托 这是科林的心脏
Millicent, please. This is Colin's heart.
这只动物是偷出来的吗
Is this animal stolen property?
没有人有权将生命据为己有
No one should have the right to call life property.
-停止手术 -米莉森特 不能停止
- Shut it down. - Millicent, you can't.
身为外科主任 你有权力
As Chief of Surgery, you had the power
反驳我并继续手术
to overrule me on this operation,
但如果这只黑猩猩是被偷出来的
but if this chimpanzee is stolen,
那么我身为首席运营官
then as Chief Operating Officer
有责任停止非法程序
it is my duty to stop an illegal procedure.
-把广播关掉吧 -任何个人行为
- Just turn off the PA. - No personal crusade
都不值得毁掉圣马太医学研究中心
is worth destroying Saint Matthews.
进行这项手术是犯罪行为
Proceding with this operation would be a criminal action.
各位 停止你们现在做的事
Everybody, stop what you're doing right now.
停止手术
Shut it down.
你知道因为妮玛
Do you realize how many human lives
有多少人已经得救了吗
have been saved because of Neema?
你了解一旦医院的认证被吊销
Do you understand what happens to a hospital
会发生什么事吗
once its accreditation has been revoked?
手术刀
Scalpel.
你怎么敢这样
Don't you dare.
这颗心脏 这颗以生命做代价的心脏
This heart-- this life-giving heart,
你要我把它丢掉
you want me to throw it out?
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表