剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm sorry. I'll turn it back on.
不 我说的是 黑暗
No, I mean... the dark.
我想把我的心脏给别人
I want my heart to go to somebody
让它继续跳动
and keep beating.
那样就不会让我那么害怕了
It just won't seem so scary that way.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
科林 你的心脏很特殊
Colin, you have a very special heart.
很难找到受赠者
It might not be easy to find a place for it.
我知道HIV阳性是什么意思
I know what HIV-positive means.
你不能找个跟我一样的人吗
Couldn't you find someone who's like me?
没那么简单 也不只是那样
It's not that easy, and it's not just that.
即便我们治好了你的心脏 你还患有
Even though we fixed your heart, you had--
先天性心脏病
Congenital heart disease.
你个小机灵鬼
You're a smarty-pants.
规定不允许捐赠那样的心脏
They don't really let us give those kinds of hearts away.
是 但你也很聪明啊
Yeah, but you're a smarty too.
你肯定能想出办法
I bet you could figure something out.
也许吧
Maybe.
你保证
You promise?
我保证
Promise.
你觉得你能遵守诺言吗
Do you think you'll be able to keep your promise?
不知道
I don't know.
我们还没联♥系♥捐赠联盟
We still haven't tried the Donor Alliance.
我
I'll--
给我 我来拿吧
Yeah, I'll just take that.
谢谢
Thanks.
能帮我开下门吗
Can somebody let me in please?
-帮下忙呗 -来了
- Little help here? - Coming.
-谢谢 -抱歉 智星
- Yup, thank you. - Sorry, Ji-Sung.
你们不是吧
Are you guys kidding me?
我听说科林的事了 我很遗憾
I heard about Colin. I'm sorry.
是啊 我们一整夜没睡
Yeah, we've been up all night
想帮他的心脏找接受者
trying to find a recipient for his heart.
所以我才没回家
That's why I didn't come home.
我回自己家了
I went to my house.
马克斯陪着孩子们
Max stayed with the boys.
我真想找机会谈谈
I really want a chance to talk,
但现在我真...
but right now I just--
不 没关系
No, that's fine.
我没准备好跟你谈
I'm not ready to talk.
我就想查下孩子的心脏捐赠
I'm just checking on a juvenile heart donation.
如果洛杉矶医院没有匹配
If L.A. hospitals don't have a match,
那就看看圣地亚哥 旧金山
let's try San Diego, San Francisco,
继续联♥系♥
let's just keep calling.
目前有人联♥系♥塞拉捐赠中心吗
Anyone call Sierra Donor Services yet?
我正在线上 但好像没戏
I'm on hold with them, but it doesn't look good.
好 联♥系♥器官资源共享中心
Okay. Call UNOS.
看能否调整搜索 得到更多结果
See if there's a way to tweak the search to get more hits.
-这就办 -我们需要一个受赠者
- I'm on it. - We need a recipient--
体重在科林的10%以内
Within 10% of Colin's body weight.
联♥系♥加州交通局 看最近有没有事故发生
Call Cal-Trans. See if there's been any accidents.
HIV阳性 还有心脏病史
HIV-positive heart with a history of heart disease.
这条件实在太差了
That's too many strikes against you.
我们不能放弃 琳恩 联♥系♥爱♥滋♥病联合基金会
We're not giving up. Lynn, call AIDS United.
看有没有政策代表熟悉
See if there's a policy rep who's familiar
如何联♥系♥当地诊所的
with outreach to local clinics.
智星
Oh, and Ji-Sung,
查下学院数据库
check the university database
查看HIV与先天性心脏病的相关研究
for any studies with HIV and congenital heart defects.
好 这就查
Got it. I'm on it.
没有合适的接受者吗
No viable recipients?
如果情况有变 能通知我们吗 谢谢
Will you let us know if anything changes? Thank you.
收到你的短♥信♥了
Got your text.
-这是哪儿 -私人病房♥
- Where--where are we? - Private wards.
谢恩医生好像找到了科林心脏的受赠者
Dr. Shane thinks he's found a recipient for Colin's heart.
-这里吗 -是
- Here? - Yeah.
她刚入院
So I just checked her in.
克里斯
Hey, Chris.
妮玛
Hey, Neema.
这是妮玛
So this is Neema.
你好 小丫头
Hey, baby girl.
她因心脏病而将离世
She's dying of heart disease,
她是接受科林心脏移植的完美候选
and she's the perfect match for Colin's heart.
好啦
Gotcha.
-那是只黑猩猩 -对
- That's a chimpanzee. - Yeah.
杰西 你是怎么把一只黑猩猩弄进
Jesse, how did you get a chimpanzee into--
我在这里的一家动物避难所当志愿者
I volunteer at the local animal sanctuary.
管事的兽医跟我是老交情
The vet who runs the place is an old friend.
她叫我过去给她当参谋
She asked me to come in for a consult.
妮玛患有扩张性心肌病
And Neema has dilated cardiomyopathy.
你想把我儿子的心脏给一只猩猩
You want to put my boy's heart into a chimp?
人到动物的心脏移植手术史无前例
There has never been a human-to-animal heart transplant.
是的 这会是第一例
No, this should be the first,
但开拓创新是你的拿手戏
but blazing new trails was your speciality.
黑猩猩的生理机能跟人类非常相似
Chimpanzee physiology is amazingly similar to humans.
妮玛与科林的身高体重相仿
Neema is Colin's size and weight.
他的心脏可以救她的命
His heart could save her life.
HIV传播怎么处理
What about HIV transmission?
病毒会在她体内繁殖
Well, the virus can replicate inside her,
但受感染的黑猩猩还没有什么
but infected chimps have rarely been known
出现艾滋病临床症状的记录
to develop the clinical symptoms of AIDS.
跨物种心脏移植手术
Cross-species heart transplant.
她的代谢状况呢
What about her metabolic state?
如果出现免疫排斥怎么办
What if there's immunologic rejection--
我有认识的人能帮忙
I know someone who can help.
不 没门
No. No way in hell.
动物 不行
An animal--No.
雷夫 我知道要迈出这步不容易
Rafe, I know it's a big leap,
但我们找不到人类备选
but we can't find a human candidate.
-那也不行 -那科林呢
- Still no. - What about Colin?
他难道不喜欢动物吗 他会怎么说
Didn't he love animals? What would he say?
跟你说 你不必马上做决定
You know what, you don't need to make a decision now.
我都不知道这有没有可能
I'm not even sure this is possible.
我们需要弄明白
We need to find out.
坚持住 宝贝
Hang in there, sweetheart.
看了今天的比赛吗
Hey, you watching the game today?
快船 看了
Clippers. Yeah.
我以为我们是今天
Yo, I thought we were gonna-- today.
-今天吗 -是啊
- That's today? - Yeah.
好 我得把那场比赛录下来
Right. I got to record that game.
你准备好做这个了吗
You ready to do this?
-好了 我很需要 -好
- Yeah, I need it. - Okay.
好 有段时间了
Okay. I mean, it's been awhile.
我可能现在都生疏了
I may have even forgotten how.
-我没有 好吧 -好
- I haven't, all right? - Yeah, mm-hmm.
我很在行
So I'm good at it.
尸体实验室见
Meet me in the cadaver lab.
-那里没人 -好
- No one will be there. - Okay.
我需要清除记忆
I need a brain wipe.
要啤酒吗
Want a beer?
不了 哥们
Hey, um...no, man,
我准备去海滨别♥墅♥
I'm on my way out to the beach house.
事实上
Actually...
有比啤酒烈点的吗
do you have anything stronger than beer?
兄弟 没想到会这么难受
Dude, it's not supposed to be this hard.
跟我说你就找错人了
I'm the wrong guy to talk to about this.
我是基佬 而且我还娶着她
I'm gay and I still married her.
肯定她跟你说过关于杰西的事了
I'm sure she told you about Jesse.
亚历克丝什么都跟我说
Alex tells me an alarming amount of things.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你跟我其实有很多共同之处
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表