剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
抱歉 你是谁来着
I'm sorry, who are you?
太好了 你在这
Oh, good. You're here.
萨姆担心你不会来了
Sam was worried you wouldn't come.
他已经在准备手术了 但我还是希望
He's being prepped for surgery, but I was hoping to check in
在手术开始前再和你确认一下
with you before we started.
他真的很想做这个手术
He really wanted this,
为他主刀的是最优秀的医生
and he's with the best doctors.
那天是我开的车
I was driving the car.
什么
What?
车祸那天 是我开的车
On the day of the accident, I was driving the car
就在那次车祸中 我女儿死了
when my daughter was killed
萨姆受了伤
and Sam was hurt.
现在一切都交给你了 医生
Now you're driving, Doctor.
* We're all falling and we need a place to hide *
患者的脑动脉瘤体积大 情况复杂
Patient has a large, complex cerebral aneurysm.
瘤颈太宽太短 无法安全切除
The neck of the aneurysm is too wide and short to clip safely,
所以我们需要给它减压
so we need to decompress it.
* Break of dawn *
手术需要在无血环境下
The procedure needs to be done using a deep hypothermic
进行深低温停循环
circulatory arrest in a bloodless field.
所以我们要把萨姆的全身血液抽取出来
So we take all of Sam's blood and put it
存储在灌注师的静脉贮血器中
in my perfusionist's venous reservoir.
患者体温下降 直至进入
The patient is cooled to a state that
法定和临床死亡状态
meets the legal and clinical definition of death.
心脏和大脑都停止活动
The heart and the brain are both flatlined.
* Cold night takes us to a place to escape the chill *
情况不错
Looks good.
一旦患者进入法定死亡状态
Once the patient is legally dead,
我们就只剩下大约42分钟
we have around 42 minutes.
* Top top somewhere in the woods on a hill *
抽吸
Suction, please.
* Wake up feeling the cold *
枕淋巴已暴露
You have access to the occipital lymph.
-好的 -打开了
- Okay. - Here we are.
-电钻 -好
- Drill? - Yup.
保持创伤区域无出血
Keep the field dry.
* Is there a way back? *
* Nobody knows *
老天爷
Oh, my God.
感觉到了吗 是地震了吗
Feel that? Is that an earthquake?
都不到两秒
It was barely two seconds.
习惯一下吧 卡拉汉 这是洛杉矶
Got to get used to it, Callahan, this is LA.
小震了一下 惊一下继续干
Just a little shake, rattle, and roll.
我得重新评估一下我的地震应急包了
I have to reevaluate my earthquake kit.
里面只装了龙舌兰
I only have tequila in it.
这一震足够惊到我的贮血器了
It was big enough to rattle my tank.
-还有多少时间 -33分钟
- How much time do we have left? - We've got 33 minutes.
出问题了
We got problems.
我这边数据乱套了
My levels are going haywire.
失血了
Losing blood here.
搞什么啊 把我的贮血器震破了
What the hell? It cracked my tank.
很严重
This is serious.
我们继续
Let's keep going.
同志们 我们进入蓝色警报状态
Okay, people, we're in Code Blue.
能把警报关掉吗
Would someone please shut off that alarm?
谢谢
Thank you.
请给血库打电♥话♥ 把所有的O型阴性和
Call the blood bank, please. Get me all the "O" Neg
A型阳性血都调来 谢谢
and "A" Pos blood they have, thank you.
她说了「请」和「谢谢」 真是严重了
She's saying "please" and "thank you". This is serious.
如果不够的话就请人献血
Set up a blood drive if we need more.
大家继续
We keep going, people.
把你那边的血管夹住
Clamp the lines on your end,
断开贮血器 谢谢
and switch out the reservoir, thank you.
同志们 还剩27分钟
We got 27 minutes, folks. We're on the clock.
马上把血送到手术室
We need to get this blood to the OR stat!
我这有四个献血的
I've got four donors over here,
但需要一位抽血师
but I need a phlebotomist.
保证都是O型阴性和A型阳性
Make sure it's "O" Neg and "A" Pos only.
-请让一下 -来 我是A型阳性
- Okay, people, make way. - Here, I'm "A" Positive.
我能 不用 我自己能抽
And I can-- no, I can take my own blood.
我会轻轻的
I will be very gentle.
是个人都知道
Ugh, everyone knows
医生抽血技术最差了
doctors are the worst person to take your blood.
马上送到手术室
We're getting it to the OR now.
技术不错啊
Nice stick.
那必须
I do have a nice stick.
还剩六分钟
Six minutes on the clock.
-给我♥干♥细胞 -干细胞
- Stem cells, please. - Stem cells.
* If this turns out to be *
* What you say *
* Oh how you are *
干细胞注入完毕 缝合
Stem cells injected. Stitch him up.
同志们 行动起来了
Okay, people, we've got to move.
-把血包拿过来 -这就来
- Get that blood. - It's coming in now.
给你 医生
Here you go, doctor.
这是一包O型阴性
Here's a bag, "O" Neg.
还剩四分钟
We've got four minutes.
还剩四分钟
We're on the clock, four minutes.
-血到了吗 -全部到位
- We have blood? - All here.
收到 全部到位
Roger that, all here.
好了 福里斯特 让他活过来吧
Okay, Forester, let's bring him back to life.
收到 开始了
Roger that. Coming back on.
开始复温时告诉我
Tell me when to start rewarming.
好了 开始复温
Okay, rewarm.
复温
Rewarming.
-把冰拿掉 -拿掉冰
- Let's get him off the ice. - Off ice.
还剩一分钟
One minute on the clock.
你还好吗
You okay?
让自己打起精神来去见萨姆
Just, uh, psyching myself up to go check on Sam.
需要人陪你一会儿吗
You want some company?
不用 我不想让人陪
No, I do not want company.
你知道我还不想要什么吗
You know what else I don't want?
你和皮尔斯一起跑步...或者打扑克
You to run with Pierce... or play poker with him.
这奇怪吗
Is that weird?
有点
A little, yeah.
我不想搞砸
I don't want to screw this up.
我也觉得你不想
No, I imagine you wouldn't.
不 我和皮尔斯在一起了
No, I'm with Pierce.
我知道
I got that.
我真的和皮尔斯在一起了
I'm really with Pierce.
说出来感觉真好
And that actually feels so good to say.
我知道一旦涉及到感情问题
I know when it comes to relationships,
我怎么做都是错的
I-I do everything wrong.
我会发疯
I mean, I flip out,
我无事生非
I create problems that aren't...real.
我就是
I just--
这些话你不是应该说给皮尔斯听吗
Shouldn't you be saying this to Pierce?
我会说的
No, I will.
但我也需要对你说
But I needed to say it to you.
我想自打你回来 我就想
I guess since you came back, I-I've wanted
做个了结 说明白 我们才能继续向前走
some sort of closure to-- yeah, so we can move forward.
因为 咱们实话实说吧
'Cause, you know, let's be honest.
你离开医院时 你知道我对你是什么感觉
When you left the hospital, you knew how I felt about you.
你也知道我对你是什么感觉
And you knew how I felt about you.
记得我走那天晚上跟你说的话吗
Remember what I told you the night I left?
我是认真的
I meant it.
我勒个去
Ah, damn it!
他还小的时候 我经常带着他旅游
When he was little, I used to take him traveling.
普通的学校他不能上
He couldn't go to a normal school.
他有专门的家庭教师
He had special tutors.
所以我们俩都觉得该休息一下的时候
So I could take him away whenever we both felt
我才能带着他出去
we just needed a break.
他最爱去人们不说英语的地方旅游
He loved to travel to places where they didn't speak English--
只要他听不懂
as long as he couldn't understand
他们在说什么就行
what they were saying--
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表