剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
爸爸
Dad!
所以我得保证每一块蛋糕
So I would make sure that both those slices
大小完全一样
of cake are completely equal.
你怎么会那么说
Why would you even say that?
那根本不是...你胡编的吧
That's not even a part-- you're just making this up.
对了 现在是你们今晚的游戏一小时
By the way, this is your one hour of video games for the night.
你们真的要浪费时间争一块蛋糕吗
Are you sure you want to spend it arguing about a piece of cake?
兄弟 你真是天生当父亲的料
Man, you are a natural-born father.
我一直比较享受和淘气鬼打交道
Well, I've always kind of grooved to the crazy kids.
你一直都想要孩子吗
Did you always know you wanted them?
对
Yeah.
那你呢
How about you?
我之前从没觉得自己那么想要孩子
I mean, kids were never that important to me.
我的姊妹有两个孩子 他们都很乖
My sisters got two, I mean, they're great kids.
可我从没觉得自己得要个孩子
But it was never like I had to have one, you know?
亚历克丝相当清楚...
Yeah, Alex is pretty clear about the fact that--
这点 我知道
That, I do know.
她答应跟我约会前
Before she agreed to go out with me,
她说我得明白三件事
she said I needed to know three things.
第一 她激动了会向别人喷唾沫
One, she spits on other people when she gets excited.
第二 她讨厌别人叫她「亚历姗德拉」
She hates being called "Alexandra."
最后 她不想再要孩子了
And she's done having kids.
而你都答应了
And you said okay.
没关系 世事多变 皮尔斯
It's okay. Things change, Pierce.
我爱亚历克丝
I mean, I love Alex.
可我也想要孩子
And I want kids.
你都说出口了 有什么感觉
You said it out loud. How'd that feel?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know, I don't know.
把它给我
Give it to me!
能告诉我怎么回事吗
Do I want to know?
不能
No.
你们的快闪同伴会被震惊的
Your flash mob would have rocked.
也许就在明年
Maybe next year.
当我还是个舞蹈老师的时候...
When I was a dance teacher...
你教过舞蹈
You taught dance?
大部分是教孩子 他们太可爱了
Mostly kids, so sweet.
为什么不教了
Why did you give it up?
过了个夏天 安迪老师变成了伊娃老师
Well, one summer Mr. Andy went away and Ms. Ava came back.
不知道该怎么向家长们解释
That was a little hard to explain to the parents,
所以工作室就让我离开了
so the studio let me go.
我还是很怀念那份工作
I still miss it.
不管怎么说
Well, anyways.
-开始舞蹈让我为你们感到骄傲吧 -好的
- Do me proud and show me your moves. - Okay.
-准备好了吗 -是的
- Ready? - Right.
五六七...
Five, six, seven...
在手术之前 我们应当帮助患者放松
In pre-op, we're supposed to help the patients relax,
因此我需要你们所有人离开这里
which is why you're all leaving.
离开这里 再见 各位妓♥女♥
Get out of here. Farewell, hookers.
-你是想说「舞♥女♥」吧 -不是
- You mean "Hoofers." - No.
伊娃 做手术的时候你是不能化妆的
Um, Ava, you can't wear makeup in surgery.
你需要找个护士帮你把妆卸了
I need to get a nurse to take it off.
求你了 让我漂漂亮亮的我什么事都能应对
Please, I can deal with anything if I feel beautiful.
这是医院的规定
It's hospital rules.
麻醉师需要观察你皮肤和嘴唇的颜色
Anesthesiologist needs to see the color of your skin and lips
来确保你的血液处在良好的供氧下
to make sure your blood is properly oxygenated.
是孩子打来的就接吧
If it's your kids you should take it.
发个短♥信♥就好 谢谢你
One quick text, and thank you.
向我保证你不会笑
You promise you won't laugh?
我想要四个孩子 一辆小面包车
I want four kids, a mini van,
然后成为其他所有妈妈讨厌的
and to be, like, the most glamorous soccer mom
光鲜亮丽的「足球妈妈」
that all the other moms hate.
花许多时间带孩子参加活动的母亲
尤指典型的中产阶级母亲
你不需要弄得光鲜亮丽
Oh, you don't need to be glamorous.
她们还是会讨厌你的
They'll still hate you.
因为你有工作 还会带很多零食
Because you work, and bring lousy snacks,
有一次 就那一次
and once, one time,
我把车停在了残疾人停车位 因为快迟到了
I parked in the handicap spot because I was running late.
四个孩子
Four kids?
大家庭是最好的
Big families are the best.
你还会要孩子吗
Are you gonna have more?
我本以为我不用再生了
I thought I was done,
但是我和我的男友还有些事情需要探讨
but my boyfriend and I have some issues we need to explore.
伊娃说过「改头换面」
Ava used the words "Makeover."
其它的我就不记得了
I don't remember the rest.
看着...看着还不错吧
Am I--am I pretty?
口红很不错
That lipstick is nice.
但是你不能涂
But you can't wear any.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们得把妆卸了
We're gonna have to take it off.
我有个折中的办法
How about a compromise?
糟糕的回忆
Bad memory.
在我学生时期 那是我还是男生
When I was still a boy in the schoolyard.
课间休息
It's recess,
男生不想让我玩躲避球
and the boys don't pick me for dodgeball
女生不想让我碰她们的娃娃
and the girls don't want me touching their dolls,
课间休息似乎永远都不会结束
and recess just never ends.
-你拿到结果了吗 -没有 但是...
- Did you get the results yet? - No, but...
在此之前有什么处理措施吗
Can anything be done about it until we do?
那就让我活在希望中吧
Then allow me to live in hope.
我爱希望
I love hope.
我也爱SPA
I also love SPA days.
那是我的化妆箱吗
Is that my makeup kit?
没错 我觉得像你这么漂亮的女性
Yeah. I figured a woman as pretty as you
对化妆品也比较了解
knows a thing or two about makeup,
也许会懂棉线修眉
maybe even threading eyebrows.
我们可以修眉
We could do that,
也可以 只是给出我的建议
or we could, and it's just a suggestion here,
帮你把胡子刮了
get rid of your mustache.
我没有胡子
I don't have a mustache.
有一点点
Just little one.
-不行 还要几分钟 -好痒
- No, a couple more minutes. - It's itchy.
-我觉得我已经好了 -相信我
- I think I'm done. - Trust me.
没人会比变性人更懂「毛发去除」
No one knows more about hair removal than a trans woman.
走开
Go.
你说你一直就知道
You said you always knew.
你是什么时候向别人坦白的
When did you let other people know?
在我9岁的时候
I was nine.
我迷上了我母亲的化妆品
And I got into my mother's makeup
因为我想在周日的家庭晚宴时
'cause I wanted to make myself look pretty
打扮得漂漂亮亮的
for Sunday night dinner with the family.
他们甚至不感到惊讶
They weren't even surprised.
原因在于 我看起来很美
The thing is, I looked pretty.
我看起来很正常
I looked right.
-你从来不曾怀疑过吗 -没有
- And you never had any doubts? - Zero.
我是个女人
I mean, I'm a woman.
荷尔蒙纠正了我生而为男的错误
What nature confused, hormones put right.
我一生之中
In my entire life,
从来没有对哪件事情这么坚定过
I have never been that sure about anything.
我看出来了
I've noticed that about you.
那你知道我看出来你的什么特点了吗
Yeah? Do you know what I've noticed about you?
你的胡子简直要逆天了
Your muzzy was out of control.
你是在折磨我
You're killing me.
怎么我又发出吧唧嘴的声音了吗
Am I making those smacky sounds again?
你什么声音也没有
You're not making any sound.
你一向很乐于坦白心声
You're the one who always wants to talk about his feelings.
你怎么了
What happened?
我跟你学的
I learned from you.
哈里森 跟我谈谈
Come on, Harrison. Talk.
你从一开始就跟我声明
You were up front from the beginning
说你不想要孩子
and told me you didn't want any more kids.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表