剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
Once each patient is under,
皮尔斯和卡拉汉领导的先导团队
the opening team, led by Pierce and Callahan,
-会进行准备 -好的 填充
- will prep... - Okay, fill her up.
遮盖 吹气 插入摄像头和端口
Drape, insufflate, and insert the camera and ports.
正在注气
Insufflating now.
好了 看得见了
All right, we've got eyes.
准备好了 潘蒂尔医生
Ready for you, Dr. Panttiere.
-我很抱歉 那个 -我也是
- I'm sorry about, you know... - Me too.
去干活吧
Now get back to work.
做完以后
When they're done,
他们会赶去下一间手术室
they'll leapfrog to the next OR.
开始吧 卡兰萨夫人
Okay, let's do this, Mrs. Carranza.
奇克斯 递给我那个
Uh, Cheeks, pass me the yurr--
钇
Yttrium.
对 是那个
Yeah, that.
我在灌注队 和杰西一起
I'll be on the implant team, along with Jesse,
我们注射微球
and we'll inject the microspheres.
米莉森特和马蒂 该你们了
Millicent and Marty, you're up.
你干得不错 C夫人
You did great, Mrs. C.
一例完成 还有四十例 队友们
One down, 40 more to go, team.
我们做完后
When we're finished,
收尾团队 米莉森特和马蒂
the closing team, Millicent and Marty,
会移除端口并缝合
will remove the ports and close.
之后就是一样的流程 第二例 第三例
Then it's same song-- second verse, third verse,
第四例
and so forth
直到所有41位患者全部完成或者我们垮掉
until all 41 patients are done or we collapse,
无论哪个首先发生
whichever comes first.
这里 医生
Right here, Doctor.
幸运21号♥
Lucky number 21.
如果发生了什么
If, uh, anything happens,
你能帮我照顾莫乔吗
will you make sure Mojo's okay?
你明天早上自己去照顾
You can make sure yourself in the morning.
21!
你去吧 我来
You go. I got this.
32号♥患者即将完成
Patient number 32 is almost there.
抱歉 亚力克丝 但是
Sorry, Alex, but...
作为外科主任 我要叫停了
as Chief of Surgery, I got to shut this down.
什么
What?
他们都出现了40度的高热甚至更高
They're all spiking fevers of 104 and higher.
有三个死了 亚力克丝
Three people have died, Alex.
卡兰萨夫人就是其中之一
Mrs. Carranza is one of them.
都是高热
The fevers are all spiking.
我从来没遇到这种情况
I've never seen anything like this.
全都是高热
All their fevers are spiking.
需要马上给这些患者降温
These patients have to be cooled down immediately.
31号♥需要冷却毯
I need cooling blankets on 31 now.
你不会死在我手上的
You are not gonna die on me.
我需要更多冰袋和甲强龙注射液
I need more ice packs and Solu-Medrol!
-收到 -15床高热
- Got it. - Bed 15 is spiking.
我不明白
I don't understand.
所有都是按照流程做的
We did everything exactly according to protocol.
我们高估了他们的免疫系统
We overestimated their immune systems.
他们都有全身炎症反应综合征的危险
We put them all at risk for SIRS.
-22号♥快要烧起来了 -冷却毯用完了
- 22 is burning up. - We're out of cooling blankets.
如果有必要就用制冰机
Okay, empty out the ice machines if you have to.
所有人都得动起来 不许休息
Nobody stops moving! Nobody takes a break!
-你明白吗 -看
- You understand? - Look.
看
Look.
三号♥和四号♥好转了
Number three and number four are breaking.
罗斯先生好转了
Mr. Roth's fever broke.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
这里六号♥好转
I've got number six breaking over here.
五号♥和八号♥好转
Five and eight breaking here.
不只他一个 他们的体温都在降
He's not alone. Their temps are dropping.
看 所有监控仪都恢复正常了
Look, all the monitors are going blue.
他们都恢复正常了
They all coming down.
这就像个奇迹
It's like a miracle.
也许只是暂时发热
Or it's just a temporary fever.
我觉得是奇迹
I'm gonna go with miracle.
这样 卡兰萨夫人的祈祷就得到了回应
That way, Mrs. Carranza's prayers didn't go unanswered.
好了 所有人 我们刷手回手术室吧
All right, everyone, let's scrub back in.
我们把这件事做完
Let's finish this.
41号♥患者 奥弗顿夫人完成了
Patient number 41, Mrs. Overton, is done!
我也是
And so am I.
马蒂 缝合吧
Marty, close her up.
各位 我刚得到消息
Hey, guys, I just got word.
在所有的患者身上都出现了一样的发热现象
The fever's following the same pattern in all the patients,
没有更多死亡病例
and there's no more fatalities.
-好消息啊 -对
- Great news. - Yeah.
顺便说下 你还是有两把刷子的
And by the way, you still got hands.
那可不
I have, haven't I?
还要谢谢你
Oh, and thank you for...
为说服董事会所做的所有努力
whatever you did to convince the board.
别谢我 我也想算到自己头上
Oh, no, I wish I could take credit for that,
但那都是杰西的功劳
but that was all Jesse.
原来克劳福德和他是老朋友了
It turns out, he and Crawford go way back.
晚安
Good night.
你要回家吗
You, uh, you coming home?
等下吧 我答应了件事得兑现
Uh, in a minute. I got a promise I got to keep first.
好
Okay.
-干得漂亮 -你也是
- Good work. - You too.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
我就想说
I just wanted to say, uh...
钇
Yttrium.
没了
That's all.
不客气
You're welcome.
是金宰茂的画
It's a Jae Mal Chin.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
-是真品吗 -对
- Is it real? - Yep.
如果这能改善你的工作体验的话
And if it brightens your work experience,
你或许可以在米莉森特跟前给我说点好话
maybe you'll put in a good word with Millicent for me.
今晚真疯狂
It's a crazy night.
要我送你回家吗
Want a ride home?
那就更疯狂了
That would make it crazier.
就是送你回家 别想成是约会
It's just a ride. Don't think it's a date.
好吧 那行
Yeah, okay.
别担心
No worries, yeah.
-好好休息 -你才要好好休息
- Get some sleep. - You get some sleep.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我
Yeah, I...
我觉得我能明白
I think I get it.
我就是觉得自己好傻
I just--I feel silly.
别觉得傻
Don't feel silly.
那么
So, um...
你在华尔街是干什么的
so what did you do on Wall Street?
说来话长了
Kind of a long story...
不如边喝咖啡边聊
better told over a cup of coffee.
行 但是
Okay, but...
我要先离开一会儿了
I need to get out of this place for a while.
我想是的
I suspect you do.
恭喜了 西尔瓦诺
Good on you, Silvano.
莫乔
Mojo!
姑娘 你还好吗
Hey, girl. How you doing?
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
好姑娘
Good girl.
老实讲
No jokes--
我对自己还是充满希望的
I'm actually hopeful.
谢谢了 医生
Thank you for that, Doc.
谢谢
Thank you.
你将来也可能让别人充满希望
You might've just made someone hopeful in the future.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表