剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
We don't need another voice at this point,
谢谢 潘蒂尔医生
Dr. Panttiere, thank you.
智星发高烧了
Ji-Sung's fever's up.
我们密切观察着每个人的动态
We are monitoring everyone for any changes.
就像你「观察」护士莱昂斯那样
Like you monitored Nurse Lyons.
我认为这里的专家已经够多了
I think we have more than enough experts to handle this.
我不会闲坐在那儿看这些人
I'm not gonna sit around and wait for these people--
是的 你不会
No, you're not.
你要回到你的病患那里
You're gonna go back to your patients.
这不是你的管辖范围
This is not your jurisdiction.
什么
Excuse me?
别插手这件事 亚历克丝
Stay out of this, Alex.
「你的管辖范围」 屁咧
"Your jurisdiction," My ass.
智星 哈里森以及谢恩医生的检查结果
Look, you tell me the lab results
已经出来了吗
for Ji-Sung and Dr. Shane and Harrison are in?
-是的 潘蒂尔医生 -我能看看吗
- They are, Dr. Panttiere. - Can I see it?
我得到的指示是只能把报告给疾控中心的医生
I was instructed to give them to the CDC doctors only.
-谁说的 -西尔瓦诺医生
- By who? - Dr. Silvano.
谁
Who?
西尔瓦诺医生
Um, Dr. Silvano.
潘蒂尔医生
Dr. Panttiere?
他们找到了肖先生的妻子
I think they found Mr. Shaw's wife.
如果她不是红头发的话
If she doesn't have red hair--
她是红头发
She has red hair.
打电♥话♥给他
Call him.
他到的时候来通知我
And find me and tell me when he comes in.
亚历克丝
Alex.
如果我死了 我是个器官捐赠者
If I die, I'm an organ donor.
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
但如果我真的死了
But if I do,
千万别让卡拉汉看到我的裸体
please don't let Callahan see me naked.
好
Okay.
他的体温急速升高
His temp shot up.
-我来帮你 -我自己来
- Hey, let me help you with that. - I got it. I got it.
皮尔斯
Pierce.
39.4度 你要吃点药吗
It's 103. Do you want to take anything?
我已经吃了
I took some.
我从未想要伤害你 宝贝
I never meant to hurt you, baby.
也许是时候该考虑我们的内心
Maybe it's time we look at who we are,
以及到底想要什么
and what we both want.
我想要你
I want you.
他会一直横亘在我们之间 亚历克丝
He'll always be between us, Alex.
他会一直在我生活里
He'll always be in my life,
但不是由于你所想的那些原因
but not for the reasons you think.
但是杰西 在小路去世的那晚跟我在一起
But Jesse...was with me the night Lou died.
帮帮我
Help!
我需要10毫克的安定
I need 10 milligrams of Diazepam!
我理解 但是中东呼吸综合征
I understand that, but a seizure
是不会突然发作的
is not consistent with MERS.
真有趣 我从满是传染病专家的屋子里
Funny, my understanding from the room
获知的是中东呼吸综合征
full of infectious disease experts is that MERS can present itself
能以无法预测的方式出现 或许你懂得更多吧
in unpredictable ways, but perhaps you know better.
我们查错疾病了
We're looking at the wrong disease.
如果是那样的话 我肯定疾控中心
If that's the case, I feel confident the CDC
会弄清楚究竟是什么病的
will discover what it is.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
董事会对我聘请了你表示质疑
The board is questioning my judgment for hiring you,
还有我没能让你遵守医院的规制
as well as my inability to get you to conform to hospital protocol.
所以如果你真的想要帮我
So if you really want to help me,
请你置身于此事之外
you'll just stay out of this.
你在这件事中唯一的责任
Your only responsibility in this matter
是做好谢恩医生的医疗代理人
is to serve as Dr. Shane's health proxy,
就是这样
and that is it.
什么
What?
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
鉴于他无法♥正♥常工作
In the event he's incapacitated,
你负责所有的医疗决策
you're in charge of all medical decisions.
对不起 我本以为你知道
I'm sorry, I assumed you knew.
恕我失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
西尔瓦诺医生
Dr. Silvano.
五年 前
你知道她让我做什么
You know what she's asking me to do.
她希望你结束她的痛苦
She wants you to end her pain.
对小路来说没有什么治疗方式了
There are no more treatments left for Lou.
只有更多的疼痛
Just more pain.
我们让她对这事有点发言权吧
Let's give her a chance to have a say in this.
没必要让别人知道
No one needs to know.
我不能忍♥受她遭受痛苦
I can't bear to see her suffer.
我知道
I know.
但我做不到
But I can't do it.
你不需要
You don't have to.
亚历克丝
Alex?
发生什么了吗
Anything show up?
不过是智星有白细胞增多的迹象
Nothing other than Ji-Sung showing signs of leukocytosis,
如果她有中东呼吸综合征这就很正常
which would be normal if she had MERS,
但这情况还没在任何人的血液中出现
which still isn't showing up in anyone's blood
因为还太早了
because it's too soon.
卡拉汉 回家吧 我来处理
You know what, Callahan? Go home, I got this.
不 我得做些什么 否则我会疯掉
No, I got to do something, or else I'm gonna go crazy.
你担心吗
Are you worried?
不过 我可以向你保证
But, I can promise you,
他们今晚会睡得很好
they'll sleep well tonight.
我在给他们输注了大剂量的枢复宁
I ordered a high dose of Zofran
并添加了劳拉西泮
in their IVs with an Ativan chaser.
此等狂欢我好想加入啊
That's a party I wish I was at.
BGM: The Way We Were
*回忆*
* Memories *
*照亮了我心中的角落*
* Light the corners of my mind *
*朦胧的水彩色记忆*
* Misty water color memories *
*我们的往日*
* Of the way we were *
*散落的照片*
* Scattered pictures *
*保存着我们过去的笑容*
* Of the smiles we left behind *
*我们曾给予彼此的笑容*
* Smiles we gave to one another *
*我们的往日*
* For the way we were *
*还能否*
* Can it be-- *
天哪 你们俩发什么神经呢
Oh, my God, are you guys freaking kidding me?
-我很抱歉 -抱歉
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Sorry.
说真的
For real?
你唱得很好听 兄弟
You got a beautiful voice, man.
是啊
I do.
而且你是位很棒的医生
And you're a great doctor.
没错
I am.
你知道我当年去听了你在哈佛的
You know that I went to every single one
每一堂课吗
of your lectures at Harvard?
你激励了我
You inspired me.
你让我了解为什么我想当医生
You made me realize why I want to be a doctor.
不
Nah.
你吻了我女朋友
You kissed my girlfriend.
对 我很抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
如果我能起来 我现在就会揍你一顿
If I could get up, I would really kick your ass right now.
我是说 真的揍你一顿
I mean, I'd really kick your ass.
我起不来
I can't get up.
听着 我已经免费挨你一拳了
Listen, I gave you one for free,
但如果你再来揍我
but you come at me again like that,
你一定会后悔的
and you'll be sorry you ever did--
我只是今天不太方便
long as it's not today.
你十年前为什么要离开她
Why'd you walk away from her ten years ago?
为了她
For her.
你为什么离开她
Why'd you walk away?
为了我俩
For both of us.
我知道我爱她
I know I love her.
我对她的爱远远超过你对她的爱
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表