剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
现在还没确定是中东呼吸综合征 卡拉汉
We're not even sure we're dealing with MERS, Callahan.
这可能是食物中毒
I mean, it could be food poisoning,
胃炎 甚至是流感
gastro, a flu, even.
我给你带了这样 你可以按我教你的做练习
I brought you this so you can practice what I taught you, okay?
看 这是些杂♥志♥
Look, here's some magazines, okay?
还有些填字游戏
Look, here's some crossword puzzles.
你得多吃点流食 明白吗
You've got to drink a lot of fluids, okay?
谢谢 真是太贴心了
Thank you. That's very kind of you.
你得排尿把病毒排出体内
You got to pee that virus right out of your system.
拿开
Go away.
我知道你不好受
Hey, I know it's hard on you.
我也不好受 对不起
It's hard on me. I'm sorry.
我希望咱们能...
I wish we could just...
我明白
I understand.
九个月 前
BGM: Look How Far We've Come by Dylan LeBlanc
* Televisions selling *
* This and that *
* Pretty women say I want to look like that *
-怎么了 -没事
- What just happened? - Nothing.
你动情了
You had feelings.
做梦吧 哈里森
Oh, in your dreams, Harrison.
没关系的
No, it's okay.
这才像个正常人
It's actually human.
我们一开始就说好了 运动达人
Listen, we agreed from the beginning, sport,
咱们只是炮♥友♥ 仅此而已
that this was just bitchin' sex, nothing more.
* Little children, hear your father *
别告诉我那是给我的礼物
Tell me that is not a gift for me.
不 礼物是给我的
Nope, it's a gift for me,
但是我们最好一起打开
but we should open it together.
好吧 我看到它的时候就知道
Fine, when I saw this, I knew it would be something
你一定会非常喜欢的
that you really wanted.
如果你还想约炮的话 就把它打开吧
If you ever want bitching sex again, you're gonna open it,
你一定会微笑着对我说「谢谢」
you're gonna smile, and you're gonna say, "Thank you."
谢谢
Thank you.
一把生锈的手术刀
A rusty scalpel?
我爱死破伤风了 谢谢你
I love tetanus, thank you.
这是克里斯蒂安·巴纳德医生的遗物
It's from the estate of Dr. Christiaan Barnard.
这是他的
This was his?
我的老天 皮尔斯
Oh, my God, Pierce.
这是世界上第一例心脏移植手术时用的手术刀
I mean, this was used in one of the first heart transplants.
宝贝...谢谢你
Babe...thank you.
做好心理准备 亚历克丝
Prepare yourself, Alex.
我爱你 别崩溃
I love you. Don't freak out.
亚历克丝
Alex.
我没有崩溃
I'm not freaking out.
我了个去
Damn it.
你不想对我说相同的话吗
You don't have to say it back.
我不想说
I don't intend to.
你可以对个嘴型
You can mouth it.
或者写下来
Or sign.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我了个去
Damn it.
肖先生 我们好像找到你的妻子了
Mr. Shaw, I think we've found your wife.
她刚被送进来
She was just brought in,
我们还没得到她的身份信息
and we don't have an ID on her yet,
但是看起来像是七八十岁的样子
but she appears to be in her 70s or 80s.
米兰达
Miranda!
这不是我妻子
That's not her.
我妻子的头发是红色的
Her hair is red.
不是那种红色 是这种红色
Not that red, this red.
坦帕湾海盗队的颜色
Buccaneers' colors.
这件衣服是她给我织的
She made this for me.
她头发是这种红色
It's a--her hair's that kind of red.
好的
Okay.
我很抱歉 肖先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Shaw.
我应该告诉她 我会跟她一起走的
I should have told her I'd go with her.
这样她现在应该已经到家了
She'd be home now.
不行 这是作弊
No, that's totally cheating.
-我没作弊 -你碰到了
- I did not cheat. - That touched.
但是它没响
Didn't buzz.
他还在那里吗
Is he still here?
喝水
喝水
Drink fluids.
还在那里 我的天
Still there. Jesus.
你就不给那个家伙一个机会吗
Are you ever gonna give this guy a chance?
该去尿尿了
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
去尿尿
-我很好 -你确定
- Oh, yeah, I'm good. - Sure?
我觉得...我觉得我要躺一会
I think I'm--I'm just gonna lie down for a bit.
到你了
Yeah, go.
好的 脚踝扭伤 两百分
All right, wrench to ankle, 200.
莱昂斯护士快不行了
Nurse Lyons is coding.
开始心脏按压 我准备电击她
Start compressions. I'll shock her.
快 用气囊帮她呼吸
Quick! Bag her.
充电360焦
Setting for 360.
-离手 -离手
- Clear. - Clear!
-还是没有心跳 -再来一次
- Still no rhythm. - Hit her again.
离手
Clear.
上帝啊 她不行了
Oh, my God, we've lost her.
我准备好接受第三项血液检测了
I'm ready to take that third blood test now!
-再叫一个护士过来 -快来人
- Get another nurse in here! - Stat!
已经爆发中东呼吸综合征了 但我们
We have a MERS outbreak, and yet here we are,
还在这再次讨论潘蒂尔医生
discussing Dr. Panttiere again.
在分类广♥告♥网站上众筹医学实验
Soliciting a medical trial on Craigslist?
这可以让潘蒂尔医生完成一项卓有成效的实验
Allowing Dr. Panttiere to conduct a highly successful trial.
非法入侵西区医疗中心
Illegally breaking into Westside Medical
用机器人做手术
to perform a robotic procedure.
为了拯救病患的生命 而且指控已被驳回
Saving her patient's life, and the charges were dismissed.
她还做了一个失败的
Performing an unsuccessful
人类和猩猩之间的心脏移植手术
human-to-chimpanzee heart transplant
那猩猩还是动物权益组织从实验室里偷来的
on a lab animal that was stolen by an animal rights group.
好吧 的确很棘手
Yeah, that's a hard one, actually.
凡是与潘蒂尔医生有关的任何事情
Every time that Dr. Panttiere becomes involved in anything,
我们的公♥关♥部门都要极力消除负面报道
our public relations department becomes very busy warding off negative press.
那是昨天的水
That's from yesterday.
好得很
Perfect.
现在我们又陷入了中东呼吸综合征危机之中
And we are in the middle of a MERS outbreak.
我要去参加疾控中心的传染病会议
I've called for an infectious disease conference with the CDC,
我已经迟到了
and I'm late for it already.
但我可以向你保证
But I can assure you,
一切都在我掌控之中
I have everything under control.
你能保证不让潘蒂尔医生
Can you assure me that Dr. Panttiere
插手疾控中心的调查工作吗
isn't involved in the CDC investigation?
我们希望事情尽可能低调快速地解决
We want this resolved as quickly and quietly as possible.
有潘蒂尔医生在永远都不可能
That never happens when Dr. Panttiere's involved.
-医生 -什么?
- Oh, and Doctor? - Yes?
是你要把技术创新主任的位子给她
You chose to give the position of CIO to her.
这个决定已经开始影响到
That decision is beginning to reflect poorly on you,
董事会对你的看法
in the eyes of the board.
目前为止 那两个将源头病人
Now, so far the two EMTs that drove the index patient
送到圣马太医院的救护人员没有出现病征
to St. Matthew's are showing no symptoms.
圣马太第一个与患者接触的人
The first patient at St. Matthew's to have contact
是护士莱昂斯
with the index case was Nurse Lyons.
对
That's right.
我们在等她的家人到来
We're waiting for her family to fly in
得到同意才能进行尸检
so we can get permission to do an autopsy
并确定死亡原因
and determine the exact cause of death.
她被感染的速度很快
She got sick so quickly.
目前我们还不清楚
Now, we don't know the underlying causes
破坏她免疫系统的深层原因
that may have compromised her immune system.
如果这不是中东呼吸综合征呢
What if it's not MERS?
这件事我们并不需要你的意见
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表