剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
We wouldn't have blown the tire if you weren't driving
我们也不会遇上爆胎了
like a maniac, topping 95 miles an hour.
你能检查下那颗心脏吗
Will you check the heart?
你总爱招点麻烦 是吧伙计
You're a bit of a troublemaker, aren't you, mate?
是啊 这个螺栓也是
Yeah, so is this bolt.
天哪
Great Scott.
因为那颗心脏 我丧失了去克利夫兰的机会
I lost my chance to go to Cleveland because of that heart.
不是这样
No, you didn't.
无论如何我都不会让你离开的
I wouldn't have let you go anyway.
为什么
Why?
让你去那里令我太难受了
It would have been too hard to have you there,
不能跟你一起
not be with you.
你说过那里还有其他人
You said there was someone.
是的 我老婆
Yeah, my wife.
你从未告诉过我
You never told me.
我跟她分开后才遇见了你
We were separated before you and I met.
你结过婚
Wow, you were married.
没多久
Not for long.
我刚刚开始实习 她那时是个厨师
I'd just started my internship, she was a chef.
厨师 美味啊
A chef? Mmm, yum.
是的 她接到了巴塞罗那的工作邀请
Yeah, she got an offer to go to Barcelona.
我去不了
I couldn't go.
我求她等等我 但她不愿意
I asked her to wait. She didn't want to.
等等 是她离开你的
Wait, she left you?
她带走的财产比应得的还多
She took more than her fair share of the bank account with her.
你为她搬到了克利夫兰
You moved to Cleveland for her?
她病了
She got sick.
横纹肌肉瘤
Rhabdomyosarcoma.
当时克利夫兰有个临床试验 所以
There was a trial in Cleveland so...
你搬去克利夫兰是为了让她进行临床试验
You moved to Cleveland to get her into the trial?
看不出你人这么好
Who knew you were such a good guy?
在度过了艰难的一年后 她终于好了起来
After a pretty rough year, she was actually doing all right.
回到了西班牙
She went back to Spain and
而我再也没有了她的消息
I never heard from her again.
在你为她付出了那么多之后
After everything you did for her.
我让她失望了
Well, I let her down.
真的
Trust me.
在克利夫兰的时候 她想要重新来过
In Cleveland, she wanted to try again.
不知为什么 我做不到
I don't know, I couldn't.
我遇见了你
I met you.
她离开后你为什么不回来
Well, why didn't you come back after she left you?
如果我回来了 会有什么不一样吗
If I had, would it have made a difference?
轮胎修好了
The tire's fixed.
把这颗心脏带到需要它的人身边吧
Let's get this heart where it belongs.
好的
Right.
你们终于来了
Finally, you guys.
这是他的表格 快过来
Here's his chart. Come on.
这是冈萨雷斯先生和他的女儿格洛丽亚
This is Mr. Gonzales and his daughter, Gloria.
你好 冈萨雷斯先生 我是潘蒂尔医生
Hi, Mr. Gonzales, I'm Dr. Panttiere.
这位是谢恩医生 这是你的新心脏
This is Dr. Shane, and this is your new heart.
你好 我们准备为你进行手术
Hello, mate, we're gonna have to get you prepped for surgery.
心脏指数徘徊在1.8附近
Cardiac index is hovering around 1.8.
-好的 -那台循环机在哪里
- Okay. - Where's that bypass machine?
-什么 -还堵在送来的路上
- What? - They're stuck in traffic.
风吹垮了一些树
The wind has downed some trees--
-我们没有循环机吗 -什么
- We don't have a bypass machine? - What?
等等 什么意思 没有这台机器
Wait, what does that mean, this machine?
移植时我们要用它来让你♥爸♥爸的
- We need it to circulate your father's blood and oxygen
-血液和氧气流通 -没有它会怎样
- during the transplant. - Otherwise?
手术就无法进行
We can't do the procedure.
所以你们要怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
格洛丽亚 礼貌点
Gloria, don't be rude.
这家医院太老旧了
This hospital is so outdated.
等等 我想知道你们要怎么
Wait, I want to know what you're gonna do
救我爸爸的命
to save my father's life.
那正是我们想要知道的
That's what we're trying to figure out.
这就像是回到了旧时代
It's like we're back in time.
如果那台机器没有及时赶到会怎样
What happens if the machine doesn't come soon enough?
格洛丽亚 他们会尽力的
Gloria, they will do what they can.
爸 我在问问题 你待着就好
Dad, I'm asking the questions, you're being the patient.
如果那台机器没有及时赶到会怎样
What happens if this machine doesn't come in time?
什么也不会发生
Nothing.
我们不需要它
We don't need it.
第一场心脏移植手术实施时就没有循环机
The first heart surgeons didn't have bypass machines.
你是什么血型的
What's your blood type?
O型阳性
O positive.
-跟你父亲一样吗 -是的
- Same as your father? - Yep.
跟那颗心脏也一样
Same as the heart.
利乐海心内直视术
Lillehei procedure.
没有心肺循环机器 我们就会从你身上
If we don't have a heart and lung machine, we'll make one...
造一个出来
Out of you.
所以 记得回我电♥话♥ 亚历克丝
So, uh, just-- just call me back, Alex.
就这样
All right.
好吧 我们开始吧
Okay, you know what, we're doing this.
就站在这里 不要...不要动
Just stand right there, uh, don't--don't move.
不要碰任何东西 不要动 好吗
Don't touch anything or-- don't move, all right?
你没有找到妈妈吗
You didn't find Mom?
你知道的 她还在上班 她很忙
Uh, you know, she's-- she's still at work, she's busy.
-我不想把头发剃光 -什么
- I don't want to shave my head. - What?
不 我们不会这么干的 你在开玩笑吗
No, no, we're not gonna do that. Are you kidding?
我们这里已经有所有的杀虫剂了
We got every bug-murdering tool known to man,
不需要剃光你的头发
we're not gonna shave your head.
不过可能会看起来很不错
Although it might look pretty cool.
比如弄一个...
Maybe like a--
莫霍克发型 或者...
a Mohawk or a--
仿莫霍克之类的
a faux-hawk or something?
不喜欢吗
No?
好吧 我向你保证 不管要对你做什么
Okay, look, I promise you whatever we're gonna do to you,
我也陪你一起
we're gonna do to me too.
我希望我妈妈能在这
I wish my mom was here.
好吧 如果你妈妈现在进来了
Okay, if your mom walks in right now,
她会先跟你说什么
what's the first thing she's gonna say to you?
加布里尔
"Gabriel,
你臭死了
you stink"?
你确实是
You do.
她之后又会跟你说什么
What's the second thing she would say to you?
你有多少作业要做
"How much homework do you have?"
你知道如果长了虱子的话
Do you know that you don't have to do homework
你可以不用做作业吗
when you have lice?
明天有考试的话也可以吗
Even if you have a test tomorrow?
什么考试
What kind of test?
书法
Cursive.
书法
Cursive?
你知道我写的处方
Do you know that I write prescriptions
人们都看不懂吗
and people can't read them?
这个影响我当上医生了吗
Does that stop me from becoming a doctor?
没有
No.
你确实很臭
You really do stink.
你好臭
You stink.
又长虱子了吗
Lice again?
-我能动一下吗 -不行
- Can I move? - No!
BGM: Old Time Rock And Roll
* Just take those old records off the shelf *
* I sit and listen to them by myself *
* Today's music ain't got the same soul *
* I like that old time rock and roll *
* Don't try to take me to a disco *
* You'll never even get me out on the floor *
* In ten minutes I'll be late for the door *
* I like that old time rock and roll *
* Still like that old time rock and roll *
* That kind of music just soothes my soul *
* I reminisce about the days of old *
* With that old time rock and roll *
我们无法在血液没有压力和供氧的条件下
Mr. Gonzales, we can't perform this transplant
做这个移植手术
without a way to pump and oxygenate your blood.
我说了不行
I said no.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表