剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
-转化 -哇
- Transformative. - Wow.
我胳膊骨折后留下了永久性伤疤
I fractured my forearm; the scar was permanent.
-所以我纹了这个 -好美
- So I did this. - That's beautiful.
我的顾客身上通常有疤痕 或被截肢
People come to me with scars, amputations,
觉得自己没有吸引力
things that make them feel unattractive.
所以我就把这些伤疤转化为美好的东西
So I take those wounds and transform them into beauty.
你给旧纹身做过转化吗
Do you ever transform old tattoos?
常有的事
All the time.
好的 我给你看个东西
All right, I've got something I want to show you.
-是纹身吗 -是的
- Is it a tattoo? - Yes.
-我不是说 -懂
- I didn't mean-- - Uh-huh, no.
-抱歉 -打给我
- Sorry. - Call me.
想看看你有什么「料」
I want to see what you've got.
还在说纹身吗
Still talking tattoos?
我以为布莱恩回来了
I thought Brian was back.
他还要再过几天
He's got another couple days.
但看来他要买♥♥下那间酒吧了 祈求好运吧
But it looks like he's going to get that club, fingers crossed.
如果你需要推荐信
Well, you're a very good boyfriend
你是个很棒的男朋友 很差劲的老公
and a hell of a husband, should you need a reference.
伊娃
Hey, Ava.
我试着联♥系♥你一周了
I've been trying to reach you all week.
你错过了两次约诊
You missed two appointments.
-最近很忙 -如果你需要请假
- I've been busy. - Hey, if you need time off...
你也没回我电♥话♥
And you haven't returned my calls.
伊娃 你的细胞病理学检测结果很令人担忧
Ava, the cytopathology report is worrisome.
出现了一些非♥典♥型细胞
There are some atypical cells.
不代表是癌症
It doesn't mean cancer,
但需要做一项明确的活检
but we need to do a more definitive biopsy,
钳取更多组织 检验是否存在癌症
sample more of the tissue to find out if cancer is present or not.
张医生是业界最优秀的乳腺外科医生
Dr. Zhang is the best breast surgeon in the business.
我亲自从巴尔的摩招聘了他
I personally recruited him from Baltimore.
他做的切口极小 不会留下明显疤痕
His incisions are tiny and they heal beautifuly.
他对变性女人有什么看法
How does he feel about trans women?
他对所有女人都一视同仁
The same way he feels about any woman,
不然我绝不会招他进来
or I wouldn't let him near my hospital. Okay?
去吧 你都经历了这么多了
Come on, after everything you've been through?
发现得早 大部分乳腺癌是可以治愈的
You know, caught early, most breast cancers are curable.
但让癌细胞扩散或转移的恐惧
But the fear of letting that cancer spread and metastasize?
才真的要命
That bitch kills.
我很高兴我们发现得早
I'm glad we caught this early.
不是吧 伊娃
Oh, no, Ava.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
我还是个小男孩时
Well, I had-- I had a little lump
就长了个肿块
when I was still a boy,
但我没想过男人会得乳腺癌
but I didn't think that men could get breast cancer.
乳腺癌不分男女
Breast cancer doesn't respect gender.
肿块最近有明显变大吗
Has there been any significant growth recently?
是的
Yes.
这是你的病房♥
This is your room.
记得智星吧
You remember Ji-Sung.
她会帮你整理好病房♥
She'll help you get settled in.
又见面了
Hello again.
你皮肤真好
Your skin is beautiful.
才不是呢 别扯了 真的吗
No, that's--that's crazy. Really?
-毛孔真细 -你可以走了
- Your pores are really tiny. - You know what, you can go.
-我来就行了 -好...
- I got this. - Yeah, just...
谢谢
Thank you.
毛孔 多细
How tiny are they?
感谢你来这里见我
It's very kind of you to meet me here.
没事儿
Oh, no problem.
在我后背上面
It's on my upper back.
所以
So...
杰西 我这份工作常看人裸体
Jesse, nakedness goes with the job.
你露个背 不算什么
I can handle your bare back.
好
Okay.
一个帽子
Ah, outline of a hat.
-是 -是圆顶硬礼帽吗
- Yeah. - Is that a Bowler Derby?
差不多吧
Sort of.
代表什么
Which signifies?
一时疯狂而已
Just a crazy moment.
是为了个女孩吗
Ah, was it a girl?
也能是男的啊 我不会品头论足
Could be a guy, I'm not judgey.
这事很复杂 但是为了个女孩
It's complicated, but, uh, yeah, it was for a girl.
但她从来没见过 所以
But she never actually saw it, so...
纹墨着色不多 图案简洁
Not much shading and the lines are clean.
可以用激光洗去
You could get it lasered off.
不 我不想假装这没发生
No, I don't want to pretend it didn't happen.
但我感觉该放下过去了
But I think it's time to move on.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我有一些设计软件
I have some design software.
你看下可能改成的图案
I could show you some possibilities.
介意我拍些照片吗
Mind if I take some photos?
没问题 看过我身材的人都这么说
Sure, that's what they all say.
进错屋子了
Wrong room.
好 各位 你们都了解规矩
Okay, people. You know the drill.
预算分配是拿来对各部门
Budget distribution comes down
进行相对值法测量的
to Relative Value Units for each department.
所以赶紧多拿点分
So, rack up the points.
因为医疗护理简直就像
Because medical care and World of Warcraft
打《魔兽世界》一样
have so much in common.
你昨天在哪方面得分了 杰西
What kinds of points were you racking up yesterday, Jesse?
你说什么
Sorry?
我进了一间检查室
I walked into an examination room
他在里面 半裸着 有个女的在摸他
and there he was, half naked with a woman touching his body.
慢着 半裸
Wait, half naked?
上面还是下面
Which half?
不是你们想的那样 她是位纹身师
It's not like that. She's a tattoo artist.
等等 你还有纹身
Wait a second, you've got tats?
就一个 我纹了一个
A tat. I've got one tat.
-我可以看看吗 -休想
- Do I want to see it? - That's not gonna happen.
他害羞了
Oh, he's ashamed of it.
没什么好害羞的
There's nothing to be ashamed of.
随口问一句
Completely innocent question.
那纹身是你凭空想象出来的吧
Is this an imaginary tattoo?
你们不看就不会消停 对不对
You're not gonna let this go, are you?
-对 -给我们看看
- No. - Show us.
对 给我们看看
Yeah, show us.
好 没问题
All right, sure.
你还真要全脱掉
You're really gonna take it off.
他脱衣服了
Oh, he's taking it off.
-苍天啊 -天啊
- Oh, God. - Oh, my God.
那是啥 爆♥炸♥头还是...
What's that, an Afro? Or...
帽子
A hat?
-这算什么 -我喜欢
- What is that? - I like it.
很时尚 很英伦
It's edgy and it's English.
等等 是讽刺还是什么 我不...
Wait, is it ironic, or what? I don't...
你打赌输了吗 傻瓜
Did you lose a bet? Nerd alert.
你怎么看 潘蒂尔
So how about you, Panttiere?
圆顶帽吗
A bowler hat?
还好
Okay.
肯定有所寓意
Must mean something.
-好 这不是真话 -就是
- Okay, that is not true. - Yep, it is.
-你就是在撒谎 -我没有
- You're just lying to me. - No, I'm not.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
不公平
It's not fair.
我最大 那就该我来切蛋糕
I'm the oldest, so I get to slice the cake.
-对吗 -不公平
- Right? - Not fair.
最大的切蛋糕
The oldest gets to slice the cake.
对 我都跟你说了
Oh, yeah! What did I tell you?
可是最小的得第一个选
While the youngest gets first pick.
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表