剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
心脏原来的主人年龄才是她的一半
She has the heart of a man half her age.
它会努力的
It'll fight.
在情况再次恶化前 我们必须
We got to decompress this cranial bleed
降低颅内压 她心跳过缓
before she crashes again. She's bradycardic.
脉压增宽
Her pulse pressure's widening.
历经千幸万苦给她换了心脏
After what we went through to give her a new heart,
可不能让她死于创伤性脑损伤
we can't let her die of a TBI.
绝对不会的
You're damn right she's not.
我亲自给她降压
I'll relieve the pressure myself.
这颗心脏必须存活
This heart has to live.
抬起硬脑膜瓣膜
Elevate the dural flap.
-双极电凝还是钳子 -钳子
- Bipolar cautery or clip? - Clip.
利奥 把纱布拿开 我看不到了
Leo, move. Move the cottonoid. I can't see.
这里如果还有那个神经外科医生
Okay, if anyone else here is a neurosurgeon who played
18洞场打68杆 低于标准杆4杆
18 holes and shot a 68-- 4 under, bitches--
那欢迎你来指导 否则的话 我能行
you're welcome to advise me, otherwise, I got this.
抱歉 利奥 她是我们以前的病人
Apologies, Leo, she's a former patient of ours.
天呐
Oh, my God.
是她
This is her.
我一直以为这是个传闻
And I thought it was an urban legend.
这就是那个你们为她偷的
This is the woman who has the dextrocardiac heart
-那颗右位心的女人 -你知道吗
- you guys stole... - Okay, yeah, you know what--
那是沟通有误
it was a miscommunication.
那差点毁了你们俩的前途
It almost cost you both your careers.
定义一下「偷」
Define "stole".
有多少医生能参与右位心移植手术
How many surgeons get to participate in a dextrocardiac transplant?
简直是手术色情片
It's surgical porn!
放在简历上肯定超炫酷
And it won't look bad on the resume.
你依然想转到克利夫兰去
You still think you're transferring to Cleveland?
他们有全国最强的心胸外科项目
They have one of the strongest cardiothoracic programs in the country.
谢恩医生也要转去那儿
And it's just a coincidence
这只是个巧合吗
Dr. Shane's transferring there as well.
-他要去吗 -得了吧 亚历克丝
- Is he? - Alex, please.
他怎么看
What does he think about it?
等我有勇气告诉他我申请了这个项目
He's giving me a referral that'll get me into the program,
他会给我推荐帮助我被项目录取的
as soon as I get the guts to tell him I applied.
我从来没觉得你是跟着男人走的类型
I never had you pegged as the trailing-girlfriend type.
我们只是同事关系
Our relationship is professional.
-他是我的导师 -嗯
- He's my mentor. - Mm-hmm.
你只是碰巧和他纠缠不清
Who you happen to be shagging.
我没和他纠缠不清
I am not shagging him.
我没说我没有努力过
I didn't say I didn't try.
乔伊·坦纳快不行了
Joy Tanner's coding.
-捐赠者的心脏到了 -好
- Donor heart's here. - Okay.
你们好 我是伊迪娜·麦金太尔
Hi, I'm Edina McIntyre,
圣马太医院的首席运营官
Chief Operating Officer here at St. Matthew's.
感谢你们能过来
Thank you so much for coming.
我知道你们这时候一定很痛心
I know that this is a very difficult time for you,
但请你们跟我来
but if you'll follow me,
去我办公室签一下器官捐赠协议
we can go over the donation forms in my office.
那个右位心脏呢
Where's the dextrocardiac heart?
家人刚上楼去填手续了
The family just went up to finish the paperwork.
我会通知你...
I'll let you know when--
戴上手套 快
Glove up, come on.
-不是吧 现在吗 -对
- Really, now? - Yeah.
他们在办手续了 来吧
They're signing the papers, let's go.
亚历克丝 这样不妥 我们该...
I don't know, Alex, I think maybe we should--
没精神小哥儿 过来帮忙
Hey, slouchy, little help here.
我们没时间浪费了 米莉森特 走吧
We don't have a minute to waste, Millicent. Let's go.
好 走了
All right, here we go.
好吧 你想做就做吧
All right, if you want to, y-you go ahead.
我去通知谢恩医生
I'll just--I--I think-I'm gonna go tell Dr. Shane.
随你吧
Suit yourself.
我自己摘取器官了
I'll harvest solo.
麦金太尔医生 抱歉打扰 麦金太尔医生
Oh, Dr. McIntyre, excuse me, Dr. McIntyre, sorry.
你知道捐赠者家属
Do you know if the family's decided
签好捐赠协议了吗
to sign the donor papers yet?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是西尔瓦诺医生
Oh, uh, I'm Dr. Silvano;
谢恩医生在等那颗心脏做移植...
Dr. Shane's waiting for the heart for the transplant--
家属还在讨论打算怎么做 怎么了
The family is still talking about what they want to do--why?
有话快说 实习医生
Spit it out, freshman.
我们尽力了 宣布死亡吧
We've done everything we can. Let's call it.
再打一次类固醇
Push another round of steroids.
患者脑死亡了 潘蒂尔医生
Your patient is brain-dead, Dr. Panttiere.
她不会从昏迷中再醒来了
She's not coming out of the coma.
懦夫
Coward.
要拔掉她的生命维持设备吗
You want to take her off life support?
她希望大家先离开手术室
She wants you to say "Bye-bye."
瞧瞧这心房♥收缩
Look at the contraction of the atria.
绝妙的峰值 完美的心律
The beautiful peak, the perfect sinus rhythm.
没有直系亲属
There's no next of kin.
我要切断生命维持系统了
I'll take her off life support.
不
No.
心脏很有活力
It's a young heart.
我没懂
I'm not following.
我懂
I am.
维持她的生命 将心脏转赠他人
We keep her on life support and regift.
摘取这颗移植心脏
Harvest the transplant.
你想把心脏移植给别人吗
You want to transplant this heart into someone else?
这颗心脏是百年难得一见的奇迹
This heart is a one-in-ten-thousand miracle.
可以给她插导管 确保冠状动脉不受污染
We could cath her, make sure the coronaries are clean.
活检会排除所有排斥反应的迹象
A biopsy would rule out any trace of rejection.
你想将移植心脏再移植一次吗
You want to re-transplant this heart?
天呐 这俩人又一条心了
Oh, God, they're both on board.
好 好
Okay, okay.
好 我也同意
Okay, so am I.
好
Okay.
我们没多少时间去查
We don't have much time to see if there's even
是否有患者需要这样一颗心脏
another living soul out there who needs a heart like this.
那就开始找吧
Then we start looking.
加布
Gabe?
小家伙
Hey, bud.
我刚去学校接你了
I just went to your school to pick you up.
-我走回家了 -你
- I walked home. - You--
我妈呢
Where's Mom?
她此时应该是在准备
Uh, I--I think she's prepping for a--
做一例右位心脏移植手术
a dextrocardiac transplant right about now.
双腔静脉纹合「吻合」术吗
With a bicaval anastamosis?
是 前提是这种解剖方法♥正♥确
Yeah, yeah, if that's the right anatomic approach.
你不舒服啊
So you're not feeling so hot, huh?
好吧 听着 不如我...
All right, well, listen, how about I, uh,
我给你做点汤喝吧
I make you some soup, huh?
我长虱子了
I have lice.
好吧 不如我们去买♥♥点灭虱剂
Okay, well how about we go, we get you some pediculicide
还有消毒剂 听起来有意思吧
and some disinfectant, does that sound fun?
走 下来吧
Come on. Hop down.
下来吧 小大人
Hop down, big guy.
长虱子也没那么糟
Lice isn't that bad.
你看起来不错 你来开门吧
Oh, you look good. Okay, wanna get the door?
我们到达兰开斯特时 确保有血常规报告
Okay, when we get to Lancaster make sure we have CBC...
-不在里面 -生化检验
- It's not in there. - Chem-12.
iPad 心电图 爽口片
iPad, 12-lead EKG, breath strips.
-可能在我包里 -你们一到达...
- It might be in my bag. - Check the patient's...
-快 走吧 -就检查患者肾功能
- Come on, let's go. - renal function as soon as you get there.
那些都是我必备的
I can't leave without them.
冈萨雷斯先生是最佳匹配人选吧
Mr. Gonzalez is a perfect match, right?
-他身高正好 -体重
- He's the right height. - Weight.
交叉配血不符
Negative crossmatch.
自从上次搭过直升机后
I always carry a stash of motion sickness pills,
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表