剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
I love her way more than you do.
不可能
Not possible.
非常有可能
Oh, it's way possible.
不可能
No.
可能
Way.
不可能
No.
可能
Way.
好 我们排除了克雅氏病 登革热 埃博拉
Okay, we've eliminated CJD, dengue, Ebola,
所有肝炎 还有什么
all the heps--what else?
-寨卡病毒 禽流感 -好
- Zika, bird flu-- - Okay.
我们联络到肖先生了 潘蒂尔医生
We reached Mr. Shaw, Dr. Panttiere.
他已经到了
He's here.
我跟你说过她的头发是红的
I told you her hair was red.
她两天前被带进来 不知道姓名
She was brought in two days ago as a Jane Doe.
他们在公园里发现了失去意识的她
They found her in the park, unconscious.
米兰达很喜欢喂松鼠
Miranda loved to feed the squirrels.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
Yeah.
她很漂亮
She was beautiful.
对 没错
Yes, she was.
但她不是我妻子
But that's not my wife.
感谢老天
Oh, thank God!
无意冒犯
No disrespect.
这些肿块是什么
What are all those bumps?
「死因 肺炎」
"Cause of death, pneumonia."
看起来不对劲
That doesn't seem right.
什么
What?
就是这个了
The hell it is.
走吧 肖先生 我们走吧
Come on, Mr. Shaw, let's go.
亚历克丝 为什么要把我拉出会议
Alex, what is so important you pulled me out of a meeting?
这不是中东呼吸综合征
This is not MERS.
这是肺鼠疫
It's pneumonic plague.
我需要三剂庆大霉素
I need three doses of gentamicin
还有两毫克的负荷剂量给杰西 皮尔斯和智星
and a 2 milligram loading dose for Jesse, Pierce, and Ji-Sung.
他们不是你的病患
These are not your patients.
莱昂斯护士不是被艾伦先生传染中东呼吸综合征
Nurse Lyons didn't catch MERS from Mr. Aaron.
她是被一位两天前收治的
She got pneumonic plague from a Jane Doe
不知名女病患传染了肺鼠疫
who was admitted two day ago.
杰西 皮尔斯和智星也是
So did Jesse, Pierce, and Ji-Sung.
他们都接触过她
They all had contact with her.
我还要每天每八小时注射
And I want 1.7 milligrams of gen
1.7毫克庆大霉素
every eight hours, around the clock.
不 等等
No, wait!
-你在这里没有管辖权 -我讨厌等待
- You have no jurisdiction here. - I hate waiting!
卡拉汉快完成尸检了
Callahan is finishing the autopsy now,
我们拿到结果前 你不能做任何事
and until we get those results, you do nothing.
我才不要等结果
I am not waiting.
亚历克丝 疾控中心 要是你错了呢
Alex, the CDC-- what if you're wrong?
我没错
I'm not.
-太好了 下次再见 -再见
- Great, we'll see you then. - See you there.
马蒂 琳恩 让我来吧
Marty, Lynn, I'll take it from here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 肖先生
Hi, Mr. Shaw.
跟她在一起的每分每秒 我都爱着她
I loved her every single day she was with me.
我差点没娶她
I almost didn't marry her.
我当时真蠢
I was an idiot.
我们当时还年轻 我很害怕
We were young. I was scared.
我想着
I kept thinking,
「如果我以后后悔了怎么办」
"What if I'm making the wrong choice?"
我就该趁她走前告诉她我有多爱她
I should have told her how much I loved her before she left.
你依然可以
You still can.
雅斯佩尔 雅斯佩尔
Jasper. Jasper!
我以为我把你弄丢了
I thought I lost you.
我以为我把你弄丢了
Oh, I thought I lost you.
-我知道 -你知道
- I know. - You know?
-你出门散步了 -我有吗
- You went for a walk. - I did?
是的 两天前
Yeah, two days ago.
然后我就一直在找你 挨个医院找
And I've been looking for you, checking the hospitals.
后来这位好心的医生告诉我
And then I found out from this nice doctor
你在找我
that you were looking for me.
是的
I was.
-他有点糊涂了 -是啊
- He gets a little confused. - Yeah.
但她依然爱我
But she still loves me.
是的 我爱你
Yes, I do.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
这是我的妻子
That's my wife.
谢谢你
Thank you.
「男人衣仓」打折吗
Men's Wearhouse have a sale?
跟你说 72个小时
You know, it's amazing what 72 hours
配合一堆引发便秘的抗生素 真管用
and a bunch of constipating antibiotics can do.
你今天出院吗
You getting out of here today?
是的 谢恩医生和哈里森医生
Yeah, Dr. Shane and Dr. Harrison
已经出院了
are already out.
我得等官方人员
I just have to wait for someone official
正式放我出院
to officially release me,
然后我才能摘掉这个
and then I can take this off.
规定
Protocol.
我想我可以找人帮你个忙
I think I can find someone to spring you.
谢谢你带了吃的
Thank you for the food.
我看着你入睡的
You know, I watched you sleep.
所以严格来说 我们睡过了
So technically, we slept together.
没有
No.
我担心你
I was worried about you.
-我接受不了跟你约会 -我愿意洗澡
- I can't go out with you. - I'm willing to shower.
不行 你给我起冒犯的外号♥
No, you call me offensive names.
你胡子上总是沾着食物
You always have food in your beard.
我保证我也曾有过比较对你胃口的样子
I'm sure there was a time where I was more your type,
一副哈佛精英的模样
where I was a Harvard man.
我以前也穿西装的 好吗
I used to wear a suit, okay?
我以前也打领带 喷止汗剂
I used to wear a tie, deodorant,
还甚至给睾丸做过一次蜜蜡脱毛
even waxed my testicles once.
天 直接跳到结尾吧
Oh, my God, please get to the end of the story.
我努力完成每一次讨论会
I managed to work in every conversation
我以班级第一名的成绩毕业
how I graduated first in my class,
在麻省总医院实习
interned at Mass General.
我所在的创伤外科主任
The head of my Trauma Surgery Department
也毕业于哈佛
was also a Harvard man.
几乎所有人都是
Pretty much everybody was.
我很自豪成为他们中的一员
I was proud to be one of them,
直到有天晚上
until one night,
发生了一起连环车祸
there was this-- this multi-car pileup.
一个女人被送了过来
And this woman was rushed in.
她的颅骨有一部分被撞得粉碎
Part of her skull was smashed,
她尚有意识
and she was conscious.
她看着我
And she looked right at me.
她还活着
She was alive.
她救不活了 毫无疑问
She was gonna die, there was no doubt.
但我大喊道「这个女人还活着」
But I screamed, I said, "This woman is alive!"
我们科的主任跟我说
The head of my department told me
还有更多可抢救的病患需要分类
there was more salvageable patients to triage.
「别管她了」他是这么说的
"Forget about her," That's what he said.
我永远忘不了她
I will never forget her.
过来
Come here.
虽然我真的很享受
Although I really enjoyed that,
但我俩之间还是隔层布
it's--there's still cloth between us.
去他的疾控中心
Screw the CDC.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的
Yes.
董事会最终给我打电♥话♥讨论了你
The board finally called me in to discuss you.
好好好 这次他们想罚我多少钱
Yeah, yeah, yeah, how much are they fining me this time?
他们不罚你钱 亚历克丝 他们要开除你
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表