剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
我不认识你 但
I don't know you, but...
或许你知道全身心地爱一个人
perhaps you know what it is like to love someone
是什么感觉
with every atom in your body,
与他纠缠终生无法分离
to be so intertwined with him for most of your life.
我以为就要失去他了
The thought of losing him...
不 不 没关系
No, no, no, it's all right.
没关系的
It's all right.
我可以冒昧地问一下
May I be so bold as to ask you,
你为什么这样做
why did you do this?
是
It was...
因为一个男人
because of a man.
那是一定的
But of course.
然后她说「谢谢你 伊莎贝尔」
And then she said, "Merci, Isabelle."
我以为我要犯心脏病了
I thought they were gonna have to defibrillate me
他们得当场给我除颤
right in the middle of the room.
那你和你父亲说什么了
What'd you end up saying to your dad?
我还没有跟他谈呢
I haven't talked to him yet.
-别这样 亚力克丝 -不如这样
- Oh, come on, Alex. - You know what?
让我先干了这罐啤酒
Let me get to the bottom of the pitcher first.
告诉我为什么
Tell me why.
就当我是哈克特医生
Pretend I'm Dr. Hackett
或者是皮尔斯
or Pierce.
或者是你
Or you.
或者是我
Or me.
好吧
Okay.
你小时候看《绿野仙踪》的时候
When you watched "Wizard of Oz" as a kid,
最害怕的是什么
what was the scariest thing?
女巫
The witch.
不 是会飞的猴子
No, flying monkeys.
对于我来说 是当他们看到大幕后的那个人
Yeah, for me, it's when they see the man behind the curtain
然后发现这一切都不是真的时
and realize none of it's true.
根本没有伟大的魔术师奥兹
There is no Great and Powerful Oz.
我们所知道的世界只是一个谎言
The world as we know it is a lie.
我好像又回到了九岁的时候
I feel like I'm nine years old again,
怀疑这个世界是不是真实存在的
having an existential crisis,
只是这次不是关于奥兹 而是我的父母
only instead of Oz, it's my parents.
所以谎言是什么 他们都...
So where's the lie? They're both--
所有那些我们作为一家人在一起的时光
All those moments we spent together as a family,
现在都不一样了
they're different.
我得重新回想所有的一切
I have to go back and rethink everything.
在你回忆往昔的时候
Well, while you're rethinking the past,
我们会留在现实
the rest of us will be in the present,
等着你
waiting for you
赶上的那一刻
when you finally catch up.
赶上什么
Catch up to what?
现实 你在回避现实
Reality. You're still avoiding it.
你知道吗 我开始理解
You know, it's starting to sink in
他怎么能同时爱她们两个人
how he can love both of them
而且想要她们俩都在他的生命里
and want both of them in his life.
我这是怎么了
What's the matter with me?
这让我变成什么样子了
What kind of person does that make me?
圣马太医学研究中心
你的祖先报告吗
Oh, your ancestry results?
很快嘛
That was fast.
我认识实验室的人
I know somebody in the lab.
你来打开吧
You should do the honors.
我们来一起分享这个时刻
Let's share this moment together.
你到底什么人哪
Who are you?
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
不是韩国人
Not Korean.
-可恶 -抱歉
- Damn it. - I'm sorry.
不过你确实有一些苏格兰血统
But you do have some Scottish ancestry.
这可以解释你喜欢高尔夫
That might explain the golf.
不 不要 你要干嘛
No, stop. What are you doing?
这个菜英文名叫「火♥辣♥鸡肉」 好吗
That's called "Fire chicken" in English, okay?
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up.
说真的 一会你会难受得要死
Seriously, you're gonna feel like dying later.
你不需要
You don't have to...
为了我吃这个
eat that for me.
我
I...
伊莎贝尔·狄克逊去哪了
Where's Isabelle Dixon?
她刚才出院了
Uh, she checked out early,
不过她好像留了点东西给你
but I think she left you something.
亲爱的亚力克丝 杰勒德教我当分别的时候
Dear Alex, gerard taught me to always drink wine with someone
要和对方喝红酒
when you part ways.
这样 你回忆起他们的时候都是美好的
That way, you're sure to remember them fondly.
我希望有一天 你回忆起我时也是美好的
I hope that someday, you'll come to remember me fondly
并且明白你父亲对你和你母亲的爱
and understand that your father doesn't love you and your mother
没有比对我的爱少
any less for loving me.
你的伊莎贝尔
Yours, Isabelle.
* So this is where we are *
* Me alone *
* And you'll follow *
* So this is how it goes *
蓝色警报 蓝色警报
Code Blue! Code Blue!
你觉得你妈妈喜欢我
So I think your mom likes me.
早就跟你说了
I told you.
我不知道你父母和杰西这么熟
I never knew your parents were so close to Jesse.
-借过 -还是没有脉搏
- Excuse me. - Still no pulse.
-让一让 -我就在她身后
- Coming through. - I'm right behind her.
护士 气囊呢
Nurse, where's that bag?
-借过 -快点 快点
- Excuse me. - Come on, come on!
她被发现的时候无脉搏
She was found with no pulse.
无自主呼吸
No spontaneous respirations.
去拿便携式监护仪和插管包
Somebody get a portable monitor and an intubation tray.
暂停按压
Holding compressions.
借过 抱歉
Excuse me, sorry.
仍然没有脉搏
Still no pulse.
继续进行心肺复苏
Okay, resuming CPR.
再来一剂肾上腺素和碳酸氢钠
I need another dose of epi and bicarb.
已经36分钟了
It's been 36 minutes.
这是第五轮用药了
She's on her fifth round of meds.
-亚历克丝应该宣布死亡 -再等等
- Alex needs to call it. - Just wait.
拜托了
Please.
有脉搏了
I got a pulse.
她会没事的吧
Is she going to be all right?
我们在为她做一项罕见心律失常的测试
We're testing for a rare cardiac arrhythmia.
这与她为你捐献肾脏无关 爸爸
It has nothing to do with giving you a kidney, Papa.
你早就该把这事告诉我
You should have told me about this.
你居然跟我说这话
Did you really just say that?
现在你知道伊莎贝尔对我有多重要了
You see now what Isabelle means to me,
你也清楚她的为人了
what kind of person she is.
是 我看到了
Yes, I get it.
可我是你的女儿
But I'm your daughter,
我也知道你有多爱妈妈
and I know how much you love Mom.
我们两个太像了 亚历姗德拉
You and I are so much alike, Alexandra.
我能看到你内心所想
I can see what is in your heart.
你觉得看到什么了
What is it you think you can see?
你明白 一个人是有可能
Someone who understands that it is possible
同时真心爱上两个人的
to truly love two people.
你知道我为什么喜欢《波西米亚人》吗
Do you know why I love "La Bohème"?
剧中有一个角色
There is a character
她拥有其他人所没有的智慧
who possesses a wisdom that none of the other characters have.
你好
Bonjour.
她的名字叫穆塞特
Her name is Musetta.
她知道
And she understands
真爱是无可否认的
that true love is undeniable.
心之所向 是无法阻挡的
The heart wants what it wants.
如果逃避 就会陷入痛苦
Hide from that, we will be miserable.
这些都是《波西米亚人》里讲到的吗
All that's in "La Bohème"?
是的
Oui.
你自己去看看就知道了
Go see for yourself.
爸爸
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表