剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表
周二是墨西哥卷饼日
And that's Taco Tuesday!
瞧瞧她 漂亮吧
Ah, just look at her. Pretty, right?
今早才到货
Just came in this morning.
我要在「名人赛」上使用你
I'm gonna use you at The Masters.
闪避
Fore!
你开什么玩笑 大卫医生
Are you kidding, Dr. David?
医院是有规定的
Hospital protocol!
好
Uh, okay.
谢谢大家过来
Thank you, everyone, for coming.
这位是奥孔约医生
This is Dr. Okonjo.
我们上个月在肯尼亚认识
We met in Kenya last month.
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thank you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
-再次见到你很高兴 -我也是
- Good to see you again. - Good to see you.
这是我的病人萨姆 今年24岁
So this is my patient Sam. He's 24.
他三岁时发生车祸
He had a car accident when he was three
造成了「布罗卡斯区」永久性损伤
and sustained permanent damage to his Broca's center,
当然这影响了他的语言功能
which, of course, affected his speech,
所以他才会说话颠倒
which is what causes him to speak backwards.
但萨姆的语言障碍跟昨天核磁共振结果中
But the damage to Sam's speech is a separate issue
出现的问题没有任何关系
from what was discovered on his MRI yesterday.
一个脑动脉瘤
A cerebral aneurysm.
是偶然发现的
It's most likely an incidental finding.
我打算在脑基底部做动脉瘤夹闭术
Yeah, I'm gonna ligate the aneurysm by placing a clip at the base
因为他不适合做动脉瘤栓塞术
since it's not amenable to endovascular coiling.
这是常规治疗手段
Well, that's standard protocol,
叫我们来肯定有别的方法吧
but I suspect that's not why we're here.
是 没错
No, it isn't.
奥孔约医生及其团队一直在从事将干细胞
Dr. Okonjo and his team have been injecting stem cells
注入绝大部分器官中 包括大脑
into every possible organ, including the brain.
但这对病人的脑动脉瘤没有任何作用
Yeah that's not gonna affect your patient's aneurysm.
是 但会对他的语言功能起作用
No, but it could affect his speech.
你有什么提议 亚历克丝
What are you proposing, Alex?
我提议我们帮助一个年轻人
I'm proposing we help a young man
摆脱语言功能障碍这样的生活
who doesn't want to live like this anymore.
反正治疗动脉瘤也要手术
We have to operate on him anyway because of the aneurysm.
所以开颅后 为何不趁这个机会
So while we're in there, why not take the opportunity
将干细胞直接注入
to infuse stem cells directly into the tissue
萨姆因车祸受损的组织中呢
that was damaged when Sam had the accident?
因为没人做过这例手术
Because it's never been done before.
我说得对吧
Am I correct about that?
算是吧
Sort of.
我曾经将骨髓干细胞注入
I have been injecting bone marrow-derived stem cells
几十位因中风引起脑损伤的病患脑组织中
into a few dozen patients who have had brain trauma due to stroke.
大多数病例中
In the majority of cases, the patients
病人完全恢复了运动技能与语言功能
have completely recovered their motor skills and speech.
我能问下一个问题吗 潘蒂尔医生
Need I ask the next question, Dr. Panttiere?
因为这种手术史无前例
Since this has never been done before,
无法预知长久性的影响
the long-term repercussions are unknown.
脑瘤 功能丧失
Brain tumors? Incapacitation?
如果你做了这个手术
So if you perform this procedure,
那结果病患就很有可能
there's a good chance the patient could end up
成植物人
in a vegetative state?
这归你管 你来决定
This is your jurisdiction. It's up to you.
我考虑过想办法让这家医院
I have considered finding ways for this hospital
能更多地采用干细胞治疗法
to become more involved in stem cell therapy,
没错 前景振奋人心
and yes, the prospects are exciting.
只需保证那小男孩最后不会脑死亡
Just make sure that sweet boy doesn't end up brain-dead.
-这算是夸奖吗 -那是警告
- Is that a compliment? - It was a warning.
这事你每个细节都得考虑清楚
Got to dot your I's and cross your T's on this one.
不 我见过奥孔约医生做的手术
No, I've seen the work Dr. Okonjo's doing,
他们几乎能修复全部器官
and they're on the cusp of being able to repair entire organs.
像肺 肝脏 肾脏
Lungs, livers, kidneys--
我彻底放弃组织再生治疗法了
I'm all up for tissue regeneration.
弗兰肯斯坦博士肯定是有所发现啦
I mean, Dr. Frankenstein was definitely onto something.
我们可以提取患者自己的干细胞
We can harvest a patient's own stem cells and infuse them
然后灌注进任何受损的器官
back into whatever organ is damaged,
细胞不会被排斥 就生成新组织了
and they'll adapt and grow new tissue.
前提是细胞能承受
If the cells take.
你同意我这么做
You'll let me do this?
亚历克丝 让你的患者签免责书
Alex, have your patient sign a waiver acknowledging
承认他完全明白会发生什么
he understands exactly what can happen to him.
你的拿手好戏 兄弟
It's your rodeo, dude.
「兄弟」
"Dude"?
这都是受了谁的怂恿
Is someone encouraging this?
肯定还有像萨姆这样的人
There has to be someone out there like Sam.
如果他们想到治疗方法了怎么办
And what if they figured out how to treat this?
你害怕采用灌注疗法吗
Are you afraid to try infusion therapy?
不
No.
-你会怕吗 -不怕
- Would you be? - No.
我认为杰西如果不赞同 他不会
I don't think Jesse would let you move forward
-让你继续的 -杰西
- if he didn't think-- - Jesse.
你新交的铁哥们
Your new BFF.
-你会介意吗 -不
- Does that bother you? - No.
因为我不想积怨
Because I don't want things to build up,
不然我们又会像那晚一样吵一架
then we have another fight like we did the other night.
那不是吵架 宝贝 只是大声讨论
That wasn't a fight, babe. That was a loud discussion.
-吵架 你在 -只是大声讨论
- Fight--what are you-- - That was a loud discussion.
医生 医生
Doctors, doctors,
尽管我不习惯在餐厅里面谈
while I don't traditionally take sessions in the cafeteria,
不过显然这是你的主意 所以...
this was apparently, uh, your idea, so...
身边人越多你越有安全感吗
do, uh, you feel safer with more people around you,
-潘蒂尔医生 -不
- Dr. Panttiere? - No.
我知道你对心理治疗的看法
I know how you feel about therapy.
那是来迷惑富豪的
It's the rich man's voodoo.
或许你能坦诚一点
Well, perhaps we can open your minds a little
因为不管面谈只有一次还是有后续
because we have a full 50 minutes together,
我们总共得聊五十分钟
whether we do it in one session or more.
其实我之前从没接受过心理治疗 所以
I've actually never had therapy before, so--
所以这是个机会
Then we can look at this as an opportunity.
或许你俩可以聊聊你们的关系
Maybe the two of you would like to discuss your relationship
和其他任何你们想解决的问题
and any other issues you'd like to work--
我们没有任何问题
We don't have any issues.
那就得聊一个多小时了
We're gonna need more than an hour.
你们说的每句话我肯定都会保密
Well, everything you say to me is, of course, confidential.
那太好了 不过我无话可说
Oh, that's great, but I have nothing to say.
不过你似乎确实很生气
But you do seem to have a lot of anger.
我没生气
I'm not angry.
不过如果你想说 你说吧 宝贝
But if you want to talk, you talk, babe.
我听着
I'll listen.
我给你续了个杯
I, uh, got you a refill.
谢谢
Thanks.
在看书啊
You're reading.
对
Yeah.
我可以
May I?
好吧 懂了
Ooh, all right. Yeah.
真是太辛苦了
Ah, it's just all so hard!
为患者尽心尽责 等回到家
You give everything to your patients and then you come home,
所有人都想从你这得到点什么 没错
and everybody wants something from you, and yes,
-有时我真想有点私人空间 -亚历克丝
- sometimes I do go into my own world, - Alex.
-但我真的真的想听 -亚历克丝 亚历克丝
- but I really, I really try to listen... - Alex, Alex.
尤其是孩子们跟我说话时 我只想
Especially when my children tell me something and all I want to do
远离那些可笑的真人秀
is space out in front of some ridiculous reality show.
你见过那...
Have you seen that--
我懂得不多 不过我想情侣心理治疗
I don't know much, but I think couples therapy works
还是得两个人都说才更有效
a little better if we both speak.
-抱歉 -谢谢
- I'm sorry. - Thank you.
我知道这不只是为我
I know this isn't just for me,
不管在母亲 女友 心胸外科医生
and that you and I need to make time for us...
这些角色间找到平衡有多难
despite how hard it is with the balancing act--
剧集 | 心跳(2016) | 导航列表