剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Does this mean I don't have to kill you?
你要去个温暖的地方隐退 休息
You're gonna retire someplace warm, lay back,
读东西解闷吗
read your little funny papers?
-是这么想的 -嗯
- That was the thought. - Yeah.
想得美
Nice thought.
菲什
Fish!
不要 求你
Please, no.
菲什
Fish!
你在哪
Where are you?!
快走
Go!
然后他离开了
Then he left me.
挺长一段时间
For a long time.
让我一人待着
Alone.
我睡着了
And I slept.
不知道睡了多久
I don't know for how long.
然后他叫醒了我
And then he woke me up.
说要带我出去
Road trip, he said.
我们走了一半
We were halfway there when...
我才意识到
...I realized...
我们是要去我父母那里
...we were going to my parents' house.
继续说
Go on.
他把他们绑在了椅子上
Well, then he tied them up to a chair...
然后
...and, uh...
他让我跟他们说话
he told me to talk to them...
关于我童年的问题
about my childhood issues.
我就说了
So I did.
我
I...
想到什么就跟他们说什么
just... told them whatever came into my head.
你想到了什么
And what came into your head?
就是...
You know...
孩子的那些破事
just stupid kid stuff, I guess, like, uh...
我小时候 我妈妈会说我是她的小猪
my mom used to call me her little piggy when I was little.
他们丢掉我的海报
They threw away my posters.
从不培养我的自尊
Never nurtured my self-esteem.
一点点
Just slowly...
不停地
steadily...
侵蚀掉了我的灵魂
grinding away at my soul.
想让我
Trying to make me...
消失
disappear.
这并不是小孩子的问题
That's not kid stuff.
不过说句公道话
To be fair to them...
他们就是从来没理解过我
they simply never understood me.
他们完全不知道
They have no clue
我是什么样的人
who I am.
即使是我杀他们的时候
Even when I was killing them,
他们也只是呆呆地
they just gaped at me...
瞪着我
like fools.
根本不理解
No understanding.
芭芭拉
Barbara...
是杰森·列侬杀了你父母
Jason Lennon killed your parents.
不是你杀了他们
You didn't kill them.
是我啊
Yes, I did.
我捅了他们
I stabbed them...
好几刀
several times...
然后我割了他们的喉咙
and then I slit their throats.
我想走了
I'd like to leave now, please.
你不舒服吗
You uncomfortable?
现在呢
How about now?
小莱
Lee.
她突然就发疯了
She... She just... She just went crazy.
我早说那女人是个麻烦精
Told him that woman was trouble.
布奇
Butch.
可来了
About time.
打死她 布奇
Shoot her, Butch.
是吗
Oh, really?
照我说的做 布奇
Do as I say, Butch.
打死她
Shoot her.
你干什么呢 打死他
What are you doing? Drop him.
我的朋友 回忆你的训练
My friend, remember your training.
我命令你打死她
I order you to shoot her!
布奇
Butch!
别听他的 他搅和了你的脑袋
Don't listen to him. He did something to your mind.
我是你的女人
I'm your girl.
记得吗 我是你的女人
Remember, I'm your girl.
快杀了她
Kill her now!
布奇
Butch...
天呐 我做了什么
Oh, my God, what did I do?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真对不起 我绝不会伤害你的
I'm so sorry, I would never hurt you.
-我爱你 菲什 -没事
- I love you, Fish. - It's okay.
不怪你 我也爱你
It's not your fault. I love you too.
是他搅乱了你的头脑
He messed with your mind.
不怪你
It's not your fault.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be fine.
你了解我
You know me.
再见了 菲什
Good-bye, Fish.
没事的
It's all good.
不
No!
我是哥谭之王
I'm the King of Gotham.
我是哥谭之王
I'm the King of Gotham!
我是哥谭之王
I'm the King of Gotham!
尼格玛先生
Mr. Nygma.
柯林格小姐
Miss Kringle.
我注意到一件很怪的事
I just noticed something really weird.
多尔蒂警官留给我的字条
This note Officer Dougherty left for me--
每行首字母拼起来是你的名字
the first letter of every line spells out your name.
看
You see?
N Y
N, y...
G
G...
M A
M, a.
是啊
Yes.
真是奇怪
How, that... How-How odd.
真是太巧了
What-What a... What an amazing coincidence.
巧合吗
Coincidence?
否则还能是什么
What else could it be?
那么你完全不知情吗
So you know nothing about this?
我吗 当然不
I... Me? No.
不知道
No.
不知道
No.
你是喜欢谜语的那个
You're the guy that likes riddles.
你笑什么 你个傻瓜 这不好玩
Why are you laughing, you fool? It's not funny.
真是个怪胎
What a creep.
她不会罢手的
She'll keep digging.
你为什么非要留下线索 为什么
Why did you have to leave a clue? Why?
放松
Relax.
她能找到什么 她能证明什么
What can she find? What can she prove?
什么都不能 没有尸体 不用担心什么
Nothing. There's no body. Stop worrying.
但她的神情好哀伤 好愤怒
But she looks so sad and angry.
我真不喜欢她那样看我
I hate it when she looks at me that way.
恐怖 古怪
Menacing and weird.
得了 这又如何
Please. Like it matters,
你和她根本毫无机会
like you stand a chance with her.
她知道你对她的感情
She knows how you feel about her
却还是视你如粪土 视你如粪土
and she treats you like dirt. Treats you like dirt.
我不管 我还是爱她
I don't care, I still love her.
听听你说些什么
Oh, listen to yourself.
有个男人样吧
Be a man!
你是个怪人 尼格玛先生
You're an odd man, Mr. Nygma.
如果她怕你 你或许更可能成功呢
You'll do better with that one if she's a little scared of you.
-别说那种话 -别打谜语
- Stop talking like that. - No riddles.
-正式投诉数次 -正经点
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表