剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
接下来 元素周期表有多少种元素
Next, how many elements in the periodic table?
118种
118.
118种
Uh... 118.
再次正确
Yes, again.
这个要难了
Now for a tough one.
一叠纸牌上有多少只眼睛
How many eyes are there on cards in a deck?
42个
Forty-two.
21个
21.
抱歉 错了
No, I'm sorry.
应该是42个
The number you were looking for is 42.
一双眼睛是两只眼睛哦
You forgot to double it for two eyes.
今天的节目到此结束
Well, that concludes our show for today.
感谢所有参赛者
We'd like to thank all the contestants
前来演播室参与节目
that participated here in studio
也感谢在家跟着一起参与的听众们
and those of you playing along at home.
我们稍后就回来
We'll be back right after this.
好了 慢慢说
Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
爆♥炸♥物怎么了
What about the explosives?
种类很特别
It-it's a very specific type.
十分不稳定
It's highly volatile,
而且很难制♥造♥
and it's very difficult to manufacture.
只有一个用处
It's for one use, and one use only.
穿透铁
To penetrate iron.
比如银行的保险库
Like a vault in a bank.
不不 那都是钢板
Mm-mm, no, they're all steel.
现在没人拿铁做东西了
No one makes anything out of iron anymore.
至少有一世纪了
Not for... A hundred years, at least.
哥谭军械库
The Gotham Armory.
嗯
Yeah.
那里有铁保险库
Yeah, they have those iron vaults
里面有火♥药♥
they used to keep the gunpowder in.
几年前
A few years ago,
那里被一个私人投资集团买♥♥下了
a private investment group bought it.
肯定是法尔科内叫人做的
Ten to one, Falcone's behind it.
你们要...
Do you...?
还要多久
How much longer?
好了
It's ready.
不好使
It didn't work.
向我保证不会再有人受伤了
Promise me nobody else is gonna get hurt.
嗯嗯 行啊 没问题
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure, no problem.
我保证
Cross my heart.
你们被包围了
You're surrounded!
无路可退了
There's no way out!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
别过来 退后
Don't do it! Get back!
哈格罗夫
Hargrove!
伊恩·哈格罗夫
Ian Hargrove!
你哥哥和他家人都安全
Your brother and his family are safe.
我们把他们保护监禁起来了
We have them in protective custody.
他如果跑 就打死他
If he runs, shoot him!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
你开枪打他 他们会打我们
You shoot him, they shoot us!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
快离开车
Get away from the truck!
趴下
Everybody down!
你干什么
Why'd you do that?
你肯定不会打我
Bet you can't hit me.
我能
I could.
但我为什么要打你
But why would I want to?
试试吧
Try.
为什么
What for?
打我
Hit me, and...
我就让你亲我
I'll let you kiss me.
没打着
You didn't get me.
糟糕
Ah, no!
早啊 阿尔弗雷德
Morning, Alfred.
警探
Ah, Detective.
我一直想过去
I've been trying to get out there.
真抱歉 一切都好吗
I'm sorry, uh... Is everything okay?
她乖吗
Is she behaving herself?
不怎么乖
Well, uh, not really, no.
不过没关系
That's all right.
是吗
It is?
嗯 她...
Yes, well, she's...
可以说是一股清新之风
a breath of fresh air, I might say.
那太好了
Glad to hear it.
我会尽快过去的
I'll be out there as-as soon as I can.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
抱歉不请自来
Forgive me for the intrusion,
但我必须马上跟你谈话
but it's urgent that I speak with you.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
嗯
Yeah.
法尔科内如果知道你来这里会杀了你的
And Falcone would kill you if he knew you were here.
或许吧
Perhaps.
但如果我告诉他
What would he do if I told him
你在替菲什·穆尼监视他 他会怎么做
that you were spying on him for Fish Mooney?
你没有证据
You don't have any proof.
没有
No.
但怀疑 是件有趣的事
But suspicion, it's a funny thing.
法尔科内起初或许不会信我
Falcone might not choose to believe me at first,
但他每次看见你
but every time he looked at you,
都会自问 她是间谍吗
he'd ask himself-- is she?
可能吗
Could she?
会吗
Would she?
你错了
You're wrong.
他在乎我
He cares about me.
那我们就打给他 看看谁对谁错吧
Let's call him and find out, shall we?
住手
Stop!
我不会泄露你的秘密
Your secret is safe with me.
我不说出去
I won't tell,
因为你
because you...
要继续为菲什工作
are gonna keep working for Fish.
这事你谁都不能说
And you are not going to tell anyone.
否则你会没命
Or you'll die.
给戈登的留言
Messages for Gordon.
谢谢
Thanks.
吉姆 有时间吗
Jim. You have a minute?
有
Uh, yeah.
我见过洛夫克拉夫特了
I met with Lovecraft.
怎么样
How'd it go?
他怕了
He was scared.
他肯定与这事有关
He's involved, all right.
怕不是证据
Scared isn't proof.
你没见到他的样子
You didn't see him.
我在其他地方也散播了这个说法
Told the same story in a few other spots.
现在重要的人物都该听说了
All the big players will know by now,
肯定会有人松口的
someone will start talking.
到时候
If and when they do,
我们要先商量再行动
neither of us makes a move without talking first.
我们要一起进退
We move together on this.
当然
Absolutely.
哈格罗夫案干得好
Hey, nice work on the Hargrove case.
你救了他一命
You saved the poor guy's life.
你真是个圣人
You're a regular saint.
谢了 希望我们很快能再聊
Thanks. Uh, we'll be talking again soon, I hope.
当然
You bet.
谢了 律师
Thanks, Counselor.
哈格罗夫手续都办好了
Finish up with Hargrove?
嗯
Yeah.
他正在去往阿卡姆的路上
He's on his way to Arkham.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表