剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Selling children for food?
这种事有可能吗
Is such a thing even possible?
我们安排了警员在所有桥梁和隧♥道♥
We've got officers searching all the trucks
排查每一辆卡车
on every bridge and tunnel.
但他们已经抢先了3小时
But they had a three-hour window.
我们只能祈祷他们还留在市里
We can only pray they stayed in the city.
否则 到了晚上 他们早逃到天涯海角了
If not, they could be any place on Earth by nightfall.
这些人♥渣♥ 到底跑哪去了
Scum-sucking toads. Where are they?!
不是蓝盘子
It's not a blue plate.
也不是叉子 是三叉戟
It's not a fork, either. It's a trident.
三叉戟国际运输
把他们装上船的时候
When you stow this on the ship,
一定留出开门的地方
make sure there's plenty of room for the doors to open.
船员会...
The ship's crew has...
闭嘴
Quiet in there!
行了
Hush.
别吵吵
Hush.
我的眼睛 她挠我
My eyes! She scratched me!
跟我来吧
Come on, follow me.
我看看
Let me look.
没事的 就是抓伤
It's nothing. It's a scratch.
我们带你去找医生 你很快就会没事了
We'll get you to the doctor, you'll be right as rain in no time.
真的
You sure?
-什么声音 -等等
- What was that? - Hang on.
哎呀
Well...
你真是个淘气的小姑娘
You are a very naughty little girl.
你叫什么
What's your name?
关你什么事
Why is that your business?
吉姆
Jim!
那些孩子在哪
Where are the kids?
在哪
Where are they?!
他失眠
*He's not been sleeping.
即使睡着了也会做恶梦
And when he does, he has these nightmares.
现在又开始自残
Now he's hurting himself.
烧自己
Burning himself.
割伤自己
He's cutting.
有给他找人看看吗
Is he getting professional help?
心理医生吗
Oh, you mean a psychiatrist?
他不肯
No, no, he won't have 'em.
不见心理医生
No psychiatrists.
这是原则
That's a rule.
原则不是你定的吗
You make the rules, don't you?
你是他的监护人
You're his guardian.
布鲁斯的父亲曾严格指示过
Bruce's father gave me very firm orders
如果他们夫妻俩死了要怎么做
was him and his missus to die.
我会按他父亲的意愿把孩子带大
Now, I will raise the boy the way his father told me to raise him.
那是怎么做
Which is how?
相信他会选择好自己的人生路
Trust him to choose his own course.
毕竟 他是韦恩家的人
He's, after all, a Wayne.
听上去只会造成灾难
Sounds like a recipe for disaster.
你要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
他想要你好好劝劝我
He wants you to talk some sense into me.
我不是叫你别那么
Haven't I told you to stop creeping up
偷偷摸摸的吗 太没礼貌了
on people like that before? It's bloody rude!
好吧 布鲁斯
All right, then, Bruce.
跟我谈谈吧
Talk to me.
我没事
I'm perfectly fine.
阿尔弗雷德就是瞎担心
Alfred's a worrywart.
你怎么你的手了
What did you do to your hand?
烧伤了
I burned it.
听我说 布鲁斯
Listen to me, Bruce.
你经历了一件可怕的事
You've been through a terrible experience.
跟人谈谈可能对你有好处
Talking to someone can be very helpful.
你在战时一定也见过很多可怕的事
You must have seen terrible things in the war.
那你跟人谈你看到的事对你有好处吗
Does it... does it help you to talk about what you saw?
是的 有一点吧
Yes. A little.
你不太擅长撒谎
You're not a very good liar.
布鲁斯 你在自残
Bruce, you're hurting yourself.
我在考验自己
I'm testing myself.
这不一样 但是多谢你关心了
Different, but I appreciate your concern.
我一直在报纸上关注你的动向
I've been following your adventures in the newspapers.
我很为那些可怜的孩子难过
I feel very sorry for all those poor children.
我也是
Me, too.
我给你些钱 你去拿给他们
I'll give you some money to give to them.
恐怕事情不是那么办的 布鲁斯
I'm afraid it doesn't work that way, Bruce.
那要怎么办
What way does it work?
那些孩子需要有人照顾
Those children need someone who cares for them,
就像有人在照顾你
like you have right here.
这是钱买♥♥不到的
Money won't buy that.
我肯定能做点什么
There must be something I can do.
衣服呢
What about clothes?
他们看上去衣衫褴褛的
They all looked awfully ragged.
是啊
They did, didn't they?
经历了这么多
After all this?
-你们还要送我们去州北 -塞琳娜
- You're sending us upstate? - Selina...
是小猫
Cat.
小猫 即使你没有一堆通缉令 你也才13
Cat, even if you didn't have outstanding warrants, you're 13.
没有父母和监护人
No parents or guardians.
不是的 我有个妈妈
That's not true. I have a mom.
-这里写着她死了 -不是的
- Says here she's deceased. - That's not true.
她还活着 只是不知所踪
She's alive... someplace.
就算如此
Be that as it may,
我们不能让你继续流落街头
we're not allowed to put you back on the street.
这是为了你好
It's for your own well-being.
你去过州北吗
Have you been there? Upstate?
-是的 -那你就该知道
- Yes. - Then you know.
你知道那里的情况
You know.
去找詹姆斯·戈登警探
Go get Detective James Gordon.
他在这儿工作
He works here.
小猫
Cat...
警♥察♥都是大忙人
the police are very busy people.
去找他
Go get him...
否则
or...
我就说你摸我
I'll say you touched me.
什么
Excuse me?
詹姆斯·戈登
James Gordon.
再过3秒钟 我就大喊
I'm gonna scream in about three seconds.
哥谭市
韦恩
布洛克
帮凶戈登
哭鼻子布鲁斯
市政♥府♥渣滓
猪猡
笨蛋
法尔科内
贱♥人♥
喂
Hello.
是我
Yes, this is he.
您儿子就在我面前呢
Well... I'm looking at your son right now, and...
他情况不太好
he doesn't look good.
女士 我保证 您儿子不是在骗您
Madam, I assure you, your son is not trying to trick you.
他会死得很惨的 除非...
Oh, he will die a horrible death unless he...
这是真的 不是他开玩笑
No, no. No, really truly, he isn't joking.
我也没开玩笑
I'm not joking.
我会把他的眼珠子戳瞎
I will poke his eyeballs out, and...
你怎么能这么说 你看到我发去的视频了
How can you say that? You saw the video I sent.
我没撒谎
I'm not lying.
女士
Madam, Madam,
请冷静
c-calm yourself.
如果一万块太多了 我们可以
If $10,000 is too much, I'm sure we can...
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
真让人失望
Well, that's disappointing.
她居然不信我
She didn't believe me.
你肯定很调皮
You must be quite the scamp.
我来应付吧
I got it.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表