剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
猜错了 你就进监狱
You lose, you go to jail.
猜对了 我们就放你走
You win, we let you go.
-赌吧 -别急
- Bet. - Hold on.
有一个条件
There's a catch.
你得马上向上帝做出保证
You have to make a promise to God right now.
假如你猜中了 你就要把这当作他给你的启示
If you win, you're gonna take this as a sign from him
告诉你 你得回到学校
telling you that you need to go back to school
好好生活
and get your life straight.
你能保证吗
Can you promise that?
你会保证吗
Do you promise that?
会的 先生
Yes, sir.
那好吧
Okay then.
-猜吧 -头像
- Call. - Heads.
走吧 小子
Walk away, kid.
上面有人挺心疼你
Somebody up there loves you.
哈维
Hey, Harvey.
走吧
Go.
记住你的承诺
Remember your promise.
吉姆·戈登 哥谭市警局
Jim Gordon, GCPD.
我听过你不少好话 律师
I hear good things about you, counselor.
哈维·丹特 彼此彼此 警探
Harvey Dent, likewise about you, detective.
硬币那招挺有意思
That was some trick with the coin.
假如那孩子猜错了怎么办
What if the kid guesses wrong?
你会把他送进监狱吗
You gonna send him to jail?
青少年几乎都会猜头像
Teenagers, they nearly always call heads.
我也不知道为什么
I don't know why.
两面都是头像
Two-headed coin.
管用就好 是吧
Whatever works, right?
到底是谁 吉姆
So who is he, Jim?
是谁杀了韦恩夫妇
Who really killed the Waynes?
我们现在只有这张画
This is what we have.
不知道身份
No I.D.
但这是根据一位目击证人的描述画的吗
But this is from an eyewitness?
而且你已经安置好这人了
That you have in safe custody.
这点证据远远不够诉诸法律
It's not nearly enough to go to the law with.
即使我们掌握了这人的身份
Even if we had I.D. on this guy,
我们真正想找的是雇他杀人的人
it's the people who hired him we really want.
我同意
I agree.
你的目击证人在法庭上是没有用的
Your eyewitness is useless in a courtroom.
但你有个证人的说法
But the idea of your witness
是可以非常有价值的
could be immensely valuable.
听过迪克·洛夫克拉夫特吗
Ever hear the name Dick Lovecraft?
当然听过 亿万富翁
Sure. Billionaire.
地♥产♥ 建筑 化工都有涉足
Property, construction, chemicals.
而且腐♥败♥透顶
And as corrupt as they come.
法尔科内 马罗尼 甚至韦恩集团
Falcone, Maroni, even Wayne Enterprises,
洛夫克拉夫特与他们都有交易
Lovecraft has dealings with all of them.
自韦恩夫妇死后 他财产倍增
Since the Waynes' deaths, he's doubled his fortune.
从阿卡姆项目也分得一大杯羹
Including a huge piece of the Arkham deal.
洛夫克拉夫特与托马斯·韦恩在
Lovecraft had a long feud with Thomas Wayne
生意与政见上长♥期♥不合
over deals and politics.
他们对高谭的未来看法完全不一样
They couldn't have had a more different vision for Gotham.
我愿以我的事业打赌
I'm willing to bet my career...
他有参与韦恩夫妇谋杀
on his involvement in the Wayne murders.
这赌还挺大
That's a big bet.
我想利用你的目击证人扳倒洛夫克拉夫特
I want to use your witness to go after Lovecraft.
怎么扳 我的证人无法证明
How? My witness can't connect
洛夫克拉夫特与罪犯有关
Lovecraft to the perp.
洛夫克拉夫特又不知道
Lovecraft doesn't know that.
我会让信息流出
I'll let it leak out
说我们有秘密目击证人
that we have a secret eyewitness
可以让案子豁然开朗
who's going to blow the case wide open
并证明洛夫克拉夫特与韦恩案有关
and connect Lovecraft to the Wayne killings.
洛夫克拉夫特会紧张
Lovecraft will get very nervous.
他身边的人也会紧张
And the people around him will get nervous.
然后就会有人松口 这种事你懂的
And that's when people start talking; you know how that goes.
除非洛夫克拉夫特没有参与韦恩谋杀
Unless Lovecraft wasn't involved in the Wayne murders.
即便如此 而我深表怀疑 我们也赢了
If so, which I doubt, we still win.
不管是谁参与了韦恩谋杀案
Whoever was involved in the Wayne killings
绝对会惊慌失措 对吧
will get their cage rattled like the dickens, won't they?
我打赌他会有所行动
I bet he makes a move.
你真喜欢打赌
You like to bet a lot.
对我们没有坏处
Well, what do we got to lose?
我的证人可能会成为目标
My witness becomes a target.
不会
No.
这就是美妙之处
That's the beauty of it.
我们不出书面文件
We never actually file papers.
完全不提名字
We never name names.
就只是一个有力的故事
It's just a powerful story.
你的证人绝对安全
Your witness is perfectly safe.
你们也认同这计划吗
And you're on board with this?
我们早认同了 吉姆
We've been on board, Jim.
哈维是咱们这边的
Harvey's one of us.
我与你的目标一致 吉姆
I want what you want, Jim.
我想让这个城市变得更好
I want to make this city a better place.
不提名字
No names.
不提我 不提我的证人 都不提
Not mine, not my witness, nothing--
只有一个故事
just a story.
只有一个故事
Just a story.
好吧
All right.
我们试试
Let's try something.
我以为要自己去办这个案子了呢
Hey, I thought I was gonna have to work this case without you.
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
等等
You know what?
我改主意了 别说 我不想知道
On second thought, never mind, I don't want to know.
什么案子
What do we got?
一个大案
A biggie.
黑门监狱囚犯在转移去圣马可
Blackgate prisoner escaped while in transit
进行精神病治疗时逃走
to St. Mark's for psychiatric care.
他名叫伊恩·哈格罗夫 确诊精神病
His name's Ian Hargrove, clinically insane,
对炸东西有着强烈渴望
with a compulsion for blowing things up.
他炸掉了哥谭不少老建筑
He exploded a bunch of old buildings around Gotham.
最后一次 炸死了两个守卫
Last one, two janitors were killed.
这里说他被四名枪手劫出
Says here he was busted out by four gunmen?
是啊 很奇怪 哈格罗夫从没有同伙
Yeah, which is odd-- Hargrove never used accomplices.
好吧 哈格罗夫在黑门监狱里和谁有接触
All right, so who did Hargrove spend time with at Blackgate?
他和外面什么人有联♥系♥
Who did he communicate with on the outside?
他服刑期间一直与其他犯人隔离开
His entire stretch, he was isolated from gen pop.
从没打过或接过电♥话♥
Never made or received phone calls.
两年来只有一位探访者
Only one visitor in those two years--
他哥哥 约翰
his brother John.
-有地址吗 -有的
- Got an address? - We do.
警员正带他来接受询问
Unis are bringing him in right now for questioning.
幸好你还想着过来
We're lucky you deigned to show up.
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
没事
No problem.
女人问题
Girl trouble?
嗯
Yeah.
早跟你说过
I told you.
上流社会的女人 会让你晕头转向
Those high society dames-- get you all twisted.
保持警惕
Keep your guard up.
动作快点
Knock lumps out of ya.
小心脚下
Watch your feet.
好了 刺拳 刺拳 右拳
Right... jab, jab, right.
先出拳
Lead with the...
刺拳 刺拳 右拳
Jab, jab, right. Jab, jab, right.
刺拳 刺拳 右拳
Jab, jab, right.
保持警惕 刺拳 刺拳 右拳
Keep that guard up-- jab, jab, right.
出拳 刺拳 刺拳 右拳
Lead... jab, jab, right.
刺拳 刺拳 右拳
Jab, jab, right.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表