剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
菲什·穆尼还活着
Fish Mooney's alive.
你一直把我当白♥痴♥一样耍
You've been playing me for a chump.
不不不 不要
No! No. No. No! No!
你最好赶紧把机器停下
So, Duffy, you better stop this machine right now,
因为如果我死了
because if I die,
法尔科内阁下会派一队人马来
Don Falcone is gonna send a team up here
把你活活剥皮 再杀了你家人
to skin you alive and slaughter your family.
那个被从楼上扔下去的男人
That man who was thrown from the roof
凶手取走了他的肾上腺
the killer removed his adrenal glands.
总之 就是恐惧腺
Essentially, it's the fear gland.
哥谭市警局
GCPD!
他还在逃
He's still out there.
谁
Hello?
你是谁
Who are you?
不行了吗
How you doing?
起来 给我起来
Jump! Get up!
揍他
Slug 'er!
来啊
Come on!
不要
No, no.
不要
No! No!
我在做梦吧
I'm dreaming, right?
真希望如此 女士
Oh, I hope so, lady.
真希望如此啊
I sure hope so.
该死的
Oh, hell.
这俩是怎么回事
What's up with them?
他们在等什么
What are they waiting for?
第一个对新来姑娘动手的人
First man that comes at a new girl
几乎总会被后来的人偷袭
nearly always gets jumped by the second man.
是吗
Is that right?
我向你们保证 小子们
Here's a promise, boys.
你们中谁第一个扑向我 就会立刻
The first of you to come at me will die like...
一命呜呼
that.
第二个会死得慢些
The second will die slow.
好了 小子们
So, boys...
谁想先来
...who's first?
谢谢 晚餐很美妙
Thank you. That was wonderful.
嗯 出租车
Yeah. Taxi!
而且没有案卷捣乱
And no case files.
我们一次也没提到工作
And we didn't mention work once.
我们还是有希望的
There's hope for us yet.
这个 是我们第三次约会吗
So, what is this, our third date?
我想是的
I believe that's correct.
约会三次了 我还没去过你的公♥寓♥
Three dates, and I still haven't been to your apartment.
你对我公♥寓♥里的哪个房♥间比较感兴趣
Well, what particular room in my apartment are you interested in?
-我也说不好 厨房♥怎么样 -很小
- Oh, I don't know. How's the kitchen? - Small.
-客厅呢 -太黑
- Living room? - Dark.
-那卧室如何 -我觉得你会喜欢卧室的
- What about the bedroom? - The bedroom I think you'd like.
是吗 出租车
Yeah? Taxi!
不过今天不行
But not tonight.
不行吗
No?
我得睡个好觉
I have to get a good night's sleep.
明早要开始新工作
I start a new job in the morning.
新工作 恭喜 你什么时候换的工作
A new job? Congratulations. Since when?
今早才确定下来的
I heard this morning.
我不想毁了晚餐 一直谈这事
I didn't want to spoil dinner with a whole big discussion about it.
这事怎么会毁了晚餐
Why would it spoil dinner?
我要来哥谭警局工作了
I'm coming to work at the GCPD.
我是你们的新任法医
I'm you're new medical examiner.
你开玩笑的吧
You're kidding.
太好了
That's great.
真的吗
Is it?
当然 就是我建议你来警局工作的
Of course. I mean, I was the one that suggested you work there.
对 可是现在成真了
Yes, but now it's real.
很好啊
So? Good.
好不好到时就知道了
We'll see, won't we?
晚安
Good night.
加图索·马♥克♥思♥ 单身 63岁
Gennaro Marx, single, 63.
高中英语老师
High school English teacher.
他身上有跟一个受害者完全相同的手术切口
Same exact surgical incisions as our last victim.
猜猜他没有肾上腺的几率有多大
What are the odds he's got no adrenal glands?
凶手拿肾上腺做什么
So, what's he doing with them?
为什么
Why?
你怎么回事 救我
What's the matter with you? Help me!
你为什么不来救我 杰拉尔德
Why won't you help me, Gerald?
救我
Help me...
东西都带齐了吗 布鲁斯少爷
Do you have everything you need, Master Bruce?
带齐了
Yes.
你愿意的话 我还是可以陪你去的
I can still come with you, if you want me to.
不
No.
那样不好
It wouldn't be right.
当然
No. Of course.
我没事的 阿尔弗雷德
I'll be fine, Alfred.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry.
谁说我担心了
Who said I was worried?
我天黑前就回来
I'll be back before dark.
我之前去走过这条路
I've been on this hike before, you know.
但都有你父亲陪
Not without your father.
过来
Come here.
他会赞同的
He would have approved, you know.
你这样延续传统
Carrying on the tradition like this.
我父亲和我会待一夜
My father and I stayed overnight.
我们会早起看日出
We woke up early to watch the sunrise.
这不一样
It's not the same.
那明年吧
Well, maybe next year, then.
去吧
Well, off you go then.
然后 最糟糕的是
And then, the worst of it...
马罗尼把我锁在一辆汽车里
Maroni had me locked me inside a sedan
想活活挤死我
and tried to crush me alive.
您也能想象我多么担心
So, well, you can imagine my concern.
马罗尼不是那种说放手就放手的人
Maroni's not a man to let things go,
我担心他会来报复我
and I fear he will come after me in retaliation.
你不打算把这里收拾一下吗
Were you planning to clean up the place?
什么
What?
当然 如果您希望的话
Oh, um, I... I can... if you like.
需要收拾一下
It needs it.
那是血迹吗
Is that blood?
大概吧
Perhaps.
但法尔科内阁下
But Don Falcone...
顺便
While you're at it...
也重新装潢一下
maybe you could do something about the design.
装潢
The design?
这里一股菲什·穆尼的气息
It reeks of Fish Mooney.
你觉得灯怎么样
What do you think about the lamps?
法尔科内阁下 您或许没听清
Don Falcone, maybe you didn't hear me.
我需要您的保护
I need your protection.
马罗尼一定会想杀我的
Maroni will surely try and kill me.
嗯
Yes.
灯得换掉
The lamps should go.
法尔科内阁下 求您
Don Falcone, please!
马罗尼像活剥了我 您却让我重装♥修♥
Maroni wants my scalp, and you'd have me redecorate.
这间夜店能挣大钱
This nightclub makes a lot of money.
没有钱 我们就没有势力
Without money, we lose influence.
没有势力 我们就失去控制权
Without influence, we lose control.
没有控制权 马罗尼一定会杀死你
And without control, Maroni killing you is no longer a hypothetical.
毫无疑问
It's a foregone conclusion.
所以我要重开这间夜店
That's why I want to reopen it.
你来打理
Under your care.
我可以拥有这间夜店吗
I can have the club?
这归我了
It's mine?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表