剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
或许也不在乎你
Or you, probably.
你得强迫别人看到你
You have to force people to see you.
否则 你就一文不名
Otherwise, you're nothing.
这里还有第三封信
There's a third letter here.
哥谭国际储蓄银行 这是下个目标
International Savings Bank of Gotham-- this was the next target.
我的救护车呢
Where's my ambulance?
敬新的开始
To new beginnings.
我没想毒死你
I'm not trying to poison you, son.
抱歉我有点谨小慎微
Forgive me if I'm a little cautious.
如果这间夜店黄了
If this club tanks,
法尔科内不会给我们俩第二次机会
Falcone's not gonna trust either of us again.
我不知道你怎么想
I don't know about you,
但我不想再做老二了
but I'm done playing the sidekick.
敬不做老二
To no longer being a sidekick.
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
我想
I do.
即便考虑到她对我做的一切
Even after everything she did to me.
或许定义我们的不是我们的朋友
Perhaps it's not our friends but...
而是我们的敌人
our enemies that define us.
敬菲什
To Fish.
她是活该
She got what she deserved.
你在偷我们的东西
You're stealing from us?
你可以直接问我借钱的 雷吉
You could have just asked me for money, Reg.
你不知道求人有多难吧 阿尔弗
You don't know how hard that is, Alfie... do you?
我们给了你一张床
We gave you somewhere to sleep.
给了你一顿饱餐
We put food in your belly.
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
大♥麻♥烦
Real trouble.
我现在不需要人教训
I don't need a lecture right now.
什么样的麻烦
What kind of trouble?
你不想知道
You don't want to know.
好 那你把包放下
Right. Well, you put the bag down
然后滚蛋
and you leave.
马上
Now.
你带枪了吗 阿尔弗
Did you bring a gun, Alfie?
没有
No.
如果我有别的办法...
If there was any other way...
得了 办法总是有的
Oh, come on-- there's always another way, mate.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么...
Sorry f...
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
我是布鲁斯·韦恩
Th-This is Bruce Wayne.
韦恩庄园需要紧急救助
I need immediate help at Wayne Manor!
我朋友被捅伤了
My friend has been stabbed.
阿尔弗雷德 阿尔弗雷德
Alfred... Alfred, Alfred,
看着我 你不会有事的
look at me-- you're gonna be okay.
阿尔弗雷德 撑住
Alfred, stay with me.
求你
Please.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
我们只剩三个人了
There's only three of us.
我担心 如果里面有人反抗
I'm worried. If someone makes a move in there...
别担心
Don't be.
我有这个
I have this.
哥谭市警局
GCPD!
你们被包围了
We have you surrounded!
这不非得悲剧收场
This doesn't have to end badly!
放下枪
Put down your guns!
去死吧 条子
Suck it, coppers!
有人受伤 有人受伤
Man down! Man down!
停火
Hold your fire!
停火
Hold your fire!
放下枪
Drop it!
结束了
It's over.
是吗
Yeah?
别那么肯定
Don't be so sure.
我得去喝一杯
I need a Danish.
喂
Yeah.
哪家医院
Which hospital?
我不能失去他
I can't lose him.
他是我的一切了
He's all I have.
他没什么切实证据
He has nothing concrete.
只知道些人 一些日期
Just faces, some dates,
一些新闻剪报
some newspaper articles.
根本没有展开调查的根据
There's no grounds for an investigation.
只是些猜测
Just... suspicions...
拼凑在一起的推论
some cobbled-together theories...
没什么要紧
Nothing.
他有向外人求助吗
Has he had outside counsel?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
他的监护人 潘尼沃斯先生呢
And his caretaker, Mr. Pennyworth?
他入院了
He's in the hospital.
能待多久
For how long?
如果他活下来
If he lives,
得至少待几周
a few weeks, give or take.
现在是对那孩子采取行动的最佳时机
Now's the time to make a move on the kid.
多谢协助 佩恩先生
Thank you for your service, Mr. Payne.
我们应该不会再见面了
I doubt we'll meet again.
他只是个孩子
He's just a kid.
是个好孩子
A good kid.
再见 佩恩先生
Good-bye, Mr. Payne.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表