剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
这位是雷吉纳德·佩恩
This is, Reginald Payne.
我们是老战友 少爷
We served together, sir.
请安心在这里待几天吧
Please, feel free to stay with us a few days.
你在偷我们的东西
You're stealing from us?
阿诺德·弗拉斯
Arnold Flass.
你因杀害利昂·温克勒被捕了
You're under arrest for the murder of Leon Winkler.
内务处说他是自杀
I.A. ruled it a suicide.
阿诺德·弗拉斯 你被捕了
Arnold Flass, you're under arrest.
我有人罩着
I'm protected.
那么 惹事的就是你吗
So... you're the one causing all of the fuss.
你休想从我身上拿走任何东西
You will take nothing from me.
是吗
Really?
不
No!
他没什么切实证据
He has nothing concrete.
现在是对那孩子采取行动的最佳时机
Now's the time to make a move on the kid.
食堂选择不多
Slim pickings at the food court.
给你买♥♥了百吉饼 谢谢
Brought you a bagel. Thanks.
没给伤患买♥♥吗
Nothing for the invalid?
抱歉 只能吃医院的食物
Sorry. Hospital food only.
-医生嘱咐 感觉怎样 -还好
- Doctor's orders. How you feeling? - All right.
被刺伤了点
Had a slight... puncture.
有点漏
Leaked a bit.
昨晚的事估计挺模糊的
So I know last night must be kind of a blur,
但你知道是谁干得吗
but do you have any idea who did this?
是...
It-it was...
当时很黑 非常黑
It was dark. It was very dark.
看到了
Saw a...
一道黑影 然后...
shadow and...
就看到我的恩人布鲁斯少爷站在我身边了
my savior Master Bruce was leaning over me.
你看到那人的长相了吗
Did you get a look at the guy?
没有
No.
抱歉 警监不停打电♥话♥
Sorry. My captain keeps calling.
没事的 警探
It's fine, Detective.
-去吧 不 -我可以留下
- Just-just go. - No, I can stay.
我真的很感谢你陪着布鲁斯少爷
I really appreciate you sitting with Master Bruce,
但如你所见 我完全没问题
but as you can see, I'm completely fine.
走吧
Go.
好 我待会儿尽量来看你们
All right. I'll try and stop by later.
再次谢谢你能来 警探
Thank you again for coming, Detective.
为什么不告诉他实情
Why not tell him the truth?
信不信由你
Well, believe it or not,
布鲁斯少爷 雷吉是我朋友
Master Bruce, Reggie's a mate,
你不能让警♥察♥去抓朋友啊
and you don't set coppers on your mates, do you?
但他差点杀了你
But he nearly killed you.
我以前那混球一起当过兵
I served with that bastard.
要有人去找他 也得是我
Anyone sorts him out, it's me-- nobody else.
否则不义气
It wouldn't be right.
他为什么要捅你一刀
Why would he stab you?
是个好问题
That's a bloody good question.
还是个
And one...
我想弄明白的问题
I mean to find out.
那疯子一天没抓回来
'Cause longer that bloody lunatic's out on the loose...
就会越难再找到他
...the harder it's gonna be to find him.
你去...
Now, you just...
回床上去 阿尔弗雷德
G-get back in bed, Alfred.
把袍子给我
Just pass me my robe.
回床上去
Get back in bed!
这是命令
That's an order.
你醒了
You're awake.
好极了
Wonderful.
我这是...
How long have I been...
睡了多久吗
Asleep?
从昨晚就开始了
Just since last night.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
头疼欲裂
My head hurts.
预料之中
To be expected.
让我看看
May I?
你是谁
Who are you?
弗兰西斯·杜马赫医生
Dr. Francis Dulmacher.
这里的创建者
Founder of this facility.
很荣幸
A pleasure.
我费尽周折才见到你啊 医生
I've gone to great lengths to meet you, Doctor.
的确如此
Indeed you have.
我必须说 你们的体质令人赞叹
I must say you have a remarkable constitution.
真希望我所有病人都这样
I wish I could say the same of all my patients.
我现在是病人了吗
So I'm a patient now?
不再是囚犯了吗
No longer a prisoner?
我说实话 我不知道你该算什么
I confess I don't know what you are.
你控制了地下室
You seize control of the basement,
绑♥架♥了我的一名守卫
take one of my guards hostage,
然后你把自己眼睛挖出来了
then scoop out your own eye.
我该拿你怎么办
What am I to do with you?
很简单 让我当你的左右手
Simple. Make me your right hand.
很高兴你还会开玩笑
I'm glad to see you've retained your sense of humor.
我没开玩笑
I'm not joking.
过去十年里
For the past ten years,
我一直都是卡麦·法尔科内的得力手下
I've been Carmine Falcone's top lieutenant.
不好意思 没听过那个名字
I'm afraid the name means nothing to me.
我在地下室牢房♥独自醒来 还饿着肚子
I woke up hungry and alone in an underground cell.
不到一周 我就把这里闹得天翻地覆
In less than a week, I brought this place to a standstill.
你试过了与我为敌
Now, you've had me as your enemy.
你难道不希望我跟你站一边吗
Wouldn't you rather have me as your friend?
真有活力
Such vim.
真有派头
Such... panache.
好极了
Bravo.
现在你该吃饭了
And now you should eat.
我让护士送点食物进来
I'll have a nurse come in with some food.
咱们等会儿再聊
We'll talk more later.
眼睛这东西挺难搞的
Tricky things, eyes.
目前我们的存货少得可怜
Our stock is frightfully low at the moment.
很抱歉了
Oh, and apologies.
我们没找到与你原来颜色相同的
We couldn't match your original color.
咱们等下再聊
We'll talk soon.
缉毒组警探无罪释放 谋杀罪名撤销
这不可能
This can't be true.
我正在给地检官准备案子
I was prepping the case for the D.A.
结果今天早上就听到了消息
when word came down this morning.
显然媒体昨晚就知道了
Press got it last night, of course.
我们手上有谋杀凶器
We had the murder weapon.
上边有弗拉斯的指纹
With Flass's prints.
这不可能
There's no way.
显然 辩方找来了一位证人
Apparently, the defense dug up a witness,
洗清了弗拉斯的罪名
cleared Flass of all charges.
-什么证人 -不知道
- What witness? - No idea.
只有法官和首席律师知道
Only the judge and the lead attorneys were privy,
而我们可敬的地检官不肯说
and our honorable D.A. is staying mum.
那传唤呢
What about a subpoena?
我们没有足够充分的理由
We don't have sufficient grounds.
但是我四处打听了一下
But I did a little snooping around.
怎么样
And?
那神秘的证人是洛布局长提供的
The mystery witness was provided by Commissioner Loeb.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
洛布恢复了弗拉斯缉毒组组长的身份
Loeb's reinstating Flass as head of Narco.
更糟
Worse.
他宣布支持弗拉斯参加
He announced he's backing Flass for president
即将到来的警♥察♥工会主席的竞选
of the policemen's union in the upcoming election.
所以你是说一个我们已知是毒品贩子
So you're telling me a man we know is a drug dealer
以及杀人凶手的人 将有可能
and a murderer is gonna potentially hold
在哥谭警局中出任要职
a major position in the GCPD?
显然 洛布显然是在示♥威♥
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表