剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
他是我打造出来的
I brought him into being.
我也可以帮你重生
I can do the same for you.
你难道不厌倦这场游戏吗
Aren't you tired of playing games?
还有隐藏
Of hiding?
是啊
Yes.
-再见 -回头见
- Good-bye. - See you soon.
你好 我是布鲁斯·韦恩
Hello. I'm Bruce Wayne.
西德·邦德斯洛
Sid Bunderslaw.
我在到处走动
I'm going around,
想认识一下公♥司♥的所有人
trying to get to know everybody who works for the company.
你是韦恩集团的人吧
You do work for Wayne Enterprises, don't you?
是的
I do.
我是操作部主管
I'm the Director of Physical Operations.
恐怕这工作是很无聊的
Which, I'm afraid, is a bit dull.
这里有很多比我有趣得多的人呢
There are many much more interesting people here.
嗯 我肯定能把大家都认识一遍的
Ah, yes, well, I'm sure I'll get to meet everyone, eventually.
失陪了 布鲁斯
If you'll forgive me, Bruce,
我明早还有很早的航♥班♥要赶
I have an early flight tomorrow.
认识你很高兴
It's been a pleasure.
是啊
It was, um...
认识你很高兴
it was nice meeting you.
抱歉
Sorry.
瞧见没
See?
轻而易举
Nothin' to it.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
站住 混♥蛋♥
Stop right there, buster!
谜语哥
Riddle Man?
你偷偷摸摸在这里干什么呢
What the hell are you doing, creeping around here?
你得离开柯林格小姐
You need to leave Miss Kringle alone.
什么
What?!
我不会允许你伤害她的
I'm not gonna let you hurt her.
再也不行了
Ever again.
我认为你该离开哥谭
I think you need to leave Gotham...
就今晚
tonight.
我明白了
I get it now.
你是喜欢上我女人了
You got a thing for my girl.
太有意思了
That's too funny.
别往心里去
Don't take this personal.
还想再挨吗
You want some more?
起来吧
Upsi-daisy...
天呐
Oh, dear.
谜语人
Riddle Man...
天呐
Oh, dear.
天呐
Oh, dear.
不
Oh, no.
天呐
Oh, dear.
天呐
Oh, dear.
天呐
Oh, dear...
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald.
好点了吗
Feeling better?
我泡了茶
I made tea.
恐怕你
I'm afraid you had...
是...
well...
喝多了
a little too much to drink.
马罗尼先生 他...
Mr. Maroni, he...
他的幽默感很特别
he has a strange sense of humor...
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald...
我不是乡下来的土包子
I am not some bumpkin from the country,
脑子里装的也不是稻草
with hay in my brains!
当然
No...
我是你母亲
I am your mother...
不管怎样 我都会爱你
and I will love you, no matter what.
但你现在对我撒谎
But lie to me now...
你会伤透我的心
you will break my heart.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald...
你有没有做过
have you done things...
你不该做的事
you should not?
我
I...
母亲
Mother...
我是个夜店老板
I'm a nightclub owner.
仅此而已
That's all.
我累了
I'm tired now.
我累了
I'm tired.
给格特鲁德的花 萨尔送的
Yeah, I got a delivery for Gertrud, from Sal.
没给小费
Tip's not included.
告诉萨尔 都结束了
You tell Sal it's over.
枪已经买♥♥好
The guns are bought.
杀戮室在等着他
The killing room is waiting.
他还不自知 但他死定了
He doesn't know it, but he's a dead man.
算了
On second thought...
我还是亲自告诉他吧
I'll tell him myself.
奥斯瓦尔德
O-Oswald?
是谁啊
Who was that?
是隔壁的雅斯科先生
It's Mr. Yatsko, from next door.
他需要人帮他倒垃圾
He needs help taking out some trash.
那你帮帮他啊
You, you... please, you help him, then.
杰森·范·格鲁特
Jason van Groot?
他本名是杰森·斯科林斯基
His real name is Jason Skolimski.
他去诊所时用的是老妇人的姓氏
He used the old woman's name when he went to the clinic.
但按两个姓氏在哥谭都查不到人
But there's no Jason van Groot or Skolimski in Gotham.
这人就是个鬼魂
The guy's a ghost.
那老妇人拒绝了他 他去找医生
So, the old woman rejects him, he goes to the doctor,
给自己整了张俊脸
gets himself a pretty new face.
在那儿遇到了护士
That's where he runs into the nurse.
开始了疯狂杀人
And we're off to the races.
你们拿到照片了吗
I don't suppose you got a picture.
档案里的丢了 毫不奇怪
Missing from the file. No surprise there.
但好心的医生给我们做了画像
But the good doctor was kind enough to do a sketch.
他已经十年没见过他了
It's been ten years since he last saw him,
但这多少是个开始
but at least it's a start.
我们知道他的真名
So we have his real name,
却不知道他在用什么假名
but not what alias he's using,
除了张时隔十年的画像 也不知道他的样子
or what he looks like beyond a decade-old sketch.
他今天打电♥话♥来时说过什么吗
Did he say anything else on the phone today?
任何我们可能漏掉的
Anything we might've missed?
没有 他就是警告我放弃
Nah, just warned me to back off.
叫我别信了报上对我的鼓吹
Told me not to believe my own press
说我是哥谭市警局的崛起新星
as the rising star of the GCPD.
怎么了
What is it?
说这话的报纸
The paper that said that--
刊登了一张我在慈善晚会上的老照片
they ran an old photo of me, from a charity gala.
我跟人的合照
I wasn't alone.
芭芭拉
Barbara!
芭芭拉在吗
Is Barbara here?
不在 怎么了
No. Why?
她人呢
Where is she?
你最后见到她是什么时候
When's the last time you saw her?
在韦恩舞会上 她跟个男人走了
At the Wayne Ball. She left with some guy.
是这人吗
Was this the guy?
这画真垃圾
It's kind of a crappy drawing.
是不是他
Was this the guy?
嗯 好像是
Yeah, I think so.
怎么了 他是谁
Why? Who is he?
那里面是什么
What's through there?
自己去看看吧
See for yourself.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表