剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
为什么要联♥系♥他
Why would I?
芮妮 你不需要吃吉姆的醋
Renee, you don't have to be jealous of Jim.
我不爱他了
I'm over him.
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
什么是错误
What was?
我们
This. Us.
我不该放任我们发展到这一步
I should have never let it go on for this long.
对不起
I'm s... I'm sorry.
我明白了
Oh, I-I see.
听我说 芭芭拉
Look, Barbara...
不用说了 我知道
No. No. I mean, you're...
你说的一点没错 这是个错误
No, you are absolutely right. This-this was a mistake.
我已经戒了很久了
This has been a really long process for me,
我一直努力使自己重回正轨
and I've worked too hard to get right with myself.
我希望我们能重归于好 但我不能重蹈覆辙
I-I wanted this to be good, but I can't fall back now.
酗酒 嗑药
The drinking, the drugs.
我们在互相毒害
We're toxic together, you and me.
求你了 芮妮 别说了
Please, Renee, stop.
一个字都不必多说了
There's no need to say another word.
对不起 我影响了你的戒瘾
I am sorry that I interfered with your process.
芭芭拉 你需要帮助
Barbara, you need help
但我帮不了你
I can't give you right now.
-我帮你打给吉姆吧 -不
- Let me call Jim for you, please. - No.
我的钱包呢
Where's my purse?
你不必走 留下
You don't need to go. Stay here.
给自己一点恢复的时间 我走
Take time to get yourself together. I'll go.
我现在就很好 多谢劳神
I am perfectly together, thank you.
我不就是害人的毒药嘛
I am just toxic, that's all.
该死的钱包到底在哪
Now, where's my damn purse?!
芭芭拉 别这样
Barbara, stop.
请你冷静一点
Calm down, please, all right?
我走
I'll go.
求你了
Please.
好吧
Fine.
随你吧 走
Do what you want. Go.
-对不起 -走吧
- I'm sorry... - Just go.
你好 哥们
Hey, pal.
在一朵莲香花的冠中我躺着休息
In a cow slip's bell I lie,
我安然睡去 当夜枭开始它的呜咽
there I crouch when owls do cry.
挺好
All right.
挺美的
I can dig that.
-警探 -吉姆
- Detective... - Jim!
老伙计 亲一个
Partner. Mwah!
让我好好看看你
Let me take a good look at you.
老天保佑 你小子还行啊
Lord have mercy, a screw.
-你怎么回事 -边儿去没空理你
- Excuse me. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你还真没唬人啊
Hey, you weren't exaggerating.
跟你说的一样诡异
Freaky as advertised.
我没让任何人叫你来 先生
Nobody of authority called on you, sir.
这不是警♥察♥的事
This is not a police matter.
想必你就是院长朗医生
You must be Director Dr. Lang.
我就不同意你的话
See, I beg to differ.
这最起码是一起三♥级♥袭击案件
This is third degree assault, at the very least.
是你哥们 是吧
A friend of yours, is it?
你这是极其严重的抗命行为
Egregious insubordination.
你的职位已经岌岌可危了
Your job here was already hanging on a thread.
你的执法生涯也到此为止了
This is the end of your career in law enforcement.
等着瞧吧
Count on it.
你悠着点 大哥
Take it easy, hot shot.
戈登警卫的做法是正确的
Officer Gordon did the right thing.
为什么他不能叫警♥察♥
Why wouldn't he call the police?
没准别人会认为你
Anyone would think you'd want
不希望把事情搞大呢
to keep this business quiet.
杰瑞 你是叫杰瑞是吧
Gerry... it is Gerry, isn't it?
我问你 这是你做的好事吗 杰瑞
Now, did you do this terrible thing, Gerry?
这问题简直不值一答
That doesn't even merit a reply.
不 这不是我做的好事
No, I did not do this terrible thing.
但你是医生 你有这个技术
But you have the skill, though, as a doctor.
你肯定能做得干净利落
I mean, you could do it, lickety-split.
我为什么要这么做
Now, why would I do this?
别人又是为什么呢
Why would anyone?
说得好 戈登警卫
Exactly, Officer Gordon.
杰瑞 恐怕我得请你去局里走一趟了
Gerry, I think we're gonna have to take you down to the precinct
你身上的嫌疑实在太大
you're raising a lot of questions
必须得正式讯问清楚才行
that need clearing up in a more formal setting.
-你不能强迫我去 -闭嘴
- Well, you can't do this... - Sh-Sh-Sh-Shush.
从此刻起 哥谭市警局正式接手调查此案
As of this moment, this is an official GCPD investigation.
你要是不配合 就等着被捕吧
You, sir, will cooperate or face arrest.
戈登警卫
Officer Gordon?
能不能麻烦你过一遍工作人员档案
Would you mind going through the, uh, staff records
我要带这位杰瑞去喝杯茶了
while I take Gerry, here, downtown for a chat?
遵命 警探
Will do, Detective.
走吧
Sir?
吉米
Jimmy.
布奇
Butch.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
来
Come on.
就跟过去一样 是吧
Like old times, huh?
就差来一瓶苹果白兰地了
All we need is a bottle of applejack.
人生无常啊 兄弟
What happened, man?
在我心里 我们
In my head, it's...
-还是在哈洛公园追妹子的小青年 -是啊
- we're still kids, chasing girls in Harlow Park. - Yeah.
还真追着几个挺靓的 是吧
We caught a couple of hot ones, huh?
尤其是我
Especially me.
多谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting with me.
你怎么跟你家大姐大说的
What did you tell your boss-lady?
我提议约你出来谈谈 她同意了
I suggested I reach out to you. She agreed.
做我工作吗
Talk some sense into me?
说什么新开端
It's a new dawn.
差不多吧
Yeah, like that.
她说得倒没错
She's not wrong, you know?
市里局势变了
City's changing.
你真想接法尔科内的班
You really want Falcone's job?
我从小就把你当亲兄弟看待
Since we were kids, I love you like a brother.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
永远 你知道的
Always. You know that.
我知道
I do, I do.
所以我才信任你
That's why I trust you.
我现在说这话是出于对你的爱
And that's why I say to you with love...
菲什没戏了
Fish is doomed.
她接不了大位的 不可能
There's no way she gets the chair. It ain't gonna happen.
她是个聪明人 但她太不自量力
She's a smart cookie, but she's overreaching.
老实说 布奇
I mean, come on, Butch,
除了你和你的人 她还有什么
without you and your crew, what's she got?
没什么了
Very little.
这谁都明白 你也是
Everybody knows it. You know it.
也许吧
Maybe.
你需要什么条件才愿意动手
What's it gonna take to make you make a move?
你能出什么价
What are you offering?
随你开
Name it.
离开菲什 投靠我们
Drop Fish, come over to us.
俱乐部 和相关的生意 都是你的了
The club-- all the businesses attached-- they're yours.
这还只是开始 作为签约奖金
That's day one. A welcome bonus.
你还想要什么
What else you want?
问的好
That's a good question.
让我考虑一下吧
Let me think it over.
当然
Yeah.
兄弟
Hey, brother.
可别想太久
Don't think too long, huh?
布洛克警探
Detective Bullock.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表