剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
而你想为个给你打伞的家伙挑起战争
You want to start a war over the guy that carried your umbrella?
他就是我的跟屁虫
He was on my hip everywhere with me.
他知道些事情
He knows things.
什么事
Like what?
太多了
Too much.
他知道得太多了
He knows too much!
去找马罗尼
Go to Maroni
和气地问他愿不愿意把你的小跟班交出来
and ask him politely to hand over your little man.
和气点
Politely.
他要是不肯 我们就可以来硬的了
If he refuses, we can talk about stronger measures.
老大 这是示弱
Boss, this is weak response.
我真不想赞同菲什 但我们显示强硬态度
I hate to agree with Fish, but we need to show strength now.
我们得猛力回击 没得商量
We need to hit back hard. No talk.
干掉企鹅人 干掉戈登 结束
Penguin dead, Gordon dead, done.
镇定 尼克 我心里有数
Relax, Niko. I know what I'm doing.
戈登呢
Where is Gordon?
你不是说要带他一起来吗
I thought you were bringing him with you.
没有 他不肯乖乖就范
No. He wouldn't come without a struggle.
我不知道他逞强 还是根本就是疯了
Now, I don't know if he's playing tough or crazy,
但他居然跟没事人似的去上班了
but he's at work like nothing's wrong.
我会派维克多去找他
I'll send Victor to fetch him.
不需要 我的人能处理
No need. My guys can handle him.
我会派维克多去
I'll send Victor.
这真是只漂亮的鸡 不是吗
That's a nice handsome bird, huh?
我不了解鸡
I don't know chickens.
离远点
Fall back.
老家伙就在那边呢
The old man is right there.
去他的吧 他玩儿完了
Screw him. He's done.
我们该动手了
Now's the time to strike.
-还不到时候 -总是还不到时候
- Not yet. - Not yet, not yet.
现在不动手还要等什么时候 看看他
If not now, when? Look at him.
马罗尼家族都在笑话我们了 他却在玩儿鸡
Maroni clan are laughing at us, and he plays with chickens.
这正是我的忧虑之处
That's what has me worried.
他在玩儿鸡 他很高兴 放松
The chickens. He's happy, relaxed,
好像这世上没什么事让他操心
as if he doesn't have a care in the world.
-说明你那女孩活儿干得不错 -不
- That girl of yours is doing her job then. - No.
她说他都没碰过她一下
She says he hasn't even touched her.
她只是为他做饭 打扫卫生
She cooks and she cleans for him.
他喜欢看她做家务
He likes to watch her do chores.
好奇怪
Weird.
-但如果他就喜欢这个 -不对
- But if that's his thing... - No.
看他样子好像是知道了什么重要的事
He's acting as if he knows something important
别人却还蒙在鼓里
that no one else knows.
你来这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我在这儿工作 今天我当班
I work here. It's my shift.
不然我该去哪
Where else should I be?
阿♥拉♥斯加怎么样
How about Alaska?
逮捕令
Arrest warrants?
你要逮捕谁
For who?
奥布雷·詹姆斯市长 卡麦·法尔科内
Mayor Aubrey James, Carmine Falcone
还有他们的党羽
and their close associates.
罪名是在韦恩凶杀案中 共谋
On charges of conspiracy and perversion of justice
并妨碍司法公正
in the Wayne murder case.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
没有
No.
也许有一点
Maybe a little.
但我感觉不错
Feels good.
反正他们也打算杀我
They're gonna try and kill me anyway.
我不如让他们也付出点代价
Might as well make them pay a price for it.
你要逮捕市长和法尔科内阁下 怎么做
You're gonna arrest the mayor and Don Falcone. How?
逮捕令上附着我的证词
My testimony is attached to the warrants.
光这一样就足以起诉他们一打罪名
That alone is enough to indict them on a dozen counts.
没错 如果你真能抓到人的话 但那不可能
Sure, if you could execute the warrants, which you can't.
如果地检官愿意起诉的话 但他不会愿意
If the D.A. Would prosecute, which he won't.
哥谭市不会有一个警♥察♥或者律师敢站出来帮你
There's not a single cop or lawyer in the city who will help you.
我认为只要反抗有成功的可能
I think there are plenty of people willing to help me
就会有很多人愿意帮我
once they see it's possible to fight back.
你这是在做白日梦 没人会帮你的
You're dreaming. Nobody will help you.
我是不会帮你的
I won't help you.
你以为我就不希望世道能有所改变吗
You don't think I want change just like you do?
我可是有家室的
I have a family.
我理解
I understand.
戈登...
Gordon...
离开这里吧
get out of town.
这是我的家
This is my home.
是我父亲的家
It was my father's home.
我是不会离开的
I'm not leaving.
大家好啊
Hello, everyone.
我叫维克多·萨斯
My name is Victor Zsasz.
我是由卡麦·法尔科内阁下亲自派来
I'm sent here personally by Don Carmine Falcone himself
处理一件他很在意的事 所以请放尊敬点
on a matter of deep concern to him, so please be respectful.
我来这里
I'm here
是为了找吉姆·戈登
for Jim Gordon.
只找他
Only him.
其他所有人 管好分内的事 我们就相安无事
Everybody else, mind your business and we're cool.
吉姆在哪里
So where's Jim at?
谢谢你们
Thank you.
吉姆
Hey, Jim!
吉姆
Jim.
你好啊 吉姆
Hi, Jim.
放松
Relax.
我是来活捉你的
I'm supposed to take you in alive.
法尔科内阁下想和你谈谈
Don Falcone wants to talk.
告诉法尔科内我们会谈的
Tell Falcone we'll talk.
但不是今天
But not today.
别那样好吗
Don't be that way.
"活捉"的范围可广了
"Alive" is a very broad category.
一个人断了手 也是能活的
A man with no hands can still be alive.
这里有50个警♥察♥
There are 50 cops in here.
你试试啊
Try something.
所有人都出去
Everybody out.
拜托了
Please?!
走吧 头儿
Go, boss.
离开这里
Get out of here.
-吉姆... -快走
- Jim... - Go.
我能应付
I can handle this.
现在怎么办 吉姆
Well, how now, Jim?
吉姆
Jim?
吉姆
Jim?
你为什么要躲着我呢 吉姆
Why are you hiding from me, Jim?
怎么回...
What the...?
那里
There!
要搭个便车吗
You need a ride?
快走 快快快
Go, go, go, go, go!
不要
No.
不要 求你了
No, please.
28个
Twenty-eight.
你醒了
You're back.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
糟透了
Terrible.
我在哪里 你是谁
Where am I? Who are you?
我是蒙托亚和艾伦的朋友
I'm a friend of Montoya and Allen.
我刚从你体内取出两颗子弹 并缝合了伤口
I just took two bullets out of you and sewed you up.
现在来看看你情况如何
Now I'm checking to see how you're doing.
那么
So...
你是谁 这是哪座城市
who are you, what city are we in,
今天是周几
and what day of the week is it?
我是詹姆斯·戈登
I'm James Gordon.
这里是哥谭
We're in Gotham.
今天是周五 怎么会有老鼠
It's Friday. Why are there rats?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表