剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
好吧
Ah, right.
抱歉了 伙计
Sorry about that, mate.
小心驶得万年船
Can't be too careful.
有麻烦了 是吗 先生
In a spot of bother, are we, sir?
芮妮·蒙托亚和克里斯帕斯·艾伦
Renee Montoya and Crispus Allen.
很高兴见到你们
Pleased to meet you.
布鲁斯 我保证过找出杀害你父母的凶手
Bruce, I promised I would find your parents' killer.
我不确定我还能否兑现这个承诺
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to keep that promise.
说来话长 但我现在身处险境
It's a long story, but I'm kind of in a tight spot.
我惹恼了一些有势力的人
I've upset some powerful people.
别再把我当个孩子了
Stop treating me like a child.
解释清楚
Explain.
布鲁斯 你就是个孩子
Bruce, you are a child.
你不需要知道
You don't need to know...
你说你可能会死
You expect to die!
我想知道原因
I'd like to know why.
是和我父母被杀有关吗
Is it connected to my parents' murder?
是的 这里边千丝万缕
Yes, it's all connected.
纠结不清
Somehow.
布鲁斯
Bruce...
我会尽全力走出困境
I will do my best to work this thing out.
但如果我失败了
But if I don't,
蒙托亚和艾伦会接手你父母的案子
Montoya and Allen here will take over your parents' case.
我告诉了他们我所知道的一切
I've told them everything I know.
你可以百分百地信任他们
You can trust them, one hundred percent.
百分百
One hundred percent.
布鲁斯 他们是好警探
Bruce, these are good detectives.
如果有谁能找出真♥相♥ 那就是他们了
If anyone can find the truth, it's them.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
先生 我们现在能帮上什么忙吗
Sir, what can we do to help you now?
帮不上了
Nothing.
从现在开始 我要独自面对
From here on in, I have to go it alone.
我不希望再有别人被扯进来
I don't want anyone else caught up in this.
我得走了
I have to go.
你路都走不稳
You can hardly walk.
我没事
I'll be fine.
好牌
Yeah.
归你了
All yours.
太厉害了
You are good.
这边
This way.
不远了
Not much further.
就在那儿
It's there.
我都说过了嘛
Told you.
小菜一碟
Easy as pie.
这里应该有一百万的东西
There must be a million dollars' worth here.
嗯 你是说过
Yeah, you told us, all right.
你真聪明
You're clever.
太聪明了
You're very clever.
你这话好强的讽刺和敌意啊
I sense a sarcastic and hostile edge to your tone.
敌意
Hostile?
你还真说对了
You got that right.
你才不是什么金鹅 就是一告密小人
You ain't no golden goose, you're a yellow rat snitch,
你把马罗尼忽悠得晕头转向
and you got Maroni all twisted.
终于说清楚了 我好高兴
I'm so glad we're finally clearing the air at last.
没错 继续耍小聪明啊
That's it. Act smart, okay?
因为我现在只需要
'Cause all I got to do right now
往你脑门崩一枪
is put a bullet in your brain right here.
砰
Bang.
然后我回去跟老大说
See, then I go back and I tell the boss
尼克的人把你给毙了
that one of Niko's men shot you.
老天啊 真可惜
Gee, that's too bad.
你就玩完了
End of story.
是啊 这计划够聪明
Yes, that's clever enough.
我从不怀疑你的才智
I never doubted your intelligence.
这不是你的弱点
That's not your problem.
我还有弱点呢 我还有弱点
Oh, I got a problem, huh? I got a problem.
不 有麻烦的是你
No, you got a problem.
我有什么弱点 蠢货
What's my problem, schmo?
你的动力是什么
What drives you?
你的激♥情♥是什么
What's your passion?
只要知道一个人爱什么
When you know what a man loves,
就能置他于死地
you know what can kill him.
这人真疯得没边
Do you believe this guy?
对你来说 就是钱
For you, it's money.
你爱钱
You love money.
胜过权利和地位
More than power and respect.
你是个铁公鸡 卡彭先生
You're a skinflint, Mr. Carbone.
吝啬鬼
A cheapskate.
你们这是什么意思 放手
What are you guys playing at? Let me go!
对不住了 弗兰基
Sorry, Frankie.
-正如我所说的 吝啬鬼 -放手
- As I say, a cheapskate. - Hey, come on!
所以
Consequently,
你给手下的钱太少了
you don't pay your people enough.
住手 你们了解我的 不要惹祸上身
No, you know me. You don't want to do this.
-可悲的事实是... -别这样
- It is a sad fact... - You don't want to do this.
-住手 住手 -贼是没有忠诚可言的
- No. No. No. No! - That there is no loyalty among thieves.
我只是提出多给他们点钱
The simple offer of a substantial pay raise
这两位就同意为我做事了
is all it took to sway these fine men.
知道了吧 这就是你的弱点
So, you see, that's your problem!
你的最爱成了你最大的软肋
Your greatest passion becomes your greatest weakness!
爱 卡彭先生
Love, Mr. Carbone.
爱能战胜一切
Love conquers all.
我的朋友
My friend.
亲爱的朋友 这是忧伤的一天
My good friend, today is a sad day.
尼克拉与我亲如父子
Nikolai was like a son to me,
弗兰基对你也是如此
just as Frankie was a son to you.
我们都失去了至亲的家人
We've both lost precious family members.
我向你表示哀悼
My condolences to you.
我也是
And mine to you.
我希望暴♥力♥事件能停止
I want this violence to stop.
现在情势很好
Business is good.
阿卡姆项目就是个金矿
The Arkham Project is a gold mine.
韦恩集团也继续合作了
Wayne Enterprises is back in play.
大家都好好的
Life is good for all of us.
何必赌上一切 为点小事而搅起战火呢
Why risk all of that and go to war over trifles?
那个小兄弟看来对你很重要
Your little man there is obviously very valuable to you.
你就留着他吧
We'll let you have him.
我们不会再动他了
Unharmed.
算是送你的礼物
Our gift to you.
不过礼尚往来 你也得表现出诚意
And as a show of mutual respect, you give us something in return.
比如呢
Like such as what?
地♥产♥如何
How about real estate?
不如就拿你们河边的一间仓库吧
One of your warehouses on the river maybe.
这可不行
That's not gonna work.
我喜欢这孩子
I mean, I like this fella,
但要用河边的仓库换的话...
but we're talking about a warehouse on the river.
好
Yeah.
印第安山
Indian Hill.
我可以把印第安山给你
I'll give you Indian Hill.
这地方我不太熟
I'm not familiar with the name.
在阿卡姆
It's in Arkham.
建在印第安坟场上的有毒废料填埋场
It's a toxic waste dump on top of an Indian burial ground.
毫无价值
It's worthless.
不
No.
任何东西都是有价值的
Nothing is worthless.
即使一分不值 也能有所用处
Even nothing is worth something.
我们要了
We'll take it.
算是我们相互尊重的象征 好吗
As a token of our mutual respect, yes?
当然 朋友
You got it, my friend.
多和气啊
It's all love.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表