剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
No. No.
我了个神啊
Holy Ghost on a bicycle.
芭芭拉
Barbara?
吉姆 听我说
Jim, look.
我并不知道全部 但我知道的够多了
I don't know everything, but I know enough.
你得听我的
You have to listen to me now.
亲爱的 我都站不稳了
Baby, I can barely stand.
蒙托亚有目击证人
Montoya has a witness.
什么
What?
他们坚信你杀了这个科波特
They really believe you killed this Cobblepot person.
-我没有 -现在不重要了
- I didn't. - It doesn't matter anymore.
他们签了一份你的逮捕令
They've got a warrant for your arrest.
你还瞒了我什么
What aren't you telling me?
这几周 你就像变了个人
For weeks now, it's like you've been a different person.
你入职之后不久发生了件什么事
Something happened not long after you started the job.
这件事
Something...
让你无法认同
something you don't feel right about.
他们把我逼进了死角
Somehow, they've cornered me.
让我没有选择
Tied my hands.
跟我走吧
Come with me now. Okay?
我不管我要抛下什么
I don't care what I leave behind,
只要我们能一起走就行
as long as we leave it together.
如果他们带走你 吉姆
If they take you away, Jim,
我怕我会失去你
I'm scared I'll lose you.
-芭芭拉 -求你
- Barbara... - Please!
我不能逃避
I can't run.
不能逃避
Can't run.
詹姆斯·戈登 你因涉嫌杀害
James Gordon... you're under arrest
奥斯瓦尔德·切斯特菲尔德·科波特被捕
for the murder of Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
你在向深处沉沦
You're drifting down and away... deeper...
没事的
I got it.
抱歉打扰你们
I'm sorry to interrupt.
-是布洛克警探吧 -对
- It's Detective Bullock, isn't it? - Yeah.
你是想跟黑斯廷斯先生谈谈吗
Did you want to interview Mr. Hastings?
其实是你的秘书叫我来这儿找你
Actually, your secretary told me I might be able to find you here.
我是想听听你对案子的看法
I was hoping to pick your brain about the case.
我就回来
Oh. Uh, I'll just be a minute.
没事的
It's okay.
我之前没发现
I didn't realize this before.
你是个催眠师 是吧
You're a hypnotist, right?
催眠治疗师
A hypnotherapist.
治疗师
Oh, therapist.
这个词挺有意思
It's a funny word, therapist.
治疗师如果拆开可以念作"强♥奸♥犯"
Can either mean "therapist" Or "the rapist," if...
你在一家门诊诊所做免费治疗 是吗
So you do pro bono work at an outpatient clinic?
还是好几家
Or a couple of them?
是的 我想回馈社会
I do. I try to give back.
是啊 你这么做已经挺久的了
Yeah, you've been giving back for a while, uh...
有12年了
12 years now.
真不错
That's good.
老实说
To be honest, I...
我想跟你谈谈你的一位免费病人
wanted to talk to you about one of your pro bono patients.
雷蒙德·厄尔
Uh, Raymond Earl?
他是我们调查中的
He's a person of interest
一位嫌疑人
in our investigation.
记录显示你给他
Our records indicate you've seen him, uh...
治疗过好几次
at least a few times, right?
好像是的
Sounds familiar.
大概是去年吧
Last year, maybe?
黑斯廷斯先生 阿曼达的父亲
And Mr. Hastings, Amanda's father...
他是你的病人
we know he's your patient.
我们昨天来的时候
When we were here yesterday,
他有个奇怪的举动
he was doing something really curious.
就是
It, uh...
他一直不停地握拳
he, uh... he kept clenching his fist.
反反复复
Over and over.
-是啊 他有这习惯 -嗯
- Yes, he does that. - Yeah.
我去查了下资料
See, I was reading about that,
说是如果病人有一种强迫症
and it said that if a patient has a compulsion,
比如有什么坏念头或一种冲动
like a bad idea or an impulse,
催眠师可以把病人催眠
that the hypnotist could put the poor sap under
然后引入一种肢体动作
and introduce a... a physical movement.
比如握拳
Like, uh, clenching your fist.
这样病人受强迫症影响而想做的事就会停止
So instead of doing what the compulsion wants the person to do,
改成只做
they just...
握拳
clench their fist.
就是这个道理 没错
That's how it works, pretty much.
所以黑斯廷斯先生
So Mr. Hastings, when he's in a, uh,
当他面对一屋子人时
room full of people and he wants to start
或许他会想大叫什么的
screaming his head off, I don't know,
但他不会再那么做了 他只会...
instead of doing that, he just...
好的
Okay.
那么雷蒙德·厄尔呢
What about Raymond Earl?
他为什么握拳呢
Why does he clench his fist?
还有兰道尔·米奇呢
And what about Randall Milkie?
我知道你十年多前治疗过他
See, I know you treated him a little over ten years ago,
你可要听好了 接下来的部分有点诡异
and I want you to follow me because this part gets a little weird.
我觉得是有位催眠师把这两个人
See, I think a hypnotist completely turned both those men
彻底颠覆了
upside down.
直到他们抛弃了自己的身份
Until their own identity was the bad idea,
这时候握拳的就不是他们自己了
and then it wasn't even them clenching their fists anymore.
而是山羊之灵
It was the Spirit of the Goat.
我低估了你
I underestimated you.
真的
I really did.
我说对了
So I'm right.
我说对了
Yes, I'm right.
你去那些门诊诊所到处转
And so you trolled all the outpatient clinics
就为找到兰道尔·米奇这种合适的社会边缘人
so you could find a suitable borderline case like Randall Milkie.
把他催眠 直至那可怜虫
And then you hypnotize the poor bastard
完全忘记了自己的身份
until he literally doesn't even know who he is.
然后我给他灌输新的身份
And then I tell him who he is.
真聪明 警探
That's pretty good intellection, Detective.
为什么
Why?
为什么要催眠一个门卫
Why hypnotize a janitor
把他变成山羊杀手
and turn him into the Goat?
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
说来听听
Try me.
这不是凶杀或疯狂
It isn't an act of murder or madness.
这是治疗
It's an act of therapy.
治疗谁
Therapy? For who?
哥谭
For Gotham.
什么
Excuse me?
这个城市曾经是有希望的
This city used to have hope,
却被他们赶尽杀绝
and they gunned it down in the streets.
那些有钱有势的人
The rich, the powerful.
他们的贪婪是一种病态
Their greed is pathological,
一种疯狂的"本我" 吞噬着哥谭
an id run rampant, eating Gotham alive.
所以你的解决方案就是杀光市里的富二代
So your one-percent solution is to kill the city's rich kids?
负强化
Negative reinforcement.
相信山羊杀手真实存在
To believe that the Goat is real,
相信它不会忍♥受现状
that it wouldn't tolerate this...
这是哥谭需要的
Gotham wanted that.
不管这多么痛苦
No matter how painful it was.
有句话说得对
It's true what they say.
你能催眠一个人去做的事
You can't really hypnotize somebody to do something that,
都是他们内心深处其实早就想做的事
deep down, they don't already want to do.
内心深处
And deep down,
我们都仇富
we all want to eat the rich.
是不是
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表