剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Hello, Fish.
法尔科内阁下
Don Falcone.
我们在我这儿见面
We will meet at my place.
可以吗
Acceptable?
可以
Yes.
她在吗 莉莎在那儿吗
Is she there? Is Liza there now?
我能跟她谈谈吗
Can I speak to her?
不行
No.
什么时候
What time?
一小时后
In an hour.
我会去的
I'll be there.
菲什
Fish.
法尔科内阁下
Don Falcone.
我们怎么做
How's this work?
莉莎就在附近
Liza is close by.
我只需要你签文件
All I need for you to do is sign papers--
将家族的大权交出来
relinquish all control of the family--
然后你们就可以一起离开
and then you're both free to leave.
文件
Papers?
你以为有了文件就是老大了
You think papers make a don?
我给了你一条出路 卡麦
I'm offering you a way out, Carmine.
我明白
I appreciate that.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我要先见到她
But I need to see her first.
我签字之前
Before I sign anything,
我要确认她没事
I need to know she's all right.
她没事
She's fine.
我得见到她
I need to see her.
否则免谈
Or no deal.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm okay.
你认识菲什·穆尼多久了
How long have you known Fish Mooney?
我不认识她
I don't.
我今天才见到她
I just met her now.
不
No.
有只小鸟告诉我
A little bird told me you and she
你们已经认识很久了
have been friends for a while.
不是的
No.
还说她跟你讲了关于我母亲的事
Told me that she told you stuff about my mother
好让你把我迷住
so that I'd get all caught up in you.
因为菲什知道
Because Fish knows.
知道我母亲的事
You know, about my mother.
你知道我多爱我母亲
You know how much I loved my mother,
因为我们谈过她的事
because we talked about her
我们经常谈起她
all the time, you and me.
记得吗 菲什 以前的时候
Remember, Fish? Back in the day?
记得
I do.
看来这只小鸟是在说谎了
It seems as though a little bird has been making a bit of mischief.
是啊
Yes.
我也希望是那样
That's what I had hoped.
但真♥相♥显而易见
But the truth is plain to see.
我对自己的愚蠢十分失望
I am very disappointed at my own stupidity.
对不起 莉莎
I'm sorry, Liza.
你是叫这个吗
Is that your name?
抱歉你卷进了这些事中
I'm sorry you had to get mixed up in this,
我相信你一定是个...
because I'm sure you're a...
诚实的好姑娘
good, honest girl, really.
别
No.
暂时留他俩一命
I want these two alive for now.
把他们关起来
Lock them up someplace.
别大喊求救了
Don't bother yelling for help.
你的人都死了
All your people are dead.
卡麦
Carmine...
你得明白...
you have to under...
我可以原谅各种背叛和谎言
I can forgive all kinds of betrayal and dishonesty.
但我母亲
But my mother?
你怎么敢用我神圣的母亲来对付我
How dare you use my sainted mother against me?
这太过分了
That's wrong!
-你要为此付出代价 -你得...
- You'll suffer for that. - I need you to...
谢谢 菲什
Thank you, Fish.
很久以来
For the first time in a long time,
我第一次感觉如此鲜活
I feel alive.
我记起了我的身份
I remember who I am.
我记起了我如何走到今天
I remember why I'm here.
-求你 -你可以出来了
- Just... - You can come out now.
你又说对了 我的朋友
Right, as usual, my friend.
快点道别吧
Say your good-byes quickly.
穆尼女士还有地方要去呢
Ms. Mooney has places to go.
你好啊 菲什
Hello, Fish.
男更衣室
汤普金斯医生
Dr. Thompkins.
小莱
Lee.
小莱
Lee.
接待警员说我可以进来
The desk sergeant said it was okay to come back here.
我无意打扰你的
I didn't mean to disturb you.
没事 有什么事吗
No, no. It's okay. Something wrong?
没事
No.
我就是正好在这一带
I was in the area,
我的女巫想要回她的娃娃
and, um... my sorceress wants her doll back.
嗯 好的
Right, yeah.
你是为这事来的吗
Is that why you're here?
是
Yes.
也不是
No.
她的确想要回娃娃 但是...
She does want her doll back, but, um...
也不全是为这个
Not entirely. No.
你住这儿啊
You live here?
我现在还在找住处
Sort of between places right now.
我不知道我为什么来
I don't know why I'm here.
抱歉
Sorry.
就是一时兴起
A whim.
等等
Wait.
戈登 听说了吗
Hey, Gordon, did you hear?
菲什·穆尼那儿发生了激烈枪战
There's been a big shootout at Fish Mooney's place.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表