剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
拜托 我的心早被爱情什么的伤透了
Please. My heart has been broken far too many times for that nonsense.
我听说你有个情人
I heard you had a lover.
如果你是指我拿来活动身子的男人...
Well, if you're referring to the boy that I keep around for exercise-
他可绝不是我的情人
my lover he is not.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫拉兹罗 先生
Lazlo, sir.
拉兹罗 对她好点
Lazlo, be good to this woman.
她可是我的至宝
She's very precious to me.
如果你伤了她的心
If you break her heart,
也就是伤我的心
you break my heart.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
谢谢你的坦诚 这对我来说很重要
Thank you for being honest. It means a lot to me.
这显示了你的智慧
It shows wisdom
和谦虚
and humility.
出去
Out!
全部给我滚出去
Everyone out!
我儿子这辈子从没离开我这么久过
Never, never in his life my son is away this long.
夜店是他的事业
Nightclubs is his business.
总工作到很晚
Such hours.
但他总是会回家 回到母亲身边
But always, he comes home to his mother.
他的衣服都在这儿
His clothes are here.
我儿子绝对不会落下他的衣服的
My son would never leave his clothes.
他是那么讲究
Oh, so elegant, he is.
我拿给你们看
Yes, I-I show you.
见鬼
Damn.
穆尼肯定是联手警局的人把他给杀了
Mooney and the cops must have had him killed.
那就是告密的小子被♥干♥掉了
Looks like the snitches get bumped.
人生就这么残酷
That's life.
我不会让他们逍遥法外的
They're not going to get away with it,
没这么容易
not as easy as they think.
你总是太容易动感情 你知道吗
You take things too personally, you know what?
当然 他是个好线人
Yeah, I do. That was a good snitch.
-你们说什么呢... -没什么
- What are we...? - Nothing.
科波特太太
Uh, Mrs. Cobblepot...
卡佩普特
Kapelput.
卡佩普特太太 您知道有谁会想要伤害您儿子吗
Mrs. Kapelput, do you know anyone who might want to do your son harm?
伤害
Harm?
没有 我会察觉到的
No. I-I would feel it.
母亲能察觉到这种事
A mother feels these things.
是个女人
It's a woman.
是个浓妆艳抹的婊♥子♥拴住了他
Some painted slut has him in her clutch.
你觉得 是因为女人
A woman... you think?
我敢肯定
I am sure.
他是那么帅
So handsome he is.
还很天真
And so naive.
你们是谁来着
Who are you again?
重案组的警探 女士
Uh, detectives with Major Crimes Unit, ma'am.
哥谭市警局
Oh, GCPD.
差不多
Like that.
但清廉一些
But honest.
老大 别生我气
Boss, don't get mad at me,
不过我懂那表情
but I know that look.
现在对法尔科内动手还太早
Now is too early to make a move on Falcone.
我知道
I know.
时候未到
Not yet.
我需要更多的钱 人力 还有领土
I need more money, more men, more territory,
我知道
I know.
我会假装忠诚 等待时机
I'll play this thing loyal and bide my time.
但我向我母亲神圣的坟墓起誓 布奇
But I swear, Butch, on my sainted mother's grave,
不久之后
some day soon,
我就会用我的双手和利齿 杀了那个老头子
I am going to kill that old man with my bare hands and my teeth.
我会为您提鞋的
I'll be holding your shoes.
我真希望那个小企鹅还活着
I just wish that Penguin was still alive.
那小混♥蛋♥受得折磨真是远远不够
I didn't make that little punk suffer near badly enough.
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir?
我注意了您拖车上的标志
I couldn't help but notice the sign on your trailer.
出租
还可以租吗
Is it still for rent?
一百块一周 不算太好 不过...
100 bucks a week. It ain't much, but...
-我租了 -你不先看看吗
- I'll take it. - You don't want to look at it first?
不了 我不挑剔
No, I'm not fussy.
归你了
It's all yours.
钥匙呢
The key?
车不错啊 装了汽缸发动机吗
Hey, sweet truck. You got that big hemi in there?
是啊 是的
Yes. Yup.
是有个汽缸发动机
That big hemi's in there.
什么的
Somewhere.
先生 钥匙呢
Uh, sir, the key?
在门上呢
It's in the door.
好的
Okay.
好啊 二位
What's up, players?
你们有烟吗
You got any smokes?
没有
No.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我哪知道
Damn if I know.
我觉得我们死定了
I think we're dead.
哈维
*Harvey.
吉姆 真太好了
Jim. How marvelous.
你还在生我们气呢
You still mad at us?
没有 得了
No. Please.
我挺喜欢你的 而你...
I'm quite fond of you, and...
让我感兴趣
you intrigue me.
我一下令杀了你们 我就知道我会后悔
I knew I'd regret killing you as soon as I gave the word.
但你了解我的 我火气大
But you know me. I'm feisty.
你了不了解
What do you know about
在你地盘上绑♥架♥流浪少年的一男一女
a man and a woman abducting street kids on your turf?
你不玩前戏是吧
No foreplay with you, hmm?
猜到了 不过你也是自己人了
Figures, but you got with the program.
你自己亲手杀了小企鹅
Killed Penguin your own bad self.
我真没想到
I was surprised.
你那么正直呢
Straight arrow like you.
-看来你看错了我 -看来是的
- I guess you misjudged me. - I guess I did.
你也是个罪人 跟我们其他人一样
You're just a little sinner like the rest of us.
我都有点为此难过呢
I'm almost kind of sad about that.
我们在找一男一女
We're looking for a man and a woman,
中年
middle-aged,
白人
white,
他们对不满16岁的孩子下手
targeting children under 16.
作案工具是毒针 相信吗
They use a poisoned pin, if you can believe it.
要是以前只有漂亮姑娘才有市场
Used to be there was only a market for nice-looking girls.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
但现在有个国外的新买♥♥家
But now there's a new buyer overseas
他们愿接受所有年轻健康的人
that will take anyone young and healthy.
国外哪里 谁是"他们"
Overseas where? Who's "they"?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
他们想做什么
What do they want 'em for?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
也没人想知道
And no one cares to know.
来啦 木须肉
Ta-da! Moo shu.
抱歉 继续说
Sorry. Go on.
他们用长针毒晕他们
They drug them with a big pin?
好恐怖
That is so creepy.
不说了 你不会想听的 太让人郁闷了
No, you don't want to hear this stuff. It's depressing.
他们拿那些孩子做什么
What do they use them for? The children?
没人知道
Nobody seems to know.
而且不能向媒体透露 不利于形象
And we can't say a damn thing to the press. Bad PR.
真难以相信警局这么腐♥败♥
I can't believe the system is so corrupt.
-你都想不到 -这话什么意思
- You have no idea. - What do you mean?
没有 就是说说啦
No. You know, figure of speech, I guess.
你有没有事瞒着我
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表