剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我反复告诉你我别无选择
and I keep telling you that I don't have a choice.
芭芭拉
Barbara...
这座城市
This city...
这里的法律和罪行
the law, the crime here, they're all...
都像迷宫一样纠缠在一起
twisted up at each other like a maze.
我来这儿是想当警♥察♥
I came here to be a cop.
但这城市需要的是别的什么
This city needs something else.
没关系
So, okay...
我理解
I understand.
我只求一样
I'm just asking for one thing:
让我帮你分担一半
half of what you have to carry.
天知道 你已经承担了我的一半包袱
God knows I've... I've dumped my half on you and you carry it.
芭芭拉 我接触的事非常危险
Barbara, what I'm dealing with, it's so dangerous...
只要
Half...
帮你分担一半
of what you carry.
你要是觉得我会怕
If you think I care about the risk,
那你是忘记我是谁了
then you're forgetting who I am.
我发誓我记得
I swear I'm not.
我们没事了吧
Are we okay?
还在吵架吗
Are we still fighting?
我们在谈判
We're negotiating terms.
这对我不利啊
That's not good for me.
你告诉我你在对付谁
You tell me what you're up against.
好吗
Okay?
对我敞开心扉
You let me in.
那我们就没事了
Then we're okay.
-又是工作 -猜就是
- That's work again. - Yep.
我会告诉你全部
I'll tell you everything.
我能告诉的都告诉你 好吗
Everything I can. Okay?
-我会弥补的 -好
- I'll make it right. - Okay.
那里就有一个
There's the one, right there.
我们在河边排查好几天了 蒙托
We've been canvassing this waterfront for days, Monty.
河边流浪汉不会帮我们的
None of these river rats are gonna help us.
24小时内再没线索
We don't get a lead in the next 24 hours,
重案组就要撤案了
MCU is dropping this.
我都残废了6个月了
I'm on the disability six months.
你指望我去哪
Where do you expect me to go?
我们不是要赶你 老家伙
We're not flushing you, old-timer. Okay?
只是想问几个问题
Just want to ask you some questions.
关于前不久发生在那边码头的枪击案
Yeah, about a shooting that took place recently on that pier back there.
枪击案吗
A shooting?
我看得可清楚了
I saw it good.
好的 太好了 你见过这男人吗
Okay... uh, great. You-you ever this man?
这就是开枪的那个
That was the man did the shooting.
冷血啊 那个男人
A cold customer, that man.
血管里流的是冰
Ice floating in the veins.
我们抓住那个混♥蛋♥了
We got the son of a bitch.
我们抓住戈登了
We got Gordon.
"哥谭山羊"
"Gotham Goat"?
是个崇拜者
A wannabe.
作为一个模仿犯 这模仿真是...
For a copycat, the copy is... ugh.
真是超级诡异
Downright creepy, is what it is.
你是接了私活还是怎么的
You moonlighting or something?
我吗
Me?
是啊 因为你迟到了
Yeah. 'Cause you're late
而且看起来萎靡不振的
and you look like crap warmed over.
想的话去打我小报告啊
Write me up if you want.
去你的 模范生
Screw you, Boy Scout.
你心情不错啊
You're in a good mood.
这就是令人反胃的"昨♥日♥重♥现♥"
I'm in a déjà vu acid flashback.
有人在追杀哥谭的富二代
Someone's hunting the kids of Gotham's top one percent,
媒体肯定得乐疯了
the press will have a field day,
整个城市翻天覆地
city turns upside down,
而整件事都会狠狠地压在哥谭市警局身上
the whole thing's gonna come down on the GCPD like a ton of bricks.
那我们就快点抓到他
Well, then, let's catch him quick.
我认为凶手应该认识死者阿曼达·黑斯廷斯
I'm guessing the killer knew the victim, Amanda Hastings, somehow.
我们去调查一下她家庭
We'll go see the family,
看看能不能找到什么可查的线索
see if we can try to get something we can work with.
还有 尼格玛...
And, Nygma...
他们准备尸检的时候告诉我一声
let me know when they're set up for the autopsy, all right?
要我特别留意什么吗
Anything in particular you want me to look out for?
打给我就是了
Just call me.
你瞧 奇怪的是
You see, the strange thing,
可怕的是
the horrible thing,
我几周以来一直在做一样的梦
is that I've been having the same dream for weeks.
梦见一个黑暗的
Of a dark,
令人喘不过气来的东西
overbearing presence.
黑斯廷斯先生 关于您女儿
Mr. Hastings, about your daughter--
我们知道这很不容易 但是...
and we know that this is difficult-- but...
她生活中有什么人让您觉得担心吗
did she have anyone in her life that worried you?
有什么人会想伤害她吗
Anyone who might have wished her harm?
大家都喜欢阿曼达
Everybody loved my Amanda.
黑斯廷斯先生 您还好吗
Mr. Hastings, are... are you all right?
罗伯特 假如你想休息一会儿
Robert, if you need to take a moment,
应该不会碍事的
I'm sure it'll be all right.
当然了
Absolutely.
来吧
Come on.
我知道二位在争分夺秒地破案
I know you gentlemen are working against the clock,
但恐怕黑斯廷斯先生和夫人
but I'm afraid Mr. And Mrs. Hastings
还没做好这个准备
might not be ready for this.
看得出来
I can see that.
您是黑斯廷斯家的心理医生吗 马科斯医生
And you are the Hastings' family therapist, Dr. Marks?
是的 我主要治疗黑斯廷斯先生
Yes, I treat mostly Mr. Hastings,
但我们也进行多次家庭心理咨♥询♥
but we've had many family sessions.
黑斯廷斯先生非常...
Mr. Hastings has a very...
敏感脆弱
delicate nature.
恐怕他完全不能够
I'm afraid he's not at all capable
面对这样的惨剧
of dealing with this kind of tragedy.
没有人能够面对这样的惨剧
No one's capable of dealing with this kind of tragedy.
这就像辆货运火车
It's a freight train.
从你身上碾过去
It runs you over.
你只能尽力捡起残肢断臂
And you try to pick up what's left.
你不相信心理治疗
You don't believe in treatment.
我相信你用来麻痹黑斯廷斯夫人的安定剂
I believe in the tranquilizers you clobbered Mrs. Hastings with.
假如你给我们份样本...
And if you're giving out samples...
行了...
Okay, uh...
警探 也许我们应该...
Detective, maybe we should, uh...
对 你说得对 没错
Yeah, you're right, we should.
失陪了
Excuse me.
谢谢您 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
资料室
好的 明白了
All right, got it...
明白了
and got it.
好的 长官 我马上把那些文件拿过去
Yes, sir, I'll bring those files right away.
尼格玛先生
Mr. Nygma.
你好 柯林格小姐
Hello, Miss Kringle.
我需要你这里所有
So, I'm just looking for all the
关于十年前山羊杀人案的资料
information you have on the Goat Murders from ten years ago.
你不好奇吗
Don't you find it curious?
为什么有人要重演这种老掉牙的怪物杀人谜案
Why someone would resurrect the myth of a centuries-old bogeyman.
而且山羊有什么特别之处
And what is it about the Goat
竟有两个不同的人以它之名杀人
that has made two separate people decide to kill in his name?
我一点都不好奇
No, I-I don't find it curious.
我觉得我会喜欢你父母的
I think I would like your parents.
你说什么
Excuse me?
柯林格 多少见的姓啊
Kringle, such a rare surname.
大多数人会因为觉得丢人
Most people changed it generations ago,
早在几代之前就改换姓氏
out of embarrassment.
你父母不仅保留了这样一个姓
Not only did your parents keep it;
还把你的名字取作 柯丽丝汀
they called you "Kristin."
柯丽丝汀·柯林格
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表