剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
He's freaky good with puzzles.
好的
You got it.
芮妮 我们得谈谈
Renee, we have to talk.
-你来干什么 -听着 我知道
- What are you doing here? - Look, I know
你认为他做了很可怕的事
you think that he's done terrible things,
但我也知道你在乎事实
but I also know you care about the truth.
你不该来的 芭芭拉 你不该来
You shouldn't be here. Barbara, you shouldn't be seen here.
该死 芮妮 你听我说行不行
Damn it, Renee! Will you listen to me?!
我会和你合作 好吗
Look. I'll work with you, okay?
我会告诉你我知道的一切
I will tell you whatever I know,
我能查明的一切
whatever I can find out.
你不能带有成见 好吗
I need you to keep an open mind, okay?
太晚了
It's too late for that.
不管发生了什么 你都搞错了 芮妮
Whatever's happening, okay, you've got it wrong, Renee.
你不能说 我知道 但不是你想的那样的
You can't tell me, I know that, but it isn't what you think.
他是在保护我
He's trying to protect me.
他不肯告诉我究竟是谁
Okay? He won't tell me who's out there.
-他在害怕谁 -他是对的
- Who he's afraid of. - He's right not to.
等等 为什么
Wait. Why?
因为你会因此送命 好吗
Because it'll get you killed, okay?
你得明白 他知道的事
You understand what he knows,
他认识的人会要了你的命
who he knows will kill you.
我们找了个法官今晚就签发逮捕令
We got a judge issuing a warrant tonight.
芭芭拉 你知道我有多关心你
Barbara, you know how much I care about you.
等戈登被逮捕的时候 你千万要离开那里
When Gordon gets arrested, you have to get out of here.
如果吉姆被捕 那我最该在的地方
If Jim gets arrested, then this is exactly where I have to be.
就是他身边
By his side.
求你了 走吧
Please, just leave.
离开哥谭 直到这一切平息
Get out of Gotham. Just till this is over.
而且别再来找我了
And don't come to me again.
共有四个人从上周起就请了病假
Okay, so four guys have called in sick since last week.
住在外区的两个嫌疑人已经排除了
The two suspects from the outer boroughs are cleared.
还有一人离州了 不过显然还没核实
Another is out of state, but apparently it's unconfirmed.
所以
So...
所以 就剩下一个人了
So... that leaves one last guy.
雷蒙德·厄尔
Raymond Earl.
他的值班长说他最近在一栋建筑里蹭房♥
His shift supervisor says he's been squatting in a place
在罐头厂公园附近 大概在1100区那边
near Cannery Park, somewhere around the 1100 block.
-就是他 -你确定
- That's him. - You sure?
我确定 我百分百确定
Yeah, I'm sure. I'm 100% sure.
一整天都这么似曾相识
Déjà voodoo all day long.
这就是10年前我们拿下兰道尔·米奇的地方
This is where we got Randall Milkie ten years ago.
狄克斯就是在这里受伤
This is where Dix fell.
布洛克
Bullock.
该进去了
Got to go in.
来吧
Come on.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
现在我们将让你永远睡去
We're going to put you to sleep for good now.
能被献祭是你的幸运
You're lucky to be the sacrifice.
去救她
Go get her.
你安全了
You're safe.
你还好吗
You all right?
没事吧
You okay?
你休想阻止山羊之灵
You'll never stop the Goat.
我会回来的
I will always come back.
闭嘴吧你
Quit saying that!
雷蒙德·厄尔 你被捕了
Raymond Earl, you're under arrest.
不赖
Not bad.
很好
All right.
很好
All right.
你的西服好了
Your suit is ready.
我熨得平平整整的
I steamed it nice.
多谢了 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
我真担心你
I'm worried for you.
一脸的心事
So anxious you look.
你做的这些事
These moves you make,
不会惹麻烦吧
they're safe, yes?
你没做什么非法的事吧
You're not doing anything illegal?
没有 妈 别担心
No, Mom. Don't worry.
生意而已
It's just business.
做生意没关系
Well, business is all very fine,
但一定要记住
but always remember...
你谁都不能信
you can trust no one.
只能信妈妈
No one but your mother.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我觉得我总算找到了一个值得信任的人
I think I finally found somebody I can trust.
一个警♥察♥
A policeman.
警♥察♥
Police?
警♥察♥都是骗子
The police are liars.
这个人不是 妈
Hmm-mm, not this one, Mom.
他是个真正的朋友
He's a real friend.
有他帮忙 我会好起来的
He'll help me come out right in the end.
雷蒙德·厄尔 33岁
Raymond Earl, 33 years old,
在市内做门卫
janitor in the city.
他就职的公♥司♥为两名被害人所住大楼提供服务
Works with an agency that services the buildings of both victims.
而且他一句话都不说
And he's not talking.
有精神病史
History of mental illness,
曾因为不雅行为 扰乱公共秩序
misdemeanor arrests for lewd and lascivious,
之类的小罪被捕过
public disturbance.
谢天谢地
Thank you, Jesus.
还真被你们逮着了
You got him.
干得漂亮 两位
Good work, detectives.
我有很多电♥话♥要去打
I got a lot of phone calls to make.
布洛克 开心点
Bullock, look happier.
怎么了
What?
兰道尔·米奇所工作的维修公♥司♥
Randall Milkie worked for a maintenance company
负责被他杀害的人所住的大楼
that serviced the buildings of his victims,
雷蒙德的情况一样
same as Raymond here.
米奇有精神病
Milkie was mentally ill,
无暴♥力♥犯罪史
no violent crimes in his history,
他也一样
same as him.
相隔十年 根本不认识
Ten years apart, they never meet,
结果有一天 突然之间
then one day, suddenly, out of the blue,
他们就都决定变成山羊杀手
they both decide to become the Goat?
感觉好像
It's like...
有什么东西找上了他们
it's like something found them.
改变了他们
Changed them.
你是指狄克斯的阴谋论吗
You talking about Dix and his conspiracy theory?
不是
No.
只是觉得不对劲
It just doesn't add up.
而且他怎么知道硬币的事的
And how'd he know about the coin?
我们肯定漏掉了什么
I know that we're missing something,
如果我们不查清楚
and if we keep missing it,
恐怕这事永远没完
I'm afraid we're never gonna stop this.
好吧
Okay.
我们再回去看看米奇的案卷
We go back to Milkie's files.
看看有没有可能的共犯
We, uh... look for possible accomplices,
-任何联♥系♥ -明天的吧
- uh, connections... - Tomorrow, tomorrow.
我得想想
I, uh, just... I need... I need to think.
你去...
Why don't you, uh,
休息一下吧
get some rest?
嗯
Yeah.
再见
Night.
再见 吉姆
Good night, Jim.
不 不
No. No.
不 不
No. No.
不
Oh, no.
不 不
No. No.
不 不
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表