剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
这是大学的解剖实验室
It's the dissection lab at the university.
我听说你在躲避黑帮
I gather you're a fugitive from the mob.
不能去医院 克里斯帕斯说的
Can't go to the hospital, said Crispus.
还挺刺♥激♥的
Very exciting, I must say.
我昏迷了多久
How long have I been out?
大概几个小时 你很幸运
Just a couple of hours or so. You're very lucky.
重要器官都没...
No vital organs were...
别动 躺回去
Whoa, whoa, lie back down.
好吧 你受伤了
Okay? You are hurt.
得在床上躺一周...
Just a week or so in bed...
不行 我得走了
No, I have to go.
詹姆斯 你失血过多
James, you have lost a lot of blood.
你必须照我说的做 躺回去
You have to do as I say and lie back down.
不然你会死的
If you don't, you could die.
我得站起来 你能帮个忙吗
I have to stand. Can you help me?
好 好吧
Okay, okay.
克里斯帕斯
Crispus?
他说他要走了
He said he's leaving already.
-我必须马上走 -当然
- I have to go. Now. - Sure.
不过先穿上点衣服吧
Some clothes would be good though.
这关乎传统 价值观
This is about tradition, values.
告密者得受到惩罚 这是规矩
Snitches get stitches-- that's how it's always been.
你得把他交出来 萨尔
You need to hand him over, Sal.
我知道
I know.
这也应该
I should.
但没办法
But what can I say?
那小家伙会逗我开心
The little guy amuses me.
法尔科内阁下会很不高兴的
Don Falcone is going to be very unhappy.
你想为这个小瘪三而挑起战争吗
You want to start a war over this punk?
战争
War?
他对你们来说有那么重要吗
He's that important to you, is he?
不 他对我们而言什么都不是
No. He means nothing to us.
重要的是尊重
Respect is what matters here.
尊重 这我理解
Respect I understand.
企鹅
Penguin!
出来
Come on out here.
别怕 她又不会咬你
Don't be scared. She won't bite.
你不会咬他吧
You won't bite him, will you?
你好 企鹅
Hello, Penguin.
你好 穆尼女士
Hello, Ms. Mooney.
企鹅 穆尼女士和她的老大
Penguin, Ms. Mooney and her boss,
法尔科内先生 感觉你对他们有失尊重
Mr. Falcone, feel disrespected by you.
哎呀
Oh, dear.
那绝非我本意
Well, that certainly has never been my intention.
对他们而言 尊重十分重要
Well, respect is very important to them.
我要你为此
Now, I want a sincere apology from you
诚挚地道歉
for making them feel that way.
天哪 当然了
Oh, gosh, of course.
如果我有任何地方
If I've in any way
让任何人感到有失尊敬的话
caused anyone to feel a lack of respect,
我向你道歉
I apologize.
由衷地致歉
Sincerely.
他道歉了
There you go.
这下可以了吧
Can't say fairer than that.
既然这样 那就只能见血了
Bloodshed, then.
很好
I'm glad.
快乐的胖子太无聊了
Jolly fat men are so tiresome.
还有你
And you...
你这个
you little
卑鄙的小杂种
scaly-faced bitch.
我要怎么处置你呢
What I'm gonna do to you.
折磨简直是太便宜你了
"Torture" is far too nice of a word.
很抱歉你会这么想 菲什
I'm sorry you feel that way, Fish...
只有我的朋友 才能叫我菲什
Only my friends... call me Fish.
修女们
Hey, sisters!
你们好吗
How's it hanging?
天呐
Holy...!
告诉你老大
Tell your boss
法尔科内是不会让马罗尼的卡车过桥的
Falcone won't let any of Maroni's trucks over the bridge.
除非他交出小企鹅
Not till he gives up Penguin.
听好了 你们得受点小伤
So, listen, you got to get hurt a little.
你们想挨揍还是挨子弹
You want a beating or a bullet?
我们为什么非要受伤
Why we got to get hurt?
因为我们要让你们老大知道问题的严重性
Because we're sending a message this is a serious issue.
我们会告诉他事态严重 放心吧
We'll tell him it's serious. No problem.
干脆这样吧
Ah, you know what?
他们怎么知道那辆运枪车的
How did they find out about the gun truck, huh?!
那辆车每周能赚300万啊
That's $3 mil per week right there!
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
每周总收入450万 现金
$4.5 mil per, gross. Cash.
这一招很强硬啊
Very aggressive move, isn't it?
反应过激
An overreaction.
他们想吓住您
They want to scare you.
是嘛
Oh, is that right?
你认为他们觉得马罗尼阁下会害怕吗
You think that they think that Don Maroni can be scared?
你说得对 当然不会怕
Of course, you're right. No.
但是他们的反应为什么会这么激烈
But why, then, would they react so ferociously?
他们为什么就这么想抓我回去呢
Why do they want me back so badly?
我知道原因
I know why.
因为他们知道我这里有棵摇钱树
Because they know I got a stone moneymaker here.
会下金蛋的鹅
A golden goose.
他们知道 所以不想我们据为己有
They know it, and they don't want us to have him.
对吧 小企鹅
Right, Penguin?
呱呱
Honk, honk.
什么
What?
呱呱
Honk, honk.
鹅就是这么叫的
It's what geese say.
没错
Oh, right, right.
呱呱
Honk, honk.
好吧 他是只鹅
So, fine, he's a goose.
也许我们可以和他们谈判
Maybe we can negotiate a price,
-给他们些好处 -没错
- pay them off. - Yeah.
是啊
Yes.
谨慎是明智的
Caution is wise.
毕竟法尔科内家族的势力仍是最大的
The Falcone clan still is number one, after all.
给他们些好处比较保险
Paying them off is the safe thing to do.
去他的保险
Screw safe.
他们想逼我 让我知难而退
They want to push me? They think I'm gonna fold?
我会更狠地以牙还牙
I'll push right back, harder.
击中他们的软肋 今天就干
Hit them where it hurts. Today.
您心里有数
You know best.
如果您想这么搞
If that's how you want to play it,
我恰好知道软肋在哪里
I think I know just the spot to hit them.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
你说的是实话 但我不相信你
You were telling the truth, and I wouldn't believe you.
也许我对芭芭拉的个人情感
Maybe my personal feelings towards Barbara
影响了我的判断
got tangled up in there.
这是不对的
And that was wrong.
别在意了
Forget it.
不管怎样 很抱歉误会了你
Anyhow, I-I'm sorry for misjudging you,
我很高兴咱们是一边的
and I'm very glad that we're on the same side now.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
那么芭芭拉安全吗
So Barbara's safe though?
你确定她安全吗
You're sure she's safe?
我很确定
I'm sure.
戈登 是你吗
Gordon, is that you?!
没事的 阿尔弗雷德
It's all right, Alfred.
没事的 他是朋友
It's all right. He's a friend.
我们不能冒险直接接触
We couldn't risk a direct approach;
有很多人在找我
there's people looking for me.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表