剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我当然会阻止你啊 你个白♥痴♥
Of course I would tried to stop you, you putz!
你想什么啊
What the hell are you thinking?
韦恩案结了 案子结了
The Wayne case is closed. It is closed!
你明明清楚案子没结
You know damn well it's not closed!
少自以为是了
Don't tell me what I know!
你们两个都给我闭嘴
Will you shut up, the pair of ya!
你们可以待会儿再吵
You can argue later!
现在我们得找到布鲁斯少爷
Right now, we need to find Master Bruce.
好
All right.
要是他们待会儿没回来
If they don't come back soon,
就是去哥谭了
they would have headed to Gotham.
塞琳娜在那儿有安全感
Selina feels safe there.
看你能不能在城里找到她
Good luck trying to find her in the city.
像她那种流浪儿
A street kid like that?
但你会帮我们找到她的 对吗
But you will help us find her, right?
当然会
Yeah, of course I will,
因为我非得发疯
because I have to be crazy.
谢谢 好了
Thank you. All right,
我继续调查洛夫克拉夫特 我会找到他
I'll focus on Lovecraft, I'll find him,
如果他是幕后黑手 我会叫他收手的
and if he is behind this, I'll get him to call off the contract.
你想怎么叫他收手
How you gonna do that?
不知道 会想出办法的
I don't know, I'll think of something.
上街找 好吗
Run the streets, huh?
找你的联♥系♥人 干活儿去吧
Focus on your contacts. Go to work.
我跟你去
I'm coming with you.
好吧
All right.
作为一名男仆 你还挺厉害的啊
You're pretty handy for a valet.
管家 伙计
Butler, mate.
我是管家
I'm the butler.
我们得打电♥话♥给阿尔弗雷德
We need to call Alfred.
你有看见电♥话♥吗
You see any phones?
没有
No.
也许我们应该回我家去
Perhaps we should go back to my house.
如果警♥察♥在那里 我们就知道那里是安全的
If the police are there, we'll know it's safe.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
警♥察♥能保证安全吗
The police will make it safe?
我们总得联♥系♥警♥察♥啊
We have to contact the police at some point.
有人试图杀你
Someone tried to kill you.
我
Me?
没人知道我在那里
Nobody knew I was there.
那是你家 那些人是想杀你
It's your house; someone wants to kill you.
为什么会有人想要杀我
Why would anyone want to kill me?
一定是因为你那些蹩脚的小调查
Must be all that lame detective work you're doing.
结果还真好 是吧
Paid off good, huh?
开心点
Cheer up.
我们没事的
We're cool.
我们甩掉他们了
We lost them.
我很担心阿尔弗雷德
I'm worried about Alfred.
放松
Relax.
等我把你安全安置在城里
Once I got you safely hidden in the city,
我就去给你找部电♥话♥
I'll find you a phone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很感谢你帮忙
I appreciate your help.
我只是想对你友善点
Just trying to be nice.
马罗尼怎么会知道我的钱在哪里
How did Maroni know where my money was?
什么...
Wha...
这真是个好问题
Well, that's a very good question.
我无意埋怨 但您可以直接打个电♥话♥的
Not to criticize, but you could have just called me.
我再问你一次
I'm going to ask you once more.
马罗尼怎么会知道我的钱在哪里
How did Maroni know where I kept my money?
根本没人知道
No one knew.
军械库的抢劫
The robbery at the armory.
不是马罗尼干的
That wasn't Maroni.
我还以为我们是朋友呢
I thought we were friends.
我们达成了共识
We had an understanding.
你告诉我马罗尼的每步动作
You tell me every move Maroni makes.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你是什么时候背叛我的
When did you turn on me?
我没有 法尔科内阁下
Never, Don Falcone.
我发誓 绝对没有
I swear, never.
马罗尼和军械库的抢劫无关
Maroni had nothing to do with the armory job.
否则我会知道的
I would know.
我会告诉您的
I would have told you.
假如不是马罗尼 又是谁
Who was it if not Maroni?
他们又是怎么知道我的钱的
And how did they know about my money?
谢谢你 莉莎
Thank you, Liza.
马上就好了
Won't be long.
我等会儿再来
I'll come back.
我问了你一个问题
I asked you a question.
显然 您这儿有个内奸
Oh, you have a mole, obviously.
玩这套可不是马罗尼的强项 不是吗
Which is not Maroni's forte, is it?
这是别人干的
No, this is someone else.
某个狡猾的人
Someone artful.
某个和您很亲近的人
Someone close to you.
我知道你在说谁
I know who you're going to name.
但是你对菲什的恨意让我怀疑
But your hatred of Fish makes me doubt
你对她的一切指控
anything you say against her.
恕我直言...
With respect...
我不明白您为何还要容忍♥她
I don't understand why you still tolerate her existence.
她无数次表现出对您的不敬
She has proved her disloyalty a hundred times.
她想要杀您
She wants your head.
半数为我工作的人都有这想法
Like half the people who work for me.
菲什为我赚了很多钱
Fish makes me a lot of money.
我可以对付菲什·穆尼
I can handle Fish Mooney,
或是任何背叛我的混♥蛋♥
or whatever son of a bitch did this to me.
告诉我怎么找出奸细
Tell me how to find the mole.
您就交给我吧 法尔科内阁下
You leave that to me, Don Falcone.
这是脏活儿
Dirty work.
我会为您找出奸细的
I'll find your mole for you.
相信我
Trust me...
他绝对是菲什的人
he'll belong to Fish.
拿出证据来
Bring me proof.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你 盖布 不明白
You, Gabe? Not get it?
令人惊奇啊
Quelle surprise.
说说吧 你哪里不明白
What, pray, don't you get?
为什么不告诉法尔科内真♥相♥
Why not just tell Falcone the truth?
是那个莉莎背叛了他
It was that Liza girl that betrayed him.
时机 盖布利尔
Timing, Gabriel.
时机就是一切
Timing is everything.
莉莎就是一枚定时炸♥弹♥
And Liza is a time bomb.
你就...
Just...
等上一阵子
wait a while.
然后好好看着学着吧
Then watch and learn.
待在那里以防他出现
Stay there in case he shows.
洛夫克拉夫特不在家
Lovecraft isn't at home.
管家从昨天就没见到他了
Housekeeper hasn't seen him since yesterday.
艾伦说他没去办公室
Allen says he didn't come into his office.
他和蒙托亚正在监视那里
He and Montoya are watching it.
杀手怎么知道我的证人在哪的
How did the killers know where to find my witness?
冷静点 这是个胜局
Let's keep calm here. It's a win.
咱们惊了洛夫克拉夫特
We've made Lovecraft panic.
-这是慌张之举 -胜局
- This is a panic move. - A win?!
那两个孩子只身在外
There's two children out there with
被职业杀手追杀
professional assassins coming after them.
布鲁斯和塞琳娜可能会死
Bruce and Selina could end up dead.
我们会让洛夫克拉夫特叫停他们的
We're gonna get Lovecraft to call them off.
他们怎么知道的
How did they know?
我从没告诉过你她的名字
I never told you her name,
更别说她藏在哪里了
let alone where she was hiding,
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表