剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
你得离开柯林格小姐
You need to leave Miss Kringle alone.
我明白了
I get it now.
你是喜欢上我女人了
You got a thing for my girl.
天呐
Oh, dear.
谁派你去的
Who sent you?
你希望我去告诉邦德斯洛你发现他了吗
You want me to tell Bunderslaw that you're onto him?
不
No!
我是布鲁斯·韦恩
I'm Bruce Wayne.
希德·邦德斯洛
Sid Bunderslaw.
哥谭市人♥民♥有权知道
The people of Gotham deserve to know
有个连环杀手生活在他们之中
that there's a serial killer in their midst.
我要追捕你
I'm coming after you.
他会杀掉调查他的警♥察♥
He murders the loved ones of any cop
心爱的人
who investigates him.
愿意跳支舞吗
Care to dance?
早上好 睡得好吗
Morning. How'd you sleep?
我们真正入睡的那一小时吗
The hour we slept?
很好
Great.
饿了吗 我做了蛋饼
You hungry? I have quiche.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
至少喝点咖啡吧
At least have some coffee.
我给你讲讲我们今天的安排
Let me tell you about the day I have planned for us.
我想我还是走吧
I think I'm just gonna get out of here.
等等
Just wait.
昨晚过得很愉快 不是吗
We had fun last night, right?
别走
Stay.
听着 你没必要这么做的
Listen, you don't have to do this.
做什么
Do what?
昨晚在舞会上
Last night at the ball,
你确实说得天花乱坠
you talked a good game.
但还是别假装我们之间还有更多感情了
But let's not pretend this is more than what it is.
芭芭拉 我不是装的
Barbara, I'm not pretending with you.
我想要你
I want you
留下来陪我
to stay with me.
算了吧
I don't think so.
等等 等等
Just... wait, wait, wait.
放开
Let go.
好吧
Look...
我确实在伪装
I was pretending with you.
但并不是你想象的那样
But not in the way you think.
第一次见面的那晚上
The night we met....
我本来想杀掉你的
I was going to kill you.
-不好笑 -但
- That's not funny. - But then...
我在你身上看到了某种东西
I saw something in you,
芭芭拉 我看到了
Barbara, I saw...
真实的你
the real you.
你就是我一直以来在寻找的女人
You are the woman that I have been searching for.
你骗人
You're lying.
现在我放开你
I'm gonna let you go now,
你乖乖坐下和我一起吃早餐
and you're going to sit down and have breakfast with me.
拜托
Come on.
不
No!
只好用粗暴的方式来了
So I do it the hard way.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
不太好 见到哈维了吗
Been better. You seen Harvey?
没有
No.
芭芭拉有消息吗
Any word on Barbara?
还没发现她的尸体
They haven't found her body yet,
所以她有可能还活着
so there's a chance she's still alive.
你多久没睡觉了
When's the last time you slept?
不知道
I don't know.
-吃饭呢 -我不知道
- Last time you ate? - I don't know.
我知道让你睡你肯定也不会听话
I know better than to try to get you to sleep,
但你至少得吃点东西
but you really should eat something.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
吉姆
Jim...
这不是你的错
it's not your fault.
都怪我 是我向洛布施压
I did this. I pressed Loeb,
他才让食人魔找上了我
he sent the Ogre after me,
而且我没有停手
and I didn't stop.
明知道会给你带来危险就够糟糕了
It was bad enough I knowingly put you in danger.
我都没想起还有芭芭拉
I didn't even think of Barbara.
那是你的工作
You were doing your job.
-但我早该知道的 -怎么可能
- But I should've known. - How?
你们已经分手了
Y-You weren't together.
难道不爱她了你也要怪自己吗
Do you blame yourself for falling out of love?
小莱 这是我的责任
Lee, it's my responsibility.
你说什么也不能改变这个事实
There's nothing you can say that changes that.
芭芭拉出了事
Whatever happens to Barbara,
那就得怪我
it's on me.
我理解
I understand.
吉姆
Jimbo!
这位是皮条客杰克
Meet Jake the JV pimp.
他在外面跟人吹牛
He's been bragging on the streets
说他知道食人魔是谁
that he knows who the Ogre is.
我跟你说了多少遍了
I keep telling you, man,
你被骗了 我什么也不知道
you been lied to; I don't know nothing.
是吗
Yeah?
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
好了
Okeydoke.
没尸体不立案 没尸体不立案
No body, no crime. No body, no crime.
没有 从来没见过他
Nope. Never seen him before.
我们认为这个人是连环杀手食人魔
We think this is a serial killer called the Ogre.
他绑♥架♥了一个女人
He's kidnapped a woman,
而且要杀掉她 除非我们先抓到他
and he's gonna kill her unless we find him first.
真遗憾
Bummer.
跟你说清楚
Just so you understand,
这位女士是我们的好朋友
the lady in question is a real good friend of ours.
那么假如
Supposing, for the sake of argument,
我的确见过他
I did see him before.
她值多少
What's she worth?
什么意思
What's she worth?
你懂的
Yeah, you know,
如果要说个数的话
if you had to assign a dollar amount.
哈维 我打算在审讯方法上
Harvey, I'm about to violate departmental policy
违反一下部门政策
on interrogation techniques.
我好像看到外面有给我的甜甜圈
Think I saw some donuts outside with my name all over them.
别激动
Hey, now. C-Calm yourself.
没必要被情绪冲昏头...
There's no need to get carried...
杰克在一家叫指顶花的夜♥总♥会♥的妓院
Jake worked as a barman at a brothel
做酒吧招待
called the Foxglove.
他说食人魔是常客 没法给我们提供位置
Said the Ogre was a regular. Can't give us a location.
因为相同的地方他们不会用两次
Yeah, 'cause they never use the same place twice.
-什么 你知道吗 -没亲自见过
- What, you know it? - Not personally.
指顶花的档次极其高
The Foxglove is very high-class, very extreme.
你得认识人牵线搭桥才能找到
You got to know someone who knows someone.
我也许认识个人
Uh, I might know someone.
你是说企鹅吗
You talking Penguin?
你和那混♥蛋♥走得再近一点 就会受他控制
If you get any deeper with that clown, he will own you.
我没得选 芭芭拉在食人魔手上
I don't have a choice; the Ogre has Barbara.
让我去查查
Let me shake a few trees.
别心急 休息一会儿
Take the time, grab some "Z"s.
你要累死了
You're burnt!
第一个是最难的
First one was the hardest.
但那不是她的错
But it wasn't her fault.
她就是不是我要找的人
She just wasn't the one.
我也不能放她走
I also couldn't let her go.
但是这让我更下定决心
Still, it strengthened my resolve
不找到适合我的伴侣
to never stop till I found my soul mate--
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表