剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
很高兴见到你们
It's a pleasure seeing you all.
听说维克·萨斯大闹了哥谭警局
Um, I heard Vic Zsasz tore up the GCPD,
想找到戈登
tracking down Gordon.
抓到他了吗
Did you catch him yet?
还在办
We're working on it.
祝你们好运了
Well, good luck with that.
正直的人最危险了 对吧
There's nothing more dangerous than an honest man, huh?
小吉姆 是我 快开门
Jimbo, it's me. Open up.
别担心 我不是来杀你的
Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you.
我应该杀了你的 但我不会的
I should, but I ain't.
那太好了
Glad to hear it.
显然 你选了他们肯定不会找的地方
Obviously, you figured you'd go to the last place they'd look,
因为这太明显 他们压根不会来这儿搜
because it'd be the first place they'd reject as being too obvious.
抱歉 我忘了介绍了
I-I'm sorry, I'm being rude.
这位是德文郡公爵夫人
This is the Duchess of Devonshire.
夫人 这是吉姆·戈登 是个白♥痴♥
Duchess, Jim Gordon, putz.
我是玛莎 你好啊
Marsha. Hi.
宝贝儿 你去逛逛吧
Baby, why don't you explore a little bit.
去卧室 换身凉快的衣服
Find the bedroom, put on your birthday suit.
我过会儿就去找你 好吗
And I'll find you in a jiffy, okay?
我考虑过了
So I've been thinking.
你还是个混♥蛋♥
You're still a douche bag.
但在理的是你
But you have the moral high ground.
所以我决定帮你一把 不管你想干什么
So I'm gonna back your play, whatever it is.
反正我横竖都是死
I figure I'm doomed anyhow.
倒不如跟好人搏一把
I might as well join the good guys.
多谢
Thank you.
你有什么计划
So what is your play?
你有计划吧 你说过你有的
I mean, you got one, right? You said you did.
明早我会逮捕法尔科内和市长
Tomorrow morning, I'm arresting Falcone and the mayor
指控他们陷害马里奥·佩珀
for the framing of Mario Pepper.
共谋 妨碍司法公正 腐♥败♥ 全套
Conspiracy, POJ, Rico, the works.
你这...好个计划啊
Well, that's a... that's a hell of a plan.
你是不是跟一帮大猩猩
You sit down with a panel of chimpanzees
抽着可♥卡♥因♥想出来的
and a bucket of crack and come up with that one?
我琢磨不管结果如何 我们都会掀起波澜
I figure whatever else happens, we'll stir things up.
没准还能登报呢
We might even make the papers.
登报是肯定的
Oh, yeah, we're gonna make the papers, all right.
我们会横死街头
We're gonna be dead in the streets
正好能上晚报了
in time for the evening edition.
至少人♥民♥会知道真♥相♥
Well, at least the people will know the truth.
而我们会尽忠职守 为执法献身
And we'll go out doing our jobs, enforcing the law.
你就这么几句鼓励士气的屁话吗
That's the best inspirational speech you got?
尽忠职守
Doing our jobs?
你不用跟我一起来的
You don't have to join me.
不 我肯定加入
No, I'm game.
我说过 我横竖都是死
Like I said, I'm doomed anyhow.
现在 我要失陪一会儿了
Now, if you'll excuse me for one minute,
我还有点正事儿要办
just gonna take care of some business.
公爵夫人啊
Duchess!
马可
Marco!
波罗
Polo!
吓死我了
Jumping catfish.
早上好 詹姆斯市长
Good morning, Mayor James.
戈登 你吓着...
Gordon, you scared...
你吓死我了
scared the bejeebers out of me.
差点把咖啡都洒了
Almost spilled my coffee.
抱歉
Sorry.
市长 你被逮捕了
Sir, you're under arrest.
这可不好笑
That's not funny.
看听众是谁了
Depends where you're sitting.
你还是看看这个吧
Might want to take a look at this.
几位好啊
How you doing, guys?
我来见法尔科内先生
I'm here to have a chat with Mr. Falcone.
好的 市长先生
Sure thing, Mr. Mayor.
卡麦·法尔科内 你被捕了
Carmine Falcone, you're under arrest.
进去
Move.
都给我趴在那儿 别乱动
Lie down right over there. Stay quiet.
你这是想干什么
What on earth are you thinking?
我们想把你们俩一起送进监狱
We're thinking we'll take you both to jail
然后起诉你们共谋妨碍司法公正
and charge you with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
你要逮捕我 都别想活着走过街尾
Try and take me in, you won't make it to the end of the street.
我也是这么说的
That's exactly what I said.
这是合法逮捕 如果你拘捕 我们会开枪
This is a lawful arrest. If you resist, you will be shot.
这样啊
I see.
我们一起死个英勇壮烈
We all die together in a blaze of glory.
如果结局如此 我也不介意
If that's how it works out, that's fine with me.
你呢 哈维
How about you, Harvey?
不介意
Fine by me.
-老天啊 -我真羡慕你们
- Oh, God. - I envy you boys.
了无牵挂的感觉一定很轻松
Having nothing to lose must be liberating.
一定很不错
Must feel pretty good.
是啊
Yes, it does.
那如果你确实有什么牵挂呢
Suppose you did have something to lose.
你要怎么办
What would you do then?
比如
Suppose, for instance,
如果芭芭拉·基恩的脖子上现在正架着刀呢
I had a knife to Barbara Kean's throat right now.
你还会这么勇敢吗
Would you still be so brave?
这不是真的
You don't.
我告诉你是真的
I'm telling you I do.
你撒谎
You're a liar.
我有很多过失 但我不撒谎
I have many faults, but I'm not a liar.
芭芭拉在维克多·萨斯手上
Victor Zsasz has Barbara.
你认识维克多的
You know Victor.
你撒谎 她已经远走高飞了
You're lying. She's far away.
她回来了
She came back.
跑来我这儿为你求情
Came right to me to plead for your life.
你的女朋友真不错
You have a good woman there.
她非常爱你
She loves you very much.
太爱你了
Too much.
拿出证据
Prove it.
证明她在你手里
Prove you have her.
我当然可以
I could.
但我不会那么做
But I won't.
我要你相信我
I want you to believe me.
吉姆 他显然是在撒谎
It's obvious, Jim. He's lying.
是吗
Am I?
如果你是这么想
If you think so,
那就逮捕我吧
go ahead and try to bring me in.
你必死无疑
You'll be dead,
也就不会知道芭芭拉的命运会如何
so you won't know what happens to Barbara.
但肯定会很糟糕
But it won't be pretty.
撒谎
Lying.
以我母亲的坟墓起誓
On my mother's grave.
放下枪
Drop your gun,
芭芭拉就不会受到伤害
and Barbara won't be harmed in any way.
小松糕真香啊
Those muffins smell good.
不是给你的 变♥态♥
None for you, creep.
她如果想要 可以吃一个
She can have one if she wants.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
是
Got it.
可惜了
What a shame.
丢人丢到姥姥家了 他把你唬得投降了
Oh, this is embarrassing; he straight-up bluffed you into folding.
我们本可像英雄那样死去 这下要喂鱼了
We could've gone out like heroes; now we're fish food.
好吧 还真不是唬人
Okay, so it wasn't a bluff.
如果她受了点小伤 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if she was mistreated a little.
我们得确定她没有什么有用的信息
We needed to be sure she had nothing useful to tell us.
松绑 维克多
Untie her, Victor.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表