剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
抱歉你卷进了这些事中
I'm sorry you had to get mixed up in this,
我相信你一定是个诚实的好姑娘
because I'm sure you're a... good, honest girl, really.
-我要消失了 -你不能这么做
- I'm gonna disappear. - But you can't do that!
-我不是在征求你的意见 -你不能消失
- I wasn't asking. - You can't disappear!
你得和我一起回家
You have to come back home with me.
等戈登警探找到杀害我父母的凶手
When Detective Gordon finds the man who killed my parents,
你得作证
you have to testify.
暂时留他俩一命
I want these two alive for now.
你怎么敢用我神圣的母亲来对付我
How dare you use my sainted mother against me?
你要为此付出代价
You'll suffer for that.
快点道别吧
Say your good-byes quickly.
穆尼女士还有地方要去呢
Ms. Mooney has places to go.
你好啊 菲什
Hello, Fish.
你们就是备胎组了吧
Well, you must be the B team.
我们只管转移
We just handle transpo.
鲍勃会好好照顾你的
Bob will be taking care of you.
鲍勃
Bob.
我们最厉害的人之一
One of our top guys.
你就放心吧
You're in good hands.
早上好
Good morning.
你起得早啊
You're up early.
我都没睡
I haven't made it to bed yet.
据说有人撞见你和汤普金斯医生
Word is you got caught with Doc Thompkins
在更衣室里
in the locker room.
只是公事
Strictly business.
-有菲什的消息吗 -没有
- Any word on Fish? - No.
俱乐部被血洗了 没找到菲什
Club's all shot up, blood everywhere, no sign of Fish.
要怪也是怪她自己
It's her own damn fault.
她道上混的 知道这些风险
She played the game, she knew the risks.
抱歉 哈维 我知道你喜欢她
Sorry, Harv, I know you have a thing for her.
我谁都不喜欢
I don't got a thing for nobody.
我喜欢我自己
My thing is for me.
如果说有谁能从那种困境中爬出来
If anyone can make it out of a scrape like that,
只有菲什 她指甲利着呢
it's Fish-- the woman's nails.
来吧 还有案子
Come on, we got a case.
好 什么案子
Yeah. What do we got?
为民除害型凶杀
Public service homicide.
被害人是个混♥蛋♥
Vic's a douche.
弗拉斯 这位是戈登
Flass. Gordon.
戈登 这位是弗拉斯
Gordon. Flass.
弗拉斯在缉毒组工作
Flass works Narcotics.
所以这么珠光宝气 还穿一身肯定很贵
Hence the bling and the, uh, no doubt expensive
但看着很廉价的意大利西服
yet somehow cheap-looking Italian suit.
布洛克 还是乱穿衣服
Ah, Bullock, still dressing in the dark
闻起来像个酒馆妓♥女♥
and smelling like a taphouse whore.
弗拉斯的线人告诉他的尸体在这儿
One of Flass's connections tipped him off on the body.
跟戈登讲讲这小子吧
Why don't you tell Gordon about the kid.
平奇·利特菲尔德
Pinky Littlefield.
一个叫上城刺客组织的毒贩
Dealer from a crew known as the Uptown Assassins.
他在这个街区活动
He works this block. Well...
至少生前是
least he did.
他身上有毒品吗
Any drugs on him?
一点也没找到
Didn't find any.
要我猜 最多就是交易谈崩了
My big wild guess: deal gone bad.
这种人 早晚是这个下场
Kid like this, bound to happen sooner or later.
如我所说
Like I said,
为民除害型凶杀
public service homicide.
好了 如果你们不用人手把手教了
Well, boys, I've got another case I've got to attend to,
我还有别的案子要处理
so if you don't need any more hand-holding.
我送你出去
I'm gonna walk you out.
警员们可能找到了一个目击证人
Hey, unis think they may have found a witness.
夜间清洁工
Night janitor.
他们正带他过来
They're bringing him over.
吉姆 温克勒先生
Jim, Mr. Winkler.
先生
Sir.
不用这么正式
No need for the formalities.
叫我利昂吧
Call me Leon.
利昂
Leon.
很感谢你能站出来
We really appreciate you stepping forward.
我妻子路易莎常说 不挺身而出
My wife Louisa always says, if you don't step forward,
就是后退
you step back.
听起来是个睿智的女人
She sounds like a smart lady.
没错
Yes, she is.
要我录口供吗
So, uh, do I give a statement?
描述一下凶手
A description of the killer?
我不了解这种事的规矩
I'm not sure how this works.
能不能麻烦你来一趟警局
Would you be willing to come down to the precinct,
和速写师弄一张画像出来
work with a sketch artist?
这是抓住凶手最好的办法了
That really is the best way to catch the killer.
会帮我们大忙的
It'd be a huge help.
行啊
Of course.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
是 亲爱的 我还在警局呢
Yes, sweetheart, I'm still at the precinct.
我知道
I know.
当然了 是啊
Of course, yeah.
-好 -速写师来了吗
- Okay. - They send in the sketch artist yet?
没 还没来
No, not yet.
路易莎 我得挂了
Louisa, I have to go.
再见
Bye-bye.
但你确实看见凶手了 对吧
But you did see the killer, right?
是的 之前我也是这么跟警探说的
Uh, yes, that's what I told the detectives earlier.
抱歉 您是哪位
I'm sorry, who are you?
怎么会出这种事
How the hell did this happen?
房♥间内外的监控都被关掉了
Security cameras inside and outside the room were turned off.
爱德 知道是什么凶器了吗
Ed, you got any thoughts on the weapon?
什么东西能撞沉巨轮
What's strong enough to smash ships
却见不得日光
but still fears the sun?
别扯什么谜语了 爱德
Can it with the riddles, Ed.
我今天没这闲情逸致 以后也不会有
I don't have the patience today or any day.
-冰 -正确
- Ice. - Correct.
从伤口的大小来判断
Gauging by the small circumference of the wounds,
我认为凶器是一把冰锥
I believe the weapon is an ice pick.
碳钢材质 15厘米长
Carbon steel, six inches long.
插得很深 以致压♥迫♥周围的组织
Driven in deep enough that it marked the surrounding tissue
使伤口形成了一个独特的六边形
with an imprint of a distinctive hexagonal handle.
你家厨房♥里一般用不到这个
It's not your standard kitchen fare.
还有个好玩的事 先生们
Fun fact, gentlemen:
温克勒先生的伤口
Mr. Winkler's wounds here
和今天早上被害人身上的完全一致
are the exact same as the wounds on the victim from this morning.
那个毒贩利特菲尔德
The drug dealer? Littlefield?
就是他 同一把凶器
Him. Same weapon.
这样说来凶手大概也一样
Same killer, one would suppose.
可恶
Damn it.
在警♥察♥地盘上杀人
Right in our house.
好了
Okay.
你叫什么
What is your name?
你明知故问
You know who I am.
就是走个程序
It's just a formality.
我
I...
再确认一下
like to be sure.
鲍勃 是吧
Bob, hmm?
是罗伯特的昵称吗
Is that short for Robert?
你有家人吗 罗伯特
You have any family, Robert?
两个可爱的女儿
Two lovely daughters.
我把你登记为玛利亚·梅赛德斯·穆尼
I'm putting you down as Maria Mercedes Mooney,
也就是菲什
aka Fish.
今天就是要让你诚心诚意悔过
We'll be extracting a very sincere apology from you today.
应该花不了多久
Shouldn't take too long.
你女儿多大了 罗伯特
How old are your girls, Robert?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表