剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
But there is something you can do now.
那就是坚强起来
You can be strong.
坚强起来
Be strong.
我向你保证
I promise you,
我会找到凶手的
I will find the man who did this.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
詹姆斯·戈登
James Gordon.
阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯
Alfred Pennyworth.
我们会将凶手绳之以法的 先生
We're gonna get the guy that did this, sir.
新来的 是不是
New boy, are you?
可以这么说
You could say.
祝你好运 伙计
Good luck, mate.
来吧
Come on.
别看了
Don't look.
抬起头 目视前方
Head up, eyes front.
别让他们看见你哭
Don't let them see you crying.
他们搬走尸体时我们不是该在场吗
*Shouldn't we be there when they move the victims?
为什么
Why?
听着 大警探
Listen, hot shot,
行行好
do me a favor.
我没说话你别随便去跟目击者谈话
Don't start talking to witnesses until I say so.
你有什么意见
What's your problem?
我的意见 当兵的
My problem, soldier boy,
就是你给我们找了个特大号♥的烫手山芋
you just caught us a gigantic, flaming ball of crap.
是吗 怎么讲
Oh, yeah, how's that?
你没听说过托马斯玛莎·韦恩夫妇吗
You never heard of Thomas and Martha Wayne?
听说过 韦恩基金会的
Yeah, sure, the Wayne Foundation.
没错 哥谭最有钱有权的一对夫妇
Yeah. Two of the richest and most powerful people in Gotham.
如果我们不能尽快破案
You can't begin to imagine the pressure,
你自己想想压力多大吧
we don't close this thing quick.
那我们就尽快破案
So let's close it quick.
说得轻松
Yeah, right.
这就是一起当街抢劫 大侦探
This is random street robbery, Holmes.
外面闲晃的那上万号♥人都可能是凶手
Perp could be any one of 10,000 mopes out there.
该死
Oh, crap.
餐备好了
Order up!
这不是蒙托亚和艾伦吗
If it isn't Montoya and Allen.
重案组的
Major Crimes Unit.
这是我的新搭档 吉姆·戈登
This is my new partner, Jim Gordon.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
好啊 哈维
Hi, Harvey.
你们负责韦恩夫妇的案子 是吧
You're on the Waynes, huh?
真惨啊
Terrible thing.
有线索吗
Any leads?
正要查呢
Just getting started.
那我直说了
I'll be straight.
想让我们接手吗
You want us to take it off your hands?
-别别别 -闭嘴 菜鸟
- No, no, no, no, no, this is our... - Hold on, rook.
你为什么想接手
Why you want it?
难不成有线索了
You got a lead?
没有 只是想得到媒体关注
No. Just need the press action.
我说不好
I don't know.
得了 布洛克 你明明巴不得脱手这案子
Come on, Bullock, you know you're scared of this case.
你说的太他妈对了
You're damn right I'm scared.
那就这一次 做回正确的事
So then do the right thing for once.
"就这一次"
"For once"?
敢这么跟我说话胆子不小啊
Where the hell you get the nerve to say that to me?
滚一边儿去
You can kiss my ass.
那就这样吧 老兄
Okay, you be that way, brother.
我们就是好心来问问
Just trying to be collegial here.
我差点就让给你们了
You know, I almost gave it to you,
但你就是忍♥不住 是不是
but you couldn't help yourself, could you?
非得埋汰我
You had to go and be disrespectful.
得了 哈维
Okay, Harvey.
别激动
Stay frosty.
加油啊你
Good luck.
自以为是 装好人
Self-righteous do-gooding skell huggers.
三天两头损我们
Always bad-mouthing us
真把自己当天使了 笑话
like they're such freaking angels. Please.
作为这座伟大城市的市长
As mayor of this great city,
突发新闻
韦恩夫妇遇害 市长痛悼
我向各位保证 这起骇人血案的元凶
I swear to you, the perpetrators of this heinous crime
定会被捉拿归案
will be captured
等待他的将是最重的刑罚
and will be punished to the fullest extent.
突发新闻
韦恩夫妇遇害 市长痛悼
我言出必践
I swear that to you.
可怜鬼 先是犯罪率激增 又出这事
Poor bastard. First a crime wave and now this.
不管需要调动多少人力和资源
You take all the people and resources you need.
都要早日侦破这个案子
You just close this case.
好的 警监
Yes, Captain.
吉姆 能让我们单独谈一下吗
Jim, will you give us a minute?
警监
Captain.
不行
The answer's no.
-没错 -要我怎么做 给他换尿布吗
- Yes! - What do I have to do, change his diapers?
你逗我呢吧
You got to be kidding!
我才不管
I don't care!
她说你必须带我 是吧
She said you had to keep me, huh?
是的
Yeah, she did.
她说你是战争英雄
She said you were a war hero
还说你♥爸♥过去是个大牌地检官
and your daddy was a big shot D.A. back in the olden days.
所以我得闭上鸟嘴 乖乖听话
So I have to keep my trap shut and do as I'm told.
小子 你有这个能力 帮我个忙
Listen, kid, you got juice; do me a favor.
申请调离吧
Ask for a transfer.
抱歉 这里才是真战场
Sorry, this is where the action is.
你会习惯我的
You'll get used to me.
吉姆
Jim,
我看你是个好人
you seem like a nice guy,
但是你这样的好人
but this is not a city
不适合这座城市和这份工作
or a job for nice guys.
明白吗
You understand?
不明白
No.
你的问题就在这儿
And that's your problem.
你是个愤世嫉俗的人
You're a cynic.
一个吊儿郎当
A slovenly,
懒散又愤世嫉俗的人
lackadaisical cynic.
你也许说对了
You're probably right.
当兵的
Soldier boy,
我们去骚扰一下那些抢劫犯吧
let's go roust some muggers.
懒散
"Lackadaisical"?
你好吗
How you doing?
猜猜这是什么
Guess what this is?
你就直说吧 爱德
Just tell me, Ed.
我想猜谜 会去看报纸的搞笑专栏
I want riddles, I'll read the funny pages.
是一颗45口径300粒径的白铜冲孔型弹丸
It's a 45 caliber 300-grain cupronickel wadcutter.
从托马斯·韦恩胸口取出来的
Came out of Thomas Wayne's chest.
一颗6美元的弹头
That's a six-dollar bullet.
什么样的枪会...
What kind of gun...
别问 直说吧
Don't ask, just tell.
我们的资料库查不到这把手♥枪♥的资料
It's from a pistol not known by our database.
也没有指纹
And no print, either.
还查到些什么
What else you got?
是什么所在无处 所在处处 说有却无
What's nowhere but everywhere, except where something is?
无[没查到别的]
Nothing.
你该去看医生 尼格玛
You need professional help, Nygma,
说真的
Seriously.
我们走吧
Let's go.
所以我在想
So I'm thinking,
凶手穿着一双擦亮的鞋子
our man wears shiny shoes,
用的是高档弹♥药♥
uses high-end ammo,
街头惯犯都不知道他是谁
and nobody on the street knows who he is?
也许他不是街头惯犯
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表