剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
忙呢
Busy.
下次你老婆打电♥话♥来问你的下落
I'm gonna remember that next time your wife calls,
我会记住你的回答的
asking where you are, you putz.
柯林斯
Collins.
伙计 能帮帮我吗
Listen up, man, can I have some help?
听好了 你们这群混♥蛋♥
Now, listen up, you sons of bitches!
你们不喜欢戈登
So, you don't like Gordon!
好啊
Fine.
他的确挺混♥蛋♥的
He can be a total asshat.
但他还是个警♥察♥
But he is still a cop.
你们没有一个人在他需要的时候站出来帮他
And not one of you, not one, stood up when he needed it.
这种事不能有第二次了
That ain't happening twice.
我需要人帮忙查这些地址
I need help checking these addresses.
马上
Now.
给我几个
Give me a couple.
好吧
Okay.
但你会帮我跟我老婆打掩护吧
But you cover with my wife, right?
嗯
Yeah.
结束了
It's over.
我就知道你是个杀手
I knew you had a killer in you.
那么
So...
你的警♥察♥兄弟呢
where are your brother police?
他们抛弃你了吗
Did they abandon you?
我不需要他们
I don't need them.
看来那一百万要归我了
Seems I'll have to give myself the million dollars.
吉姆
Jim?
吉姆
Jim?!
小心
Jim!
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
*如果我死去*
*If I die*
*灵魂也堕落*
*And my soul be lost*
*那就只能怪我自己*
*Ain't nobody's fault but mine*
*那就只能*
*Ain't nobody's fault*
*怪我自己*
*But mine*
*如果我死去*
*If I die*
*灵魂也堕落*
*And my soul be lost*
*那就只能怪我自己*
*Ain't nobody's fault but mine.*
你来这儿最好有个好原因
You'd better have a good reason for being here.
拿到我要的了吗
Did you get what I asked for?
我想退出
I want out.
不行
No.
他会发现的
He's gonna find out.
或许不是今天 但很快就会的
Maybe not today, but soon.
这值得吗
Is it worth it?
你很有钱
You are rich.
大家都怕你
People are afraid of you.
这还不够吗
Is that not enough?
不
No.
那不够
It's not.
我小时候就住这附近
I grew up not too far from here.
只有一间卧室 没有热水
One bedroom, cold water.
我跟妈妈相依为命
Just me and my mama.
我睡在帘子后面的一张床上
I used to sleep in a bed behind a curtain.
妈妈招待男人的时候 我就躲在那儿
It's where I would hide when she entertained men.
她被杀时我就躲在那儿
And that's where I was when he killed her.
是法尔科内的手下
One of Falcone's men.
嫌她招待得不好
Didn't like the service.
我躲在那儿
I hid there,
一声没出 直到天亮
silent, until morning.
妈妈的尸体就在两英尺开外
With my mama two feet away from me.
那晚 我立誓
That night, I made a promise.
报仇雪恨
To get revenge.
再也不要软弱无力
To never again be powerless.
再也不许任何男人
To never let any man,
任何男人 在我之上
any man, be over me.
我要实现那个小女孩的誓言
This is about keeping that promise to that little girl.
那这是做什么的
So, what's this about?
这是一根线
This is a thread.
我一拉线 法尔科内就会倒台
I pull this and Falcone comes undone.
你害怕
You're scared.
但我不会让你出事的
But I won't let anything happen to you,
这我保证
and that's a promise.
你说
I want you to say--
"我相信你 妈妈"
"I believe you, Mama."
我相信你 妈妈
I believe you, Mama.
好姑娘
That's my girl.
你瞧 我当初做你的工作时
The thing is, when I had your job,
如果有人问我 "穆尼女士的秘密是什么"
had someone asked me, "What is Miss Mooney's secret?"
我会说出来的
I could've answered.
蒂莫西
Timothy...
我觉得你有所隐瞒啊
I think you're holding back on me.
好吧
Okay, I...
我可能听到她跟布奇说话了
I might've heard her with Butch.
说什么 说谁
Talking about what? Whom?
法尔科内
Fal... Falcone.
她说
She said, "Our...
"我们在法尔科内身边的朋友"
our friend with Falcone."
就是这样
That's it.
她说话声很低 求你了
She was whispering. Please.
她在法尔科内身边安插了人
She has someone close to Falcone.
当然了
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
别让人发现尸体
No one can find the body.
不要
No.
我们还在休战呢
We are at peace after all.
不要啊 求你
No! No, please!
不要
No! No...!
阿尔瓦雷斯和柯林斯在把西恩尼斯手下抓回来了
Alvarez and Collins are bringing in Sionis' minions.
那些混♥蛋♥看见你抓走了他们的老板 试图逃跑
Pansies tried to rabbit when they saw you cuffing their boss.
你没事吧
You okay?
艾森说你之前大发感慨
Essen told me you made a speech.
算不上
I wouldn't call it a speech.
还说你说我是混♥蛋♥
Said you called me an asshat.
这倒不假
I did call you that.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你挺我
For having my back.
这次 还有之前
Now and before.
以后别那么讨厌了
Just try not to be such a pain in the neck.
让我很不好过
Makes my day harder.
你错了
You know, you were wrong.
你之前的话
What you said earlier.
我不是喜欢打
It's not that I love fighting.
但我也不害怕
But I'm not afraid to, either.
如果我们不为哥谭而战 还有谁会
And if we don't fight for this city, who will?
我不会停手的 哈维
I'm not gonna stop, Harvey.
法尔科内 市长 每个有问题的警♥察♥
Falcone, the mayor, every cop I know that's dirty,
我会抓到他们所有人
I'm gonna get them.
你要知道
You should know that.
回家吧 吉姆
Go home, Jim.
你今晚听我们说话了 是吧
You were listening tonight, weren't you?
你要给自己惹麻烦的 老太婆
You gonna get in trouble, old woman.
我听见你跟那女孩说的故事了
Heard you telling that girl stories.
情真意切的谎言很有力量
A lie with a heart of truth is a powerful thing.
走吧 很晚了
Go on, it's late.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我这就回家
I'm coming home soon.
一切都会好起来 我保证
Everything is gonna be better, I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
戈登
Hey, Gordon.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表