剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
欢迎来到韦恩集团
Welcome to Wayne Enterprises.
我有些关于韦恩集团生意上的问题
I have some questions regarding Wayne Enterprises business affairs.
吉姆在哪里
Where's Jim?
法尔科内阁下觉得你不会经营夜店
Don Falcone thinks you don't know how to run a club.
他会帮你的
He'll help you out.
上面那些人利用我们作为零部件
Those people out there are using us as spare parts.
除非我们有所行动
Unless we do something about it.
阿尔弗雷德 你能教我打斗吗
Alfred, can you teach me how to fight?
没问题
Yes, I can.
作为一名男仆 还挺厉害的啊
Pretty handy for a valet.
管家 伙计
Butler, mate.
我是管家
I'm the butler.
你戴的什么破玩意
What the hell is that?
我自己做的
I made it.
-是吗 -是啊
- You made it? - Yeah.
-是什么 -是头罩
- So what is it? - It's a hood.
增添点刺♥激♥嘛
Thought it would, uh, you know, spice things up.
我们什么时候开始戴头罩了
When did we start wearing hoods?
-并没有 -我要不要也戴一个
- We didn't. - W-Was I supposed to get one?
不
No!
-女士们 -先生们
- Ladies... - And gentlemen,
我们不抢你们的钱
we are not here for your money!
我们要抢的是银行的钱
We're here for the bank's money!
大家保持冷静
So just stay cool
就不会受伤
and no one will get hurt!
别逞强
Don't be brave!
别害怕
Don't be frightened!
乖乖听话
Just do what you're told!
这一切会比我在毕业舞会之夜
This will all be over quicker than that time
跟啦啦队员打炮结束得还快
I hooked up with a cheerleader on prom night!
你在那儿干什么
What are you doing up there?!
增添气氛
Getting 'em fired up.
90秒
90 seconds.
放轻松 女士们 先生们
Nice and easy, ladies and gentlemen!
这种银行 总能自保
You know, banks like this one-- who are insured to death,
每天都在偷我们的钱
by the way-- steal from us every single day!
我们也该回报他们一下了 不是吗
'Bout time a few of us returned the favor, don't you think?
60秒
60 seconds.
-做得好 伙计们 -快好了
- You're being great, folks! - Almost done!
40秒
40 seconds.
没有
Nothing!
完全没打着
Not a scratch!
30秒
Th-Thirty seconds.
快离开这里
Let's get out of here!
你们做得很好 女士们先生们 我们要走了
You've been great, ladies and germs, but we got to go!
看见了吗
Did you see that?
那人对我开了六枪都没打中
That guy missed me with, like, six shots.
他又老又紧张
He was, old, nervous.
不不 相信我 是因为头罩
No, no, no, it's the hood. I'm telling you.
该死 我们完蛋了
Damn it. We're cooked.
哥谭镇的市民注意喽
Attention, citizens of Gotham!
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?!
大家自取吧
There you go, everybody!
取回属于你的
Take back what's yours!
跟我来 快
Follow me! Come on.
我们是查不出丢了多少钱了
Well, we'll never know how much cash was lost,
不过我看见一个流浪汉在玛德琳餐厅吃生蚝
but I just saw a bum eating oysters at Madeline's.
又是个戴面罩的变♥态♥ 棒极了
Another freak in a mask. Awesome.
警卫是瞎了还是喝醉了
Is that guard blind or wasted?
克莱德拒绝戴眼镜
Clyde refused to wear his glasses.
说戴了会看起来老
Said they made him look old.
对站在身前六米处的人开六枪都没射中
Missing a man standing 20 feet in front of you with six shots
这才显老好吗
makes you look old.
-谁按的警报 -我
- Who tripped the alarm? - I did.
我们被抢的时候你在哪呢 警探
Why aren't you out there, Detective?
我们不能容忍♥这群匪徒的嚣张气焰
This brazen audacity cannot be tolerated.
他们没去金库
They didn't go for the vault...
只劫走了银台的钱
just the cash in the registers.
出进不过短短两分钟
And the crew was in and out in under two minutes.
那个戴红头罩的人看着挺好的
The red-hooded man seemed nice.
挺好的
Nice?
他没有抢劫我们的钱 只抢了银行的
He wasn't stealing our money... just the bank's.
之后他把大部分的钱
Then he gave a lot of it
都撒给了街上的人 简直就像
back to people in the street. Like...
罗宾汉一样
...Robin Hood.
呵呵 这银行还有共♥产♥主义者
Oh, great. This bank hires Communists.
罗宾汉是劫富济贫
Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor.
而这些持枪匪徒漫天撒钱
These armed thieves only threw cash away
只是为了脱身
to guarantee their escape.
这是截然不同的 女士
It's very different, ma'am.
后面的这个劫匪
The thief in the back here,
-他一直在看表吗 -是的
- was he always checking his watch? - Yes.
他在倒计时
He was counting down.
他们知道我们的响应时间
They knew what our response time was.
做足了功课
They'd done their homework.
警报最近有没有因为其他原因触响过
Has the alarm been triggered for any other reason recently?
没有
No.
别忘了之前烟雾弹那次
Well, there was that time with the smoke bomb.
烟雾弹
Smoke bomb?
一周前左右 一颗照明弹或是爆竹之类的
A week or so ago, a small flare or firework, or something,
在抵押贷款办公区爆开了
was set off by the Mortgages desk.
触发了警报
It tripped the alarm.
我们以为那只是小孩的恶作剧
We thought it was just a kid's prank.
我们需要你找出那起事件发生时的
We're gonna need you to find the surveillance footage
监控录像
from that incident.
你好先生 有什么能够帮到您的吗
Yes, sir. How can I help you?
雷吉
Reggie?
抱歉这么晚来找你
Sorry for calling so late.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
天啊 伙计 有多久了
Oh, my God, mate. How long's it been?
二十年了
20 years.
我昨晚被哥谭警局带走了
I got picked up by the GCPD last night
因为我想在韦斯特伯里桥下过夜
for trying to sleep under the Westbury Bridge.
-给 伙计 -谢了 伙计
- Here, mate. - Cheers, mate.
一位警官是退伍海军陆战队的
One of the officers was a marine, back in the day,
于是我们就聊了起来 我告诉他
so we got to talking. I told him
我曾经是英国空降特勤队的
I was with Her Majesty's Special Air Service back in the day.
于是他就饶过了我
So he took pity on me.
他说 你为什么不去找找你的老队友
He says, "Why don't you look up some of your old regiment,
看看他们能不能 帮你一把
you know, see if one of the guys can... help you out."
好吧...
Well, you know...
很高兴你能来找我 雷吉
I'm pleased you looked me up, Reg.
如果有谁告诉我
If anyone would've told me
你会在这种地方 我可能不会相信他们
this is where I'd find you, I wouldn't have believed them.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
对我有益
It's good for me.
我看出来了
I can see that.
我挺想你的 伙计
I've missed you, mate.
想念你这张丑脸
Missed your ugly mug.
干杯
Cheers.
发生了什么 雷吉
What happened, Reggie?
温妮莎死了
Vanessa died.
到今天已经有11年了
11 years ago now.
在那之后
I just couldn't find the energy
我就是无法振作起来了 你懂吗
to get back out there after that, you know?
一年后 我丢了房♥子
A year later, I lost the house.
搬回了哥谭
Moved back to Gotham.
换了几份工作
I've had a few jobs.
没一件正经的
Nothing I'm proud of.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表