剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
大家喊他食人魔
The guys call him The Ogre.
他是个连环杀手
He's a serial killer.
不管凶手是谁 他就是个禽兽
Whoever did this, he's a monster.
他下个杀的人的血就在我手上
The blood of his next victim is on my hands!
如果你不放手 那就可能会是小莱的血
If you don't drop it, that blood could be Lee's.
因为食人魔会报复调查他的警♥察♥
Because The Ogre retaliates against any cop who investigates
杀害他们所爱的人
and kills the people they love.
刺伤阿尔弗雷德的那个人 他还在哥谭
The man who stabbed Alfred, he's in Gotham.
你想让我帮你找他
And you need my help to find him.
谁派你去的
Who sent you?
你希望我去告诉邦德斯洛你发现他了吗
You want me to tell Bunderslaw that you're onto him?
你似乎离家有点远啊
You look far from home.
离他远点
Get away from him.
否则呢
Or what?
随你便
Whatever.
来
Come on.
你回去过吗
Did you go back?
回过了 警♥察♥过去了
Yeah. The cops are there.
然后呢
And?
然后什么
And?
你认为呢
What do you think?
他从五楼窗户掉下去的 他死了
He fell out of a five-story window. He's dead.
你为什么要那么做
Why'd you do it?
他跟我们说了我们想知道的事 说了邦德斯洛
He told us what we wanted. He told us about Bunderslaw.
你根本没必要杀他
You didn't have to go and kill the guy!
当然有必要 因为我们一走
Yes, I did! 'Cause the moment we'd left,
他就会通知他的老大
he was gonna go tell his boss!
顺带说一句 那人还是你的公♥司♥的
Who works for you, by the way.
他就是想杀掉我的人
He's the one who tried to kill me,
他还想杀掉你的管家
who tried to kill your butler...
还有可能是杀害你♥爸♥妈的凶手
who probably killed your parents.
我救了你一命
I saved your life.
再说了 你也想杀了他
Besides... you wanted to do it, too.
只是没胆而已
You just didn't have the guts.
-等等 -回家吧
- Wait...! - Just go home.
我们还得查明谁是邦德斯洛 以及他的目的
We still have to find out who Bunderslaw is and what he wants.
你是说你得去查吧
You mean you do.
你真以为这事结束了吗
You really think this is over?
他会来追杀我们的
He's gonna come after us.
那接下来怎么做
So what's next?
他的保险箱
His safe.
什么
What?
韦恩集团的每一个高级主管
Every senior executive at Wayne Enterprises
在办公室里都有一个保险箱
has a safe in their office.
邦德斯洛的秘密肯定就藏在里面
A-Any secrets Bunderslaw has, that's where they'll be.
用钥匙还是密♥码♥
Key or combination?
钥匙 我爸以前就有一把
Key. My dad had one.
那他可能会随身携带
He'll probably keep it on him, then.
想办法让我靠近他 我就能把钥匙偷来
Figure out a way to get me close, and I'll steal it.
行吗
Can you do that?
应该行吧
I think so.
今晚发生的事
And what happened tonight,
不要告诉任何人
you tell no one.
不能告诉戈登警探
Not your buddy Detective Gordon,
也不能告诉你的管家
not your butler.
谁也不能说
No one.
测试物品上的扎孔与被害人身上的一致
Punctures on test subject are consistent with those on the victim,
表明了凶手惯用右手
indicating the killer was right-handed.
好吃
Yum.
汤普金斯在哪
Where's Thompkins?
戈登警探 汤普金斯医生说我可以随意
Detective Gordon, Dr. Thompkins said I was free
用这个房♥间 她人很好
to use this room. She's very nice.
她和之前那位验尸官不一样
She's not like the old medical examiner.
爱德 直接说她在哪
Ed, just tell me where she is.
别打谜语
No riddles.
在家里 她回家了
Home. She went home.
希望你能找到她
Hope you find her.
吉姆
Jim?
吉姆 是你吗
Jim, is that you?
吉姆 两通未接电♥话♥
我不剥你皮算你走运
You're lucky I don't skin you.
走吧
Go on.
-慢点说 -小莱 我没事
- I... slow down. - Lee, please.
从头再说一次
Start over.
你接手的这件案子 这个死去的女人
This case you caught, the dead woman,
是被连环杀手所杀吗
she was murdered by a serial killer?
没错 他杀了十几个女人 可能更多
Yes. Who's killed a dozen women, maybe more.
洛布是故意把这案子交给你的吗
And Loeb gave you this on purpose?
他想伤害我
He wants to hurt me.
那我怎么会有危险
And how am I in danger?
他会杀掉调查他的警♥察♥
He murders the loved ones of any cop
心爱的人
who investigates him.
迄今为止 他就是这样逃脱制裁的
It's how he's been able to get away with it so far.
所以追查他的人
Anyone who comes after him,
都会被他杀掉他们心爱的人
he's killed someone they love
调查也就不了了之了
and the investigation's been buried.
布洛克认识的一个警♥察♥
Bullock knows a cop--
回到家时 发现自己的妻子
came home and found his wife.
被割喉了
Her throat had been cut.
所以洛布把这案子交给我
That's why Loeb gave me the case.
要么我像其他人一样放弃调查
Either I give up, like everyone else...
带着放走凶手的愧疚活着
and live, knowing I let a killer go free...
要么我继续调查
or I keep on,
而我心爱的人将遭毒手
and someone I love is killed.
你是不会放弃的 是吗
You're not giving up, are you?
我不能放弃
I can't.
所以你得马上离开哥谭
That's why I need you to get out of Gotham right now.
今晚就走
Tonight.
不行
No.
你想保护我吗 那就把他找出来
You want to protect me? Find him.
我会留在这里 继续工作
I'm gonna stay here and do my job.
但是我很高兴你把我当做是心爱的人
But I do like that you think of me as a loved one.
我的确
I do.
爱你
Love you.
只有连环杀手才让你说出了这句话
And it only took a serial killer to get you to say that.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
就是这里
This is it.
温馨的家
Home sweet, you know.
这地方很不错
This is a great space.
塞琳娜
Selina?
算是我的室友吧
Sort of a roommate.
她不总在这儿住
She comes and goes.
韦恩集团慈善舞会
Wayne Enterprises Charity Ball.
你不知道我是个名媛吗
Didn't you know I'm a member of society?
我每年都去
I go every year.
穿着漂亮的裙子拍些美照
Get my picture taken in a pretty dress.
摆上笑容
Smile.
我在这儿 你不害怕吗
Aren't you scared of my being here?
我该害怕吗
Should I be?
你是危险人物吗
Are you dangerous?
不好说 你男友会回来吗
I don't know -- is your boyfriend gonna come home?
我没说过我有男友啊
I never said I had a boyfriend.
你这么美丽 我以为...
I assumed a woman as beautiful as you...
你以为我一定有男友
You assumed I had a boyfriend
而且你还以为我是那种
and you assumed I would be the kind of woman
会背叛他的女人
who would cheat on him.
我不是
Well, I'm not.
而且我也没男友
And I don't have a boyfriend.
就算我明天被车撞死
And if a bus hit me tomorrow,
也不会有人在意
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表