剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
I'm improving your system.
施行根茎式参照索引
Implementing a rhizomatic cross-index,
把你的案卷按主题分类
with your case files classified by subject,
但是排列成类似泥煤苔有机体的生长方式
but arranged more like the way a peat moss organism grows.
就是横向生长
You know, laterally.
这个房♥间我整理得很好
I had this entire room organized.
是啊 但现在会像根茎一样
Yes, but now it will be rhizomatic.
横向散开
Lateral.
我到底对你做了什么 尼格玛
What did I ever do to you, Nygma?
你为什么非要来这里
What did I do that compels you to come here
没完没了地指手画脚 提建议和出谜语
with your endless notes and suggestions and riddles?
我的天呐 那些谜语
My God, the riddles!
你是想逼我辞职吗
Are you trying to get me to quit?
你不可能想抢我的工作
You can't want my job.
不不不 我要的是你...
No, no, no! I want you.
保住你的工作
To... keep your job
并且好好干 在这里
and to have it. Here.
工作
For working.
我有点觉得
Okay, I'm getting the sense
我的做法似乎不太恰当
that this was somehow inappropriate.
你好奇怪
You are so odd.
我这就把我的非分层数据范式拿走
I'll just take my nonhierarchical data paradigms out of your hair...
让你继续工作
and leave you to your work.
你和这人多久没见过了
How long has it been since you've seen this guy?
布洛克 我知道是怎么回事
Look, Bullock, I know what happened.
任何处在那种情况下的人...
Anybody in your situation...
你以为你能给我当心理医生吗 模范生
Listen, you think you can shrink my head, Boy Scout?
你不能
Because you can't.
我这是黑箱
This is the black box, man.
不能打开 绝对不打开
And we don't open the black box. Ever.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你先去那边坐下
So, why don't you sit your ass down?
我马上就回来
I'll be back in a few minutes.
我们在一起查案
We're both on this case.
狄克斯
Dix.
看看是谁来了
What do we have here?
哈维·布洛克 青年干探
Harvey Bullock, boy detective.
瞧瞧你啊
Look at you up there, huh?
享受着高品质的生活
Living the high life.
瞧瞧我
And me down here,
身体不支 肝脏受损
all broken up with a busted liver.
别把这算我头上 老头子
Don't put that on me, old man.
你受损的肝脏是你的酗酒造成的
Your bum liver's between you and the bottle.
我只是害你断了腿 让你坐上了轮椅
I just busted up your gams and put you in that chair.
哥谭的金科玉律
Gotham's Golden Rule.
不出英雄 布洛克
No heroes, Bullock.
不出英雄
No heroes.
听我说 狄克斯
Listen, Dix.
我们得谈谈那起案子
We have to talk about the case.
山羊杀手
About the Goat.
我还在想你什么时候会来向我求助呢
I was wondering when you were going to come and ask for my help.
我不是来求助的
I'm not asking for your help.
那不代表你不需要
That don't mean you don't need it.
他是什么人
Who's this?
你的搭档吗
Your partner?
我叫詹姆斯·戈登 很高兴认识你
James Gordon. Nice to meet you.
言归正传 狄克斯
Come on, Dix.
你有和任何人提起过兰道尔·米奇吗
You ever tell anyone about Randall Milkie?
那些美分硬币
The Liberty head pennies?
我们说好不提起此事 把事瞒住的
We said we weren't going to. We sealed them.
我当然知道 你个蠢货
I know we sealed them, you jackass!
是我叫你这么做的
I told you to seal them.
但是这个新杀手的作案手法一模一样
Okay, but this new killer's doing the same thing.
他把硬币缝在被害人的脑袋里
He's stitching up coins in the heads of his victims.
知道他是怎么想出来的吗
Any idea how he came up with that?
我没和任何人说过
I didn't tell anybody.
艾德·海耶斯没和任何人说过
Ed Hayes didn't tell nobody.
你也没和任何人说过
And you didn't tell nobody.
那这说明什么
So, what the hell does that mean?
说明我们对米奇的看法是错的
It means we were wrong about Milkie.
他不是单独行动
He was not working alone.
不会
No.
根本没有什么模仿犯
You do not have a copycat killer here.
你们的凶手也不止一人
You do not have a lone killer.
这件案子
What you have...
是个阴谋
is a conspiracy.
把富二代挂在本地古迹上的阴谋吗
A conspiracy to hang rich kids off local historical landmarks?
得了吧
Yeah, right.
他总是觉得自己是最聪明的
He always thinks he's the smartest one in the room.
可不是
I know, right?
那是因为我总是跟白♥痴♥待在一起
That's because I'm always in a room full of idiots.
小心点他
Watch out for him.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? Why's that?
他是个我行我素的人
He's a loose cannon.
觉得自己是挺身而出的光明骑士
He thinks he's a white knight jumping into the breach
就像电影里的白♥痴♥
like some idiot in the movies.
你是在说布洛克吗
You're talking about Bullock here?
就是在说布洛克
We're talking about Bullock here.
哈维·布洛克
Harvey Bullock?
哈维·布洛克 对
Harvey Bullock, yeah.
布洛克警探 你是想现在就把
Detective Bullock, do you want to settle the bill
这个月的帐结了 还是等我寄给你
for this month now or should we send it to you?
寄过来吧 谢了
You can just put it in the mail, thanks.
他收到我订的那些杂♥志♥了吗
Is he getting those magazines I ordered?
那些杂♥志♥都很糟糕 警探
Those are awful magazines, Detective.
他拿到了吧
But he's getting them?
是的
Yes. He is.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 妈妈 我只带了几样东西
No, Mom. I'm just grabbing a few things.
是的 是的 我知道
Yes. Yes, I know.
我9点到码头
I'll be at the marina at 9:00.
好的
Okay.
-给你 -谢谢 安妮塔
- Here you are. - Thank you, Anita.
帮我装些零食好吗
Oh, will you put some snack stuff together, please?
安珀小姐
Miss Ember?
阿妮塔 你见到我的黄丝上衣...
Anita, have you seen the tops to my yellow silk...?
阿妮塔
Anita?
安珀·科普利本该今晚9点和她父母
Ember Copley was supposed to meet her parents tonight
在码头碰面
9:00 at the marina.
她没出现 他们回来发现
When she didn't show, they came back,
女仆昏过去 安珀不见了
found the maid out cold, Ember gone.
你觉得是山羊杀手
You think it's our guy?
没错
It's our guy.
他溜进来 用氯仿麻醉了女仆
He slips in, chloroforms the maid,
拐走了安珀
grabs Ember,
没有强行闯入的痕迹 就像幽灵一样
no sign of B and E, nothing. Like a ghost.
就像他有钥匙一样
Like he had keys.
兰道尔·米奇会举♥行♥仪式
Randall Milkie had a ritual.
他会先打扮被害人 然后杀了他们
He'd dress the victims, kill them
再缝硬币 完成这些大概要八小时
and do his little coin trick-- whole thing took about eight hours.
如果山寨羊是按这路数来的话
If our copy-goat's doing the same thing,
我们就快没时间了
we're running out of time.
我调出了安珀·科普利家大楼的
I pulled the employee list from the agencies
维护公♥司♥的职员名单
that do maintenance on Ember Copley's building.
正在寻找能进入两名被害人公♥寓♥的人
Looking for an employee that had access to both victims' apartments.
那可是不少人啊
That's a hell of a lot of people.
是的 但凶手最近非常忙
Yeah, but our guy's been real busy.
他这几天肯定请病假了
He had to have called in sick the last couple days.
找尼格玛来
Get Nygma in there.
他对谜语异常精通
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表