剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
今早在审讯室门外值勤的是你吧
You were guarding interrogation this morning, weren't you?
给我滚开
Screw off.
吉姆
Jim.
你在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
你就不能悄悄地拘捕他
You couldn't bring him in here quietly,
然后带他去没人看到的地方吗
put him in some back room?
你这是要当众示♥威♥吗
You making some kind of statement?
没错
Damn right I am.
我警告过你了 你却当耳边风
I warned you and you didn't listen.
我有证据 和昨天早上在案发现场
I have evidence: the same drugs I found in Littlefield's shoe
我在利特菲尔德鞋里找到的毒品一样
at the crime scene yesterday morning.
这份证物属于一宗正在进行的秘密缉毒案件
That evidence is part of an ongoing undercover narco investigation.
你觉得我们会信这种鬼话吗
You expect us to believe that?
吉姆 缉毒组已经深入调查
Jim, narco's been knee-deep in
上城区毒品交易好几个月了
the Uptown drug trade for months.
我安排了很多卧底 他们为了这个案子
I've got a matrix of undercovers that have put their lives
都是拼上了命的
at stake for this investigation.
你刚刚那一出要是传出去
Your little stunt gets out,
整个行动都会暴露
you unravel the whole operation.
再说你的搜查也是非法的
Not to mention, the search was illegal.
那我们就无视特拉华与温克勒被杀的关联吗
So we're ignoring Delaware's involvement in Winkler's death?
是这样吗 警监
Is that what we're doing, Cap?
不是 但你这样不行 吉姆
No. But this isn't the way, Jim.
我要把案子交给内务处了
I'm turning over the case to Internal Affairs.
内务处
I.A.?
给那两个地下室里的酒鬼
Two old drunks in the basement.
你和布洛克将不再负责温克勒的凶杀案
You and Bullock are no longer investigating the Winkler murder.
那利特菲尔德的案子呢
What about the Littlefield murder?
等等 那是不是也属于
Or, wait, is that also a part of
一宗正在进行的缉毒案件
an ongoing narco investigation?
那案子归你 伙计 有什么需要尽管开口
All you, buddy. Let me know if you need any help.
抱歉发生了这种误会
I'm sorry about the confusion.
有什么事吗
Can I help you with something?
知道吗 柯林格小姐 最早的贺卡
Did you know, Miss Kringle, that the earliest greeting cards
可以追溯到15世纪的德国
dated back to Germany in the 1400s?
我挺忙的
I have a lot of work to do.
这是给你的
This is for you.
上面没什么奇怪的话吧
Doesn't say anything weird, does it?
完全没有 小姐
No, ma'am.
悠着点
Take it easy.
悠着点
Take it easy.
我没事 布奇
I'm fine, Butch.
给 敷敷
Here, try this.
你还好吗
You okay?
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
你真个汉子
You are one tough cookie.
谢谢你 布奇
Thank you, Butch.
听我说 我们得赶紧跑路了
Listen, we should hit the road.
估计不到一小时 法尔科内就会发现...
I figure we've got about an hour before Falcone...
找不到企鹅 我哪也不去
Oh, I'm not going anywhere until I find Penguin.
是他把莉莎的事告诉法尔科内的
He's the one that told Falcone about Liza.
老大 你大概不记得了
Boss, I don't know if you remember,
昨晚我们的人全被清光了
but as of last night, we don't have any men.
法尔科内会让全城的人找我们的
Falcone's gonna have the whole city looking for us.
不杀了企鹅 我哪也不会去的
I'm not going anywhere until I cut Penguin's throat.
一 二 三
One... two... three.
觉得如何 母亲
What do you think, Mother?
太美了
Oh, it's beautiful.
真有档次
So classy.
好像歌♥剧院一样
Like an opera house.
大吊灯
A chandelier.
和家里似的
Like home.
有人落下了一条丝巾
Someone left a scarf.
多衬我的裙子啊
It's beautiful with my dress.
谁捡到就是谁的
Finders keepers.
现在你是这家夜店的老板了吗
And now you are in charge of this club?
你把我准备的惊喜都毁了
Spoiled my surprise.
别这样 小可爱
No. Oh, no, no, liebchen.
别生气啊
No, don't be angry. No.
真是个好消息
Such good news.
我儿子有了自己的夜店
My boy has a club.
将会有一家夜店
Will have a club.
现在还有一些问题没有解决
There's still a few loose ends to tie up,
但是很快它就会是我的了
but... soon it will be mine.
我太为你感到骄傲了
I am so proud of you...
简直无法言喻
I could spit.
听着 吉姆 有些事我得告诉你
Listen, Jim, there's something I got to tell you.
几年前 弗拉斯和他的人
A few years ago, Flass and his people
开始逮捕毒贩 侵占他们的藏货屋
started busting drug dealers, taking over their stash houses,
然后拿来自己经营
running them themselves.
现在
Now?
你现在才告诉我
You tell me this now?
我是随机应变的那种
Look, I respond to crises as they arise.
我不像你那样提前做计划
I'm not a forward planner like you.
我当时没告诉你
I didn't tell you then
因为我怕你又头脑发热起来
because I didn't want to get you all riled you up,
现在我告诉你是想阻止你
but I'm telling you now because I want you to stop.
弗拉斯是有人的
Flass is protected.
谁
By who?
有权势的人
Serious people.
很高层 大财主
Really high up. Big money.
说不定 局长也有份
For all I know, the commissioner gets a piece, too.
你敢惹弗拉斯 就连阿卡姆也别想回了
You mess with Flass, you can forget going back to Arkham.
这些家伙可不是闹着玩的
These guys do not play.
那些藏货屋
These stash houses--
你能查到它们的地址吗
think you can get me a location on them?
你没有听我刚才的话吗
Did you not hear a word I just said?
藏货屋可以给我们将弗拉斯与利特菲尔德
The stash houses could give us evidence linking Flass
被杀关联起来的证据
to Littlefield's murder.
咱们用利特菲尔德拿下他
We nail him for Littlefield,
也就可以拿下温克勒的案子
we can nail him for Winkler.
我不能坐视不管 哈维
I can't let it be, Harvey.
你早该明白了
You should know that by now.
米克 是哈维
Mick, it's Harv.
还记得你和唐尼在搞的那事吗
You know that thing you and Donnie were working on?
弗拉斯那个
The Flass thing?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
做藏货屋的好地方
Prime spot for a stash house.
是呀
Yeah.
特拉华
Delaware,
把盒子交出来
hand over the boxes.
你就是学不乖 对吧
You don't learn, do you?
给我滚开
Get out of my face.
没必要动粗啊 先生们
No need to rough each other up, gentlemen.
我有搜查令
I got a warrant.
给了我们搜查与扣押的权利
Giving us the legal right to search and seizure.
看来这间仓库是上城刺客的
Seems this warehouse was being used as a home base
主基地
by the Uptown Assassins.
你指望我们相信你有一张签署过的搜查令
You expect us to believe you got a signed warrant
来收缴你自己的藏货屋吗
to clear your own stash house?
是局长下的令
On the commissioner's request.
法官签署过的
Signed by Judge Bam-Bam.
看来你不占理啊
Guess you don't have a leg to stand on...
凶案组的
homicide.
-咱们下一步怎么办 -下一步
- So what's our next step? - Next step?
我们没有证据证明弗拉斯与贩毒或两桩凶案有关
We got nothing to tie Flass to the drugs or the murders.
一桩凶案
Murder.
就一起
Just one.
内务处刚判定温克勒的死为自杀
Internal Affairs just ruled Winkler's death as a suicide.
他们准备将尸体还给他妻子了
They're releasing the body to his wife.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表