剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
战争要来临了
There is a war coming.
可怕的战争
A-a terrible war.
到时会一片混乱
There-there will be chaos.
街上血流成河
Rivers of blood in the streets.
我知道的
I know it!
我能预见到
I-I can see it coming.
是时候了
It's time.
总得有人接替他 那不如就让我来
Somebody has to take over; it might as well be me.
你好啊 詹姆斯
Hello, James.
老朋友
Old friend.
穆尼 重案组警♥察♥
Mooney, the MCU cops--
都不知道企鹅还活着
none of them know Penguin's alive?
他们要是知道 我早死了
If they did, I'd be dead already.
詹姆斯·戈登不是一个好人
James Gordon is not a good guy.
他栽赃马里奥·佩珀为韦恩案的凶手
He framed Mario Pepper for the murder of the Waynes.
詹姆斯·戈登是我见过最正直的人
James Gordon is the most honest man I've ever met.
你这样的好人不适合这座城市和这份工作
This is not a city or a job for nice guys.
你是个愤世嫉俗的人
You're a cynic.
一个吊儿郎当
A slovenly,
懒散又愤世嫉俗的人
lackadaisical cynic.
你也许说对了
You're probably right.
哥谭市 十年前
我是山羊之灵
I am the Spirit of the Goat.
我是山羊
I am the Spirit
之灵
of the Goat.
我是山羊
I am the Spirit...
之灵
of the Goat.
我是山羊之灵
I am the Spirit of the Goat!
哥谭仍处在恐怖笼罩之下
Gotham still held in a grip of terror,
名为"山羊之灵"的神秘蒙面杀手
as the mysterious masked killer known as the Spirit of the Goat
仍逍遥法外
remains on the loose.
但"哥谭山羊"并没有影响到
But Gotham's Goat hasn't cast his shadow
托马斯与玛莎·韦恩爱子的庆生会...
over Thomas and Martha Wayne's celebration of beloved son...
韦恩宅邸向市孤儿院的孩子们敞开了大门
The Wayne family opened their home to the children
与他们共度了欢乐的一天...
of the city orphanage to share in the joyous day with...
雪莉
Shelly.
那是兰道尔·米奇的车
That's the van registered to Randall Milkie.
我们是对的 狄克斯
We were right, Dix.
当然了
Of course we're right.
调度
Dispatch,
我是狄克斯警探
Detective Dix
请求支援 地址是罐头厂街1100号♥
requesting backup at 1100 Cannery Drive.
走吧 伙计 我们得进去
Come on, man, we gotta get in there.
等等 听我说
Wait a second, listen to me.
等一下
Wait a minute!
听我说
Listen to me.
兰道尔认为他是什么古老的
Randall thinks he's the reincarnation of some
山羊杀手之灵的转世
ancient, murdering goat spirit.
我们必须等后援
We are waiting for backup.
他抓了雪莉·劳森
He's got Shelly Lawson in there.
如果他杀了她
If he kills her,
那我们就有三条人命没从这疯子手上救下了
that's three people we lost to this maniac.
哥谭的金科玉律 哈维
Gotham's Golden Rule, Harvey.
不出英雄
No heroes.
这个混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch.
蠢货 她肯定已经死了
Idiot! She's already dead.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
我就是知道
Yeah, I know it.
早说了
I told you.
雪莉
Shelly.
我就说她肯定已经死了
I told you she'd be cold.
她都在这儿大半个晚上了
She's been here half of the night.
慢着
Wait a minute.
蜡烛是新的 还没怎么熔化
New candles, barely melted.
是刚点上的
Just lit.
好极了
That's great.
太好了
That's great news.
兰道尔·米奇
Randall Milkie?
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest
罪名是杀害雪莉·劳森
for the murders of Shelly Lawson,
丹尼尔·特里蒙特和爱德华·塔伯特
Daniel Tremont and Edward Talbot.
兰道尔 放聪明点 出来
Randall! Be smart, come out of there
不然我们就只能开枪了
or we're gonna have to blow you away!
兰道尔·米奇已经不在了
Randall Milkie is undone.
死了
Gone.
这具肉体的所有者是山羊之灵
This body is moved by the Spirit of the Goat.
还是叫你米奇吧
Uh, we're gonna go with Milkie.
文件我都写好了
I already did the paperwork.
狄克斯
Dix!
你休想阻止山羊之灵
You can never stop the Goat!
即使这具躯体毁灭 我也永不灭
This body may fail, but I will not!
我会回来的 我一定会回来的
I will always come back. I will always come back!
你试试看啊
Come back from this!
米奇
Milkie.
狄克斯
Dix!
狄克斯
Dix!
醒醒 回答我
Talk to me. Talk to me.
狄克斯 醒醒
Dix, come on, man.
醒醒 狄克斯
Come on. Dix.
-来人啊 -在这里
- Help! - He's through there!
警官负伤
We got an officer down!
急需救治
We need help now!
哥谭市 如今
布洛克警探
Detective Bullock.
布洛克警探 你放弃了吗
Detective Bullock, do you give up?
-放弃什么 -解开我的谜语
- What? - My riddle.
一个人必须带着
A man has to cross a river
一只狼 一颗白菜和一只山羊过河
with a wolf, a cabbage and a goat...
爱德 说正事
Ed, please.
死亡时间是什么时候
What's the time of death?
验尸官说是今天凌晨3点前
Examiner pegs it at just before 3:00 a.m. this morning.
他对他的凝血指标信心太足
He's a bit eager with his coagulation markers,
要我说大概1点左右
so I'd put it at closer to 1:00.
凶手留下了她的身份证件
Killer left her identification for us.
阿曼达·黑斯廷斯
Amanda Hastings,
21岁
21 years old.
富二代
She comes from money.
我猜她是家中老大
And I'm guessing she was the oldest in her family.
为什么这么说
Why is that?
山羊杀手每次都杀长子女
The Goat always kills the firstborn.
次次如此
It's all the same.
作案手法
The same M.O.,
被害人类型 展示尸体的方式
the same victim choice, presentation...
全都一样 这是模仿犯
it's all the same.We got a copycat.
你还好吧 警探
You all right, Detective?
不 我不好
No, I'm not all right!
我已经破过这个案子了
I already solved this case.
戈登呢
Where's Gordon?
他不接电♥话♥
Apparently, he's not answering his phone.
他不接...
He's not answering his...
我比那个模范生到得还早吗
You mean I'm on the clock before the Boy Scout?
太扯淡了
This is freaking ridiculous.
我告诉你答案好了
Fine, I'll tell you the answer.
这个人先带着狼和白菜过河
So the man crosses the river with the wolf and the cabbage.
-把狼留在对岸 然后... -爱德
- He leaves the wolf, he goes back with... - Ed.
我不会为我的过去道歉
I'm not apologizing for my past.
我没想让你道歉 你没听我说
I'm not asking you to. You're not listening.
不 是你没听我说
No, you're not listening.
我不是想让你撒手不管
I'm not asking you to walk away from this.
是吗 听起来你就是这个意思
Really? Because it sounds like you are.
我们一直这么兜圈子
And we keep going around and around
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表