剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
No.
是你的人太次了
Your people are second-rate.
穆尼女士 我有几句话要说
Miss Mooney, if I may, a brief word.
我知道我一定没命了
I know my life is forfeit.
所以我不是为自己 我是为了你
I speak not for my sake, but yours.
因为毕竟
Because... after all,
我还是爱你 敬重你的
I still love and respect you.
杀我无所谓
Kill me if you must,
但请留法尔科内一命
but keep Falcone alive.
他一死 你对马罗尼来说就毫无用处了
As soon as he's dead, Maroni has no use for you.
你就是个威胁 他会杀了你的
You are simply a threat. He will kill you.
是吗
You think?
他干吗要容下一山二虎
Why would he need another boss in town?
另一个对手
Another rival?
这你就错了 机灵鬼
That's where you're wrong, smart guy.
她不是对手
She's not a rival,
因为她不是老大
because she's not a boss.
她是二把手
She's an underboss.
二把手听命于人
An underboss takes orders.
而我不
I don't take orders.
我知道 我们没事
I know that. We're cool.
放松
Relax.
我很放松
I'm relaxed.
我觉得你没有 美女
I don't think you are, babes.
别叫我美女
Please don't call me babes.
看见没
You see?
还是紧张
Not relaxed.
美女 不是吧
Babes? Really?
这只是表示亲热
It's a term of endearment.
表示我喜欢你
It means I like you.
好吧
Fine.
我说错话了
I misspoke.
你不是二把手 你不是谁的"美女"
You're not an underboss and you're not a babe.
你自己说你是什么吧
You tell me what you are.
萨尔 我们是
What we are, Sal...
伙伴
...are partners.
随你吧
Whatever you want.
伙伴
Partners.
我是一号♥伙伴
I'm partner number one,
你是二号♥伙伴
and you're partner number two.
就是这样 对吧
That's the deal, right?
我是一号♥
I'm number one...
你是...
and you are...?
二号♥
Number two.
这就对啦
There you go.
简单的算术
Simple math.
一号♥ 二号♥ 美女 抱歉
One, two, babes. Oops. Sorry.
最后一次 我保证
That's the last time. I swear.
伙计们
Guys!
你们感受到这气氛了吗
Can you feel the buzz in the air?
这是胜利的气氛
That's victory.
是救赎 是力量
Redemption. Power!
等这老头一死 新的一天就将到来
When this old man dies, a new day begins.
我们将统治哥谭
We will rule Gotham.
我们将建立新朝代
We are building a dynasty.
我们将让这座城市唯命是从
We will whip this town like a rented mule.
是吧 美女
Right, babes?
别激动
Oh-ho, just... all right, relax.
我逗你玩呢
I'm kidding you.
不过 说真的
Guys, no, seriously.
别叫她"美女"
Don't call her "babes."
还是"亲亲"什么的
Or "toots" or what have you.
这是女权问题
It's a woman's lib thing.
我很放松
I am relaxed.
快走
Let's go!
芭芭拉 我们一直在兜圈子
Barbara, we've been circling around the subject,
但还没真正谈及发生在你身上的事
but haven't talked about what actually happened to you;
你经受的遭遇
wh-what was done to you.
小莱
Lee...
你是个好人
you're a nice lady.
我可以谈那些
I could go there,
但你恐怕不会想听的
but I'm not sure you want to go there with me.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
吉姆对你说过我爱你吗
Has Jim told you he loves you?
-芭芭拉 -公平点
- Barbara... - Fair is fair.
我都把小秘密告诉你了
I'm telling you all my little secrets.
他还没说过
No, he hasn't.
但他会说的 对吧
But he will, though, won't he?
你觉得那一天要来了吗
You can feel it coming?
看看你啊
I mean, come on, look at you.
你又美丽 又聪慧 他当然爱你了
You're gorgeous and smart-- of course he loves you.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
芭芭拉
Barbara...
告诉我到底发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
如果我们能冲到第七大道不被菲什的人发现
If we can get to 7th Avenue without being spotted by Fisher's people,
我们就可以安全回家了
we're home free.
-然后呢 -找个安全的地方 重新部署
- Then what? - We find a safe place, regroup.
马罗尼的死是你的运气
Maroni's death is a lucky break for you.
这口气真像个黑♥手♥党♥
Spoken like a true mafioso.
你说了 你是最不糟糕的选择
You're the least worst option, like you said.
没有了你 哥谭会分崩离析
Without you, the city falls apart.
是啊 我是说过 也可能真是这样
Yes, I said that, and it might be true,
但今天真的很漫长
but this has been a long day
我也有充足的时间
and I've had a long time
审视我所创造出来的世界
to look at this world I've created.
我不再干这些事了 我退出
I'm done with this business. I'm out.
我在南边有个可以隐退的地方
I've got a place down south I can go to.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're sorry?
我知道 我让你失望了
I know. I'm letting you down.
我让哥谭失望了 我知道
I'm letting the city down. I know.
我听到了动静
Hey, I heard something.
这边
Yeah, flash it this way.
这里 这边来
Down here, down here!
好吧 B计划
Okay, plan B.
用灯照着
Keep the light up.
你在南边有隐退的地方
So you got a place down south, huh?
水边的好地方吗
Nice? On the water?
是的
Yes.
能给退役警♥察♥找份活儿干吗
Any work for beat-up old cops?
当然
Sure.
怎么样 吉姆
How's that sound, Jim?
海滩 阳光 钓钓鱼
Beaches, sunshine, fishing...
真不错
Yeah, tempting.
又见了
Hello again.
猫咬着舌头了 怎么不说话
Cat got your tongue?
太好了
Yes!
塞琳娜
Selena.
各位
Boys.
你们太棒了
Bless you.
你真厉害 菲什
Got to hand it to you, Fish.
太会打断表演了
You really know how to stop a show.
我忍♥不住 哈维 他惹我生气了
I couldn't help myself, Harvey, the man vexed me.
疯狂之举
Crazy move.
可能也是步好棋 走着瞧吧
Possibly a good move, too. We'll see.
战场形势不断变换
The battlefield is in flux.
说不定我会成为哥谭的新女王
You could be looking at the new Queen of Gotham.
恭喜你了 亲爱的
Congratulations, my dear.
我不干了 菲什
I'm quitting, Fish.
我退出
I'm out.
那么我是不用杀你了吗
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表