剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
我召集韦恩集团董事会开过会
I had a meeting with the board of Wayne Enterprises
跟他们说我在调查他们
to tell them I was investigating them,
于是他们就找了个我们会信任的人监视我们
so they sent someone we'd trust to spy on us.
阿尔弗雷德被人捅了
Alfred was stabbed.
是他的老战友
It was a friend of his from the army.
他想找什么
What was he looking for?
我的几份文件不见了
Some of my files were missing.
我可以查出谁雇的他
I could find out who hired him.
他是一切的关键
He's the key to everything.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
我保证
I promise you,
我能把我们中一部分人 活着弄出去
I will get some of us out of here alive.
你是谁
Who are you?
弗兰西斯·杜马赫医生
Dr. Francis Dulmacher.
地下室的人信任我
The people in the basement trust me.
让我管事
Put me in charge,
我向你保证 我能提供可靠的健康产品
and I promise you a dependable flow of healthy product.
要是我失败了呢
And if I fail?
失败者一样有用
Oh, those who fail me still have their uses.
他们要干什么
What are they doing?
对不起了 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
你在单子上
You're on the list.
哥谭市警局半数警♥察♥都有个科波特
Half the cops in the GCPD have a Cobblepot,
洛布有他们所有人的把柄
and Loeb has the goods on all of them.
这就是洛布的专长
That is what Loeb does.
那到此为止了
Well, it ends now.
你要怎么样
What do you want?
警♥察♥工会主席大选在即
With the coming election for president of the policemen's union,
我首推戈登警探
there's no man I'd rather support.
哥谭市警局迎来了新的一天
It's a new day in the GCPD.
-卡瓦诺女士气色不错啊 -谢谢
- Hmm, looking good, Ms. Cavanaugh. - Thank you.
-肿消了吗 -还好
- How's that swelling? - Fine.
要是还要冰袋 我去跟丹妮丝说声
If you need more ice packs, I'll let Denise know.
道格拉斯先生 我知道你不喜欢你房♥间的风景
Mr. Douglas, I know you don't like your view,
等康复套房♥空了
and as soon as a recovery suite is open,
我立马把你转过去
I'm going to move you.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
你在外面
You're outside.
你没看错
You're observant.
我是医生的新助手
I'm the new assistant for the doctor.
我是菲什
I'm Fish.
怎么称呼你
And you are?
你在里面想怎么溜达都行
Inside you're free to roam,
那是杜马赫医生的特权
that's Dr. Dulmacher's prerogative,
但一旦你踏入外面
but once you step outside,
你就进入我的地盘了
you're in my world.
把那些有胆想逃的可怜虫
I'm the man who catches the poor souls
抓回来的人就是我
brave enough to try to escape.
你就是追捕者吗
Ah, you're The Catcher.
久仰大名
I've heard a lot about you.
人多吗
So, have there been many?
逃跑的可怜虫
Poor souls, I mean.
不多
No.
有水拦着逃不出去
The water does most of the work,
但时不时的
but every so often,
还是会有人犯傻
someone gets stupid
想试试
and gives it a go.
我不知道我不能出来
I didn't know I wasn't supposed to be outside.
怪我
My mistake.
下次再犯
Make that mistake again,
就没有下次了
and it'll be your last.
我前几天看到报上报道了
I saw the papers the other day.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
警♥察♥工会主席到底是干什么的
So what does president of the policeman's union do, exactly?
依主席而定
Depends on the president.
明白了
I see.
阿尔弗雷德怎么样
How's Alfred?
牢骚♥比♥我想象中得多
W-Whinier than I thought.
不 他好多了
No, he-he's getting better.
那就好
Glad to hear it.
你们俩对捅他的人说谎了
You two lied about who stabbed him, didn't you?
你是为了这个来的
That's why you're here?
是吗
Is it?
是的
Yes.
你说谎了吗
Did you?
你骗了我吗
Lie to me?
没有
No.
我们要是没有犯人的描述
If we don't have a description of the culprit,
就找不到他
we won't find him.
我希望能帮上你 警探
I wish I could help you, Detective.
阿尔弗雷德想自己对付他
Alfred wants to go after him on his own.
这就是为什么你们要骗我
That's why you lied to me.
不是
No.
布鲁斯 看着我
Bruce, look at me.
不管阿尔弗雷德在盘算什么
Whatever Alfred is up to,
你都不要插手
you have to stay out of it.
这很危险
It's dangerous,
而且与你无关
and it's not your fight.
我把面包切太厚了 对吧
I cut this bread way too thick, didn't I?
布鲁斯
Bruce...
你说的我都懂
I understand what you're saying.
那就好
Okay, then.
戈登警探
Detective Gordon,
伦恩·摩尔
Len Moore.
警官 我有什么能帮你的
Officer, what can I help you with?
你声名远扬
You're a man with a reputation.
-是吗 -哥谭市能真正破案的警探
- Oh, yeah? - A Gotham detective who actually closes cases.
尽力而为
I try.
我就是为这个来的
Uh, that's actually why I'm here.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是这样 几周前
See, a few weeks ago,
我接警了一起凶杀案
I was a first responder to a homicide.
死者名叫格雷丝·费尔柴尔德
Victim's name was Grace Fairchild.
他们在河里发现了她的尸体 刺伤致死
They found her body down by the river, stabbed to death,
接手案子的警探
and the detectives who caught the case,
完全找不到线索 处理成了悬案
they got nowhere with it and moved on.
真遗憾 但这无法避免
I'm sorry to hear that, but it happens.
我希望你能继续侦办此案
I was wondering if you could pick up where they left off.
你想要我接手
You want me to take over the case?
是的
Yeah.
伦恩 我手上案子也一堆
Look, Len, I got a full boat here.
死者的家属
This victim's family,
该有人为他们伸张正义
they deserve justice.
-我理解 -她的凶手
- Well, yeah. - Her killer deserves
该为自己的所作所为付出代价
to pay for what he did.
这案子很残忍♥
This was a nasty one.
案子都很残忍♥
They're all nasty.
你有什么目的
What's your angle on this?
没有
No angle.
只是
It's just...
我们几个年轻的警员
Well, there's a few of us younger guys,
一直很关注你的事迹
and we've been watching what you've been doing
清理哥谭和哥谭市警局的乌烟瘴气
to clean up Gotham and the GCPD.
我也希望能和你并肩作战
And I want to be a part of it,
请你接手这个案子
and bringing you this case
就是我的方式
is my way of trying to do that.
我会看看的
I'll look into it.
鉴证室
准备好了吗
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表