剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
别跑来吼我
Don't come yell at me
叫我洗盘子
to do the dishes
你还一直在隔壁屋里上个小丑呢
if you've been banging a clown in the next room!
懂吗
You know?
累了吧
Long night, huh?
居然闹得这么难看
Guess it got kind of ugly.
是啊
Yes, it did.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
I'm good.
真的
Truly.
虽然很不堪 但也很刺♥激♥
It was ugly, but it was also kind of thrilling.
刺♥激♥
Thrilling?
刺♥激♥ 吓人
Thrilling and scary.
就像往一个很深很黑的隧♥道♥里看
Like-like looking down a deep, dark tunnel.
谢谢你让我参与
Thanks for letting me be there.
你真是个不寻常的女人
You are an unusual woman.
你就是认识的女人太少罢了
You just don't know many women.
我们能回家了吗
Can we go home now?
你好啊 企鹅
Hello, Penguin.
维克多
Victor.
你能来真好
How nice.
法尔科内阁下觉得你没弄好
Don Falcone thinks you're messing up.
你不会经营夜店
You don't know how to run a club.
你的营业额
Your numbers...
很糟糕
stink.
恕我直言
With all due respect...
我不是来跟你废话的
I didn't come here to talk.
有点礼貌死不了人
Good manners cost nothing, you know?
放松
Relax.
他不会伤人
He's harmless.
打招呼 布奇
Say hi, Butch.
法尔科内不想丢掉他
Falcone didn't want to throw him away,
所以我在地下室里调♥教♥了他几周
so I worked on him in my basement for a couple of weeks.
他已经焕然一新了
He's a whole new man.
是吧 布奇
Right, Butch?
是 萨斯先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Zsasz.
布奇十分了解夜店
Butch knows the club scene up and down.
他会帮你的
He'll help you out.
但他...
But he's...
他是·吉尔兹
He's Butch Gilzean.
他忠于菲什·穆尼
He's loyal to Fish Mooney.
他会...
And he'll do...
对你言听计从
exactly what you say.
真的
Really?
真的
Really.
布奇
Hey, Butch,
给我跳支舞
dance for me.
我♥干♥得不错吧
I do good work.
各位早上好
Good morning, everyone.
早上好 布鲁斯
Good morning, Bruce.
欢迎来到韦恩集团
Welcome to Wayne Enterprises.
见到你很高兴
So happy to see you.
谢谢你们来见我
Thank you for meeting with me.
我有些关于韦恩集团生意上的问题
I have some questions regarding Wayne Enterprises business affairs.
当然
Of course.
这毕竟是你的公♥司♥
It's your company, after all.
问吧 年轻人
Fire away, young man.
我主要有两大疑问
I have two main areas of concern.
阿卡姆项目与黑帮的关联
Underworld involvement in the Arkham Project.
以及下属公♥司♥韦赞制药的化学武器制♥造♥
And chemical weapons manufacture at our Wellzyn affiliate.
太棒了
That's great.
恭喜二位
Congratulations.
我们想谢谢你
We wanted to thank you.
如果不是你破了莱拉的案子
If you hadn't figure out who killed Lila
还劝我们明白事理
and talked to sense to us the way you did,
我们两家绝不会和解
our families never would have reconciled,
我们也不能在一起了
and we could've never gotten together.
只是尽职而已
Just doing my job.
如果我们生了儿子 就叫他戈登
Hey, if we have a son, we'll name him Gordon.
这个...
Well...
再议吧
we'll discuss that,
但我们真的很感激
but we're certainly very grateful.
不客气
Sure.
怎么这么开心
Why so happy?
群众满意嘛
Happy customers.
才不是为这个
That's not it.
是别的
It's something else.
你昨晚啪啪了吧
You got laid, didn't you?
你厉害
That's impressive.
你在没有剃须刀的地方过夜了
You slept somewhere without razors
还一身女人香皂味儿
and you smell like ladies' soap.
简单
Easy catch.
我只能认为
I can only conclude
韦恩集团内部高层人物或团体
that high-level individuals or groups within Wayne Enterprises
与人勾结 参与了腐♥败♥ 受贿 敲诈
have colluded in corruption, bribery, racketeering,
和不道德的医疗研究
and unethical medical research.
多谢你的建议 布鲁斯
Thank you for that input, Bruce.
如果这些令人震惊的传闻或谣言
I'm so sorry if you've been alarmed or upset
令你担忧或难过了
by these shocking stories and rumors
那我很抱歉
you've been exposed to.
这并非仅仅是谣言
These are much more than rumors.
我们会全面彻底地调查的
We'll look into them thoroughly and carefully, of course.
布鲁斯 老实说
Bruce, let's be fair.
你没给出任何实质性的证据
You've told us nothing with any substantive proof behind it.
我还有所保留
I haven't told you all I know.
是吗
No?
还有什么
What else is there?
我希望你们真能仔细进行调查
I hope you do look closely into these issues.
因为下次股东大会上 我会提起此事
Because I'll be raising them at the next shareholders' meeting
并考虑采取法律行动
with a view to possible legal action.
天啊
Dear me.
法律行动
Legal action?
你这么年轻 不适合蹚这么深的浑水吧
These are all very deep waters for such a young man.
我的年龄与此无关
My youth is not relevant.
但如果我成年了
Except that if I were a man,
我就会是董事会的主席
I would be chairing this board.
而我一定会保证韦恩集团不干见不得人的勾当
And I would be sure that Wayne Enterprises was run honestly.
谢谢各位前来
Thank you for your time.
主管同意了
The manager says you have a deal.
你上去见他
You go up and see him,
我留下
I stay here.
你叫什么
What's your name?
施密特
Schmidt.
名字
Your first name.
托马斯
Thomas.
托马斯
Thomas.
欢迎
Welcome.
你不如
Why don't you
拿掉那沉甸甸的装备
take off that heavy gear
放松一下吧
and relax?
我的家人会好好招待你
My family's gonna show you a good time.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表