剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
"Kristin Kringle."
他们一定都是幽默感十足的人
They must be very humorous people.
幽默是一种非常重要的品质 你说是吧
Humor is so important, don't you think?
取走任何证据都要记得签字
Remember you have to sign out any evidence you pull.
你这里怎么找东西啊
How do you find anything at all in here?
从组织学的角度讲
I mean, organizationally speaking,
这地方简直一团糟啊
this place is a shambles.
我警告你 尼格玛
I am warning you, Nygma.
这地方我整理得很妥当
I have this exactly as I want it.
我对这里了如指掌
I know where everything is.
明白吗
Understand?
非常明白
Preternaturally.
但...
But...
我可以帮你 柯丽丝汀·柯林格
I can help you, Kristin Kringle.
对此我很是怀疑
I doubt that very much.
这里可以变得更好的
There's a much better way to do this.
阿曼达·黑斯廷斯最后一次出现就是进入这幢大楼
Amanda Hastings was last seen entering this building--
周二的午夜
Tuesday, midnight.
大概是36小时前
That's about 36 hours ago.
你觉得她就是从这里被绑♥架♥走的
You think she was abducted from here?
不知道 十年前米奇的作案手法就是这样
I don't know. That was Milkie's M.O. ten years ago.
把被害人分别从家中劫走
He took each one of the victims from their homes.
但犯罪现场调查组没有发现闯入的迹象
But CSI found no signs of a break-in.
当年兰道尔案也是这样
They didn't with Randall, either.
他当时所在的空调维修队
He worked for an air-conditioning maintenance crew
正好负责那三栋大楼
that covered all three buildings.
他有钥匙吗
He had keys?
没错
He had keys.
我是戈登警探
This is Detective Gordon.
给我一份能进入
I need the employee list
黑斯廷斯家大楼的所有维修
of every maintenance and janitorial company
和管理公♥司♥的完整职员名单
with access to the Hastings' building.
我会转告他的
Yeah, I'll tell him.
他们准备验尸了
They're ready for the autopsy.
妈妈
Mother!
我等了这么久
I wait for so long,
他总算回来敲门了
and now he scratches at the door,
我的小野猫
the filthy tomcat.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
我还活着呢
I'm alive.
你为什么总觉得
I don't know why you always think
我是跟什么俗艳的女人跑了
I'm running off with some painted lady.
我都不约会
I don't even date.
那为什么这么久都不给妈妈来个电♥话♥
Why you don't call your mother in all this time?
我来说吧
I tell you why.
你就是被什么放荡♥女♥人给勾住了
You got tangled in some hussy's demon-purse!
妈妈 没什么女人
Mother, there was no hussy.
只有背叛 暴虐 以及...
Only betrayal and savagery and...
我只是想获得一丝尊重
All I wanted was a little respect.
他们却伤害了我
And they hurt me.
十分残忍♥
So cruelly.
原来真的没有什么女人
There was no other woman.
我去鬼门关走了一遭 他们想杀了我
I have been to hell and back. They tried to kill me.
又是那些恶霸吗
The bullies again?
我可怜的小心肝啊
My poor, poor darling.
他们这么做都是出于憎恨
They only do these things because they resent you.
嫉妒 厌恶
Envy and spite.
就是这样的
That's all it is.
等着瞧吧 妈妈
You watch, Mom.
我会成为这城里的大人物
I'm gonna be somebody in this town.
我一直都知道
I always knew this.
被害人死于窒息 很可能是乙♥醚♥或氯仿
Victim was asphyxiated, likely with ether or chloroform.
检查头皮底下
Look under the scalp.
听我的
Humor me.
在颅底部位
At the base of the skull
应该有个2厘米左右的切口
will be an incision, about an inch long.
缝合好的
Sewn closed.
等等 没错
Wait a minute. Yes.
我居然没注意到
How did I miss that?
有个缝合好的切口
An incision stitched closed,
就在枕骨附近
near the occipital.
里面还缝着异物
Over a foreign object.
什么东西
What is it?
一美分
It's a penny.
他说的没错
He's right.
一美分
A penny?
这是兰道尔·米奇的作案手法
Randall Milkie's M.O.
不可能有人知道这个细节
No one could know that detail.
凶手不是模仿犯
It isn't a copycat.
不可能的
It can't be.
10年前 兰道尔·米奇
Ten years ago, Randall Milkie took
把跟这枚一模一样的1813版美分
an 1813 Liberty penny just like this one
缝进了每个被害人的脑袋里
and sewed it into the heads of each one of his victims.
为什么
Why?
我怎么知道
How the hell do I know?
他袭击了我 脑袋上还带着兽角
He bum-rushed me wearing animal horns.
我打死了他 没来得及聊硬币收藏
I shot him. We didn't talk coin collecting.
你确定没有其他人知道这事
And you're sure no one else could have found this out?
米奇完全就是个独行侠
Milkie was the definition of a loner.
他绝不会告诉别人的
He didn't tell anybody.
我们在报告里也特意略去了这点
We left it out of the file intentionally.
你隐瞒证据
You suppressed evidence.
这叫彩蛋
We "easter-egged" it.
我们认为山羊杀手这样的人
We figured a killer like the Goat would have a good chance
很容易招引崇拜者
of drawing admirers.
没错 这是模仿犯的最爱
Yeah, it's copycat porn.
我们隐瞒了这个细节
We left out this one detail.
硬币的事从未见报
The coins, it never hit the papers.
这只山寨羊到底怎么知道的
How the hell did this copy-Goat know about this?
好吧 就算你隐瞒了此事
Okay, so you hid it.
但验尸官总会知道吧
But the medical examiner, he had to know.
艾德·海耶斯 确实
Ed Hayes. Yeah, sure.
不过他已经死于肝硬化了
But he died of cirrhosis.
所以只剩下我
That just leaves me.
和狄克斯
And Dix.
警监 拜托 他根本没理由...
Captain, please, there's no reason...
去跟他聊聊
Go talk to him.
确保他没和别人提过硬币的事
Make sure he didn't tell anyone about the coins.
干脆问问他有什么想法
Hell, see if he's got any ideas.
我是蕾西·怀特
I'm Lacey White,
欢迎收看哥谭7频道山羊杀手追踪报道
and this is the Gotham 7 Goat Watch.
今夜 哥谭的上流社会将要在模仿犯杀手的
Tonight, Gotham's wealthiest one percent rests fitfully
死亡阴影中战战兢兢了
under a copycat killer's deadly shadow.
如果您恰好是上流社会富贵家族的一员
And if you happen to be one of the city's high-society silver spoons,
那您大概正赶往瑞士阿尔卑斯山避风头呢
then you're probably headed to the Swiss Alps right now...
杀手把大家吓得不轻
They've got them all running like rabbits.
是啊
Yeah.
我不懂他为什么要选个蹄类动物作图腾 但是
I don't know why he chose an ungulate for his totem, but...
他真会吓唬他们
he does know how to scare them, though.
你知道你也是"他们"中的一员吧 布鲁斯少爷
You do realize you happen to be one of "Them," don't you, Master Bruce?
哥谭有钱有势的家庭的长子
Yeah, firstborn son of Gotham's rich and powerful.
也许你该暂时离开这儿
I don't know, maybe you should leave town for a little bit.
去湖边小屋住一段时间
Pop down to the lake house.
你很喜欢那里 不是吗
You like it there, don't you?
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我还有事要做
I have work to do.
再说了
Besides...
山羊杀手何必要绑♥架♥我呢
why would the Goat take me?
反正这家就剩我一个了
There's no one to take me from.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我在升级你的系统
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表